Here's a "nugget"

Trump's major announcement is the declaration of the reversal of FDR/Nixon's policy on gold currency and putting the US currency back on gold.

New bill designs will be created and printed.

Other urls found in this thread:

webofdebt.com/articles/bankrupt-germany.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Like the US has any gold left.

Why do you post things like this?

but will harriet tubman be on the 20?

Kek

Like moving from paper to shiny metal would magically get rid of all the Jewish bankers

The jews that run the "federal" reserve won't let it happen.

Last president to suggest this was JFK

Hurray

new guy in charge isn't a member of "the tribe"

Post source nigger! this excites me!

No, she will be on the new $12 bill instead.

OP is 1/10 bait... yet inspite of such low-level trolling, that could actually fly. The next day of that executive order, people would find out that there's nothing in the safes, the jews wiped it clean... and then all hell would break loose and the FED would eventually close shop and go jew other nations.

not even trump is that dumb

>le gold standard
people who still fall for this shit are the fucking worst
look at Nazi germany's economic restoration using fiat currency and try to tell me we need to tie our money to a fucking metal to have a successful economy. you retards don't realize that kikes have the most gold reserves and they would absolutely LOVE for us to have a currency as easily manipulated as one based on the gold standard

ba-dum-TSSS

This is what matters. We do not want negresses on our money and trump should (if he can) end the plans for the Tubman 20

it would be a master stroke
jews need fiat paper money to speculate with
there is a limited amount of gold and silver available and they wont be able to manipulate it like they do with FIAT paper

kys larping faggot

I thought she was going to be on the new $0.60 cent piece.

>Friends, Americans.
>Three days ago, I spoke with the great world leaders of Asia.
>It was a very good trip.
>During this trip we discussed many things.
>We decided it was time we took the lead in the world, for our countries - for our own countries - and our friends throughout the world.
>As I have been speaking, American forces along with the New United Asia have been killing every man, woman, and child in North Korea.
>It is sad.
>It is very sad.
>But it had to happen, because we have decided to get rid of the dollar, the disgusting, stupid dollar, and replace it with Rare Earth Bux.
>North Korea is full of Rare Earths that the NUA and the USA will share to start the new Rare Earth Bux currency basket
>As I was saying that sentence, the EU began gassing all the Afganis
>That was my idea for dealing with the Opioid crisis...
>Pretty smart, right?
>I'm a pretty smart guy
>But also, the EU is going on the Bux too, so we're splitting the lithium with them
>Thanks to what we like to call "Three Nation World" policy, we plan on winning more than ever
>Please turn in all your dollar by December 31st
>Thank you America.
>I love you.
>We did this for you, you know.
>Good night.

>eliminate fractional reserve banking
This would be an excellent way of starting a man made apocalypse

she will be on the 3/5ths dollar bill

funny and original

I don't believe you

This better not be fucking true or else the dollar will become worthless

How’d that work out again?

Looks like another US president will be assassineted.

12 dollars a slave

Yeah, no he didn't. In fact that EO if anything slightly reduced the relevance of metals vis-a-vis US currency. Sick of seeing this convo

fuck that

you're a LARPing faggot

but to see the faces of the jews, when they get jewed out of the FED would be gold

>germany's economic restoration using fiat currency
sauce?

eliminate usury entirely

Andrew Jackson is an underrated president. We need another like him.

This is a nugget you fucking moron.

JFK got popped over Dimona nuke inspections. Trump is a little bitch who takes it up his faggot ass from israel all day. He's got nothing to worry about. His Rothschild masters own all the gold anyway.

Lel, he would get JFK'ed in a week. Shut the fuck up op.
Sage

webofdebt.com/articles/bankrupt-germany.php

the gold standard is shit and that was the reason it died. it depends on countries having large reserves of the us dollar meaning the usa's economy is dependent on other countries. the whole reason the usa was forced off the gold standard was because of france liquidating our dollar reserves in an attempt to crash our economy during the cold war

While trying to put the dollar back on gold would be catastrophic (possibly apocalyptically so) it would not actually eliminate fractional reserve banking.

Literally assassinated in under a month if he does this

everyone go to 8.
this place is officially dead

you know the vast majority of gold traded on the market is literally a piece of paper that says "i have x amount of gold, cosigned federal reserve" when its vaults havent been audited in decades right

Does it count as usury if interest rates are the same level as the inflation rate?

Right. Google "Bretton Woods"

kek

that would actually solve a lot of problem

trump dick suckers are delusional

Even trump and his advisers aren't THAT retarded. Fake and gay.

the US doesnt have any gold, it has all been 'loaned' to the swiss

that may encourage savings and greater discretion in spending, specifically on 'credit purchases'
>one family is worth an estimated $500 Trillion; delineating the argument for/against capitalism and narrowing it down to 'good' or 'bad' capitalism
>ex: we talk about Soros giving $18 B to his NGO's. if one family did the same, they would have remaining $482,000,000,000,000. one family could pay off world debt 10x over and still be the wealthiest family for the next 1000 years
>usurious practices by the CB are what put this one family at the capstone of the Pyramid

fucking french. I agree, the jews have all the gold anyways. who knows if the US even has any gold left in the vaults. Debt free fiat is the way to go! if a government can print bonds, it can print its own currency!

Gold is better than Bitcoin

Guys, grandpa Ron is going on about gold again.

Gold is a meme, I could see a National Crypto Currency, backed by the US govt, why should we pay interest to a private bank that is in charge of printing our currency? The FED is obsolete.

this. JFK got it for this, Louis Thomas McFadden got it back in the 30s. Go for the FED and they will assassinate.

This won't happen even after the next currency crisis ( which should be on deck).

americans are better than nips

ITT: things that will never happen until all jews are killed.

thanks for the tip, just ordered 1 oz