Let it begin

Let it begin.

PHASE 2 NIGGA

kys racist
Sup Forums is a board of tolerance

stick to the plan or youre a shill

I feel like anything pro-white is just what they want. It's like tying goats up with organic rope.
>bitches love rope

>Discouraging non-whites from race mixing with whites
Sounds good to me.

#StopBleachingYourGenetics

"The truth about islam"

would be a good one. could be pro or against islam but retards will prolly think its anti islam for no reason

>Implying cucks will not just do the opposite of what Sup Forums says
Reverse psychology

>Sup Forums: Race mix and destroy your genetics.
>Cucks: WTF?! I hate Sup Forums so I will NOT race mix.
>Sup Forums: Job done.

hello rabbi

But do they know it's from /pol? Personally, I think we shouldn't waste our time with weak pasties. Keep our genes pure so the whites just disappear.

Don't let this happen to our beautiful black bebes

>google "Sup Forums Sup Forums"
>be welcomed by the most racist userbase in the entire internet
>"wtf i hate liberals now?"
Not how it works, champ.

You retards don't think this might just backfire massively, like when a father tells his daughter not to date niggers so she does it to spite him? OP is either a shill or retarded.

She looks literally like a cockroach

Um...no. The message marginalizes whites.

As in, don't let your kids touch white people. Stay away from bleach faced pasties so we keep da black roots strawng n shit

Dumb.

Right! thaz wuh happens when we let whitey carry our kangz in dey pussy wooms!

Silly shill. Stop being a faggot jew. There IS no "phase 2". There never WILL be a "phase 2". Saging this thread with no survivors.

Well, like, ok so I hear you but, and just listen if you will, so what if, I mean just WHAT IF....there is

Sage

What country are you from? I'm sorry I don't see your flag in a list of world superpowers.

Lemme check in the "Countries that have ever mattered" folder

Hold on

You're such a retard, go back to /leftypol/ limpwristed nigger, no changing the poster

Fight me, backwoods trash