Be me

>be me
>walking to club at uni
>hear two guys behind me talking about an upcoming project
>”I wish I had something to present, but, like, im an American white guy so it’s not like I have a culture.”
>”sucks dude, at least I’m part Italian so I have part of a heritage I guess..”
>”yeah but not really”
>”whatever, I’ll just bullshit something...”
I was so close to turning around and telling them that they have a heritage so help me god I was so close.
Later this week they’ll listen to their “cultured” colored classmates give presentations about their culture/heritage and their Marxist professor will reward them and those boys will continue to believe white Americans are devoid of many meaningful identity.
Jesus Christ I was starting to believe all this alt-right shit was unnecessary but now I am determined to put up a big “it’s okay to be white” poster at the busiest intersection at my university. I just can’t stop seeing this shit everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Coward

WH*TES FINALLY GETTING TRAMPLED BY THEIR OWN FEELINGS OF I N F E R I O R I T Y

L M F A O !!!!!

I LOVE IT

Italians confirmed for niggers.

Should have told them to present a scientific achievement like the moon landing or a medical cure like the vaccine for polio. Those are both American achievements. Don't even need to bring color in to it even though they are obviously white achievements it will go unsaid when the professor loses his shit for trumping whatever bullshit head basket or watermelon the cultured colored students present.

It’s that or be the autist who literally yells at people in the street.

big thanks m8

my heritage consists of Jefferson Davis, so that's nice

>I was so close to turning around and telling them that they have a heritage

Why didn't you? REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
You're not going to die for chatting up two randoms about culture, dammit.

Pretty fucking sad, but given the state of things it's not surprising. Look around at the world we live in. Look at the wastelands before us. We lost it all before any of us were even born, and now we're just flittering away on the remainders. For the past 60 years it has just been an illusion that has gradually faded and revealed the underlying truth: the pinkos won. The cancer of communism ultimately beat the body of the western world.

Communism and marxism didn't even need to find an unlocked window to enter into america; those pieces of shit from the "greatest" generation placed it right at our doorstep, boomers unlocked the door, and the millennials are letting it right in.

Fucking coward

> sharting in walmart
> culture

The eternal "muh heritage" amerimutt strikes again

Raphael Lemkin said he was a man without a tomorrow. Lucky for him, he still had a past, while wallow here in the present waiting to fade away and leave this world. We are not allowed to look to out past, and are told we are not part of a future, so all we have is the present, where we stuggle to no end.
>Cells within cells interlinked
>Interlinked

Come on m8, they might have a shit-tier culture but you can't say it doesn't exist.

Better be a man of principle who staunchly proclaims the truth whatever that might be, than some bootlicking coward who keeps in line for the sake of his job and pathetic social circle. If that's autistic, then being a good person is autistic.

This sounds like a statement I'd sarcastically make to get a laugh or semi-redpill a buddy though so have some hope.
Trick is to present things like "you and I both know it's bullshit, so I'm just going to spell it out nice and slow as if I didn't get it, highlighting the cogdis"

>American culture

We've been infiltrated since at least WW2 based on knowledge from the Vernona Project. One of FDR's advisors always raised eyebrows among his colleagues in the way he would coach Soviet diplomats before they met with FDR or other US officials. Read about the Vernona Project and about what Joseph McCarthy was really talking about all those times he referred to his list. Those born at the turn of the 20th century were the ones who orchestrated the opening of the doors for Soviet subversion and the "Greatest Generation" were the unfortunate pawns in their plan. The sad thing about it is that the Soviets said they would get revenge on the West for backing the Whites in their civil war, they literally said they would come after us and we ignored it.

>American education
>Whites don't have a culture
>Part italian and don't have a culture

Start a meme to convince beta white makes that when they are asked to explain themselves or their culture, that they research antebellum South, nazi Germany, the crusades, etc. They should research these topics so they finally understand how awful white Euro Americans are. Red pillz

The moon landing is a German achievement.

you forgot a word, le leddit

>be le me

>I was so close to turning around and telling them that they have a heritage so help me god I was so close.

why didn't you? why are people so fucking cucked in 2017? you realise you can walk up to anyone and greet them, right? there's no crime against talking.

what has online communication done to us dear God

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA