Sign the petition, lads

Sign the petition, lads.
secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Prime_Minister_of_Sweden_Stefan_Lofven_To_the_Swedish_government_Please_consider_changing_offensive_national_flag/?coKfBhb

Note: We now have soon 3k signatures on the petition, current goal is 4k signatures!!

The next objective is to share the petition/ edited news articles etc on Twitter and Tumblr. Please use the hashtag #ForBetterSweden

We can do some good for once and help Sweden better integrate people to avoid more terrorism and cime. Let's redeem ourselves from the Trump debacle

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWdMOfWSYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump this.
It's awsome.

Should've gotten this translated into Swedish before you went public.

Sweden must burn with a high flame

bamp for lel

>that Malaysian family IKEA ad

Devilish

You really want this?

sweeden will survive ,the winter is coming

we must do it to ensure the west will wake up

This is a good idea, but on second thought, it's Sweden, so they might actually go along with this and change it...

Now make all these in Swedish, they look great but they are in the wrong language.

Hahahahaha Cuckden

A great fire is more alarming than a slow smoldering one.

>hey burger, make this swedish
how bout you do it, norskgay faggot

I've been saying this for days, but Sven won't give us the codes.

signed

It'd be like someone writing in ebonics, mostly understandable but every word is still spelled wrong

bump #forbettersweden

I don't think you understand the consequences of having these Euro countries being invaded by refugees. Making these changes will only make it harder for EVERYONE to live there... Can't you see that they want us to troll them? They want us to bait them with the stupidest ideas. We are not proving anything that everyone WHO IS SANE does not already understand or know. Please stop these false-flags against the left, it makes us look bad, it makes them look retarded, ASSERTS shit we DON'T want, and practically FORCES Christian and non-Muslim peoples out of these countries. Moving them where? THE USA. Why? Because this will be the battleground, the US is where they will stage the last war against humanity, race wars will filter out the most savage of us, and then following will be reformations, and ultimate culling of our population, whether it be white, black or fucking green. This is bigger than what you think, you are fueling a reverse-psychological reactionary plot. Understand that some of these things you dumbasses promote, WOULDN'T happen if you just didn't initiate it yourselves. Stop the idiotic taking of the bait.

shilling on facebook. we should come up with some basic arguments for the opposition.

"Why should Sweden change its flag or any other country. I'm shocked that you think this way. "

If one of us tried it’d be even worse. English seems ok but you’re right that it’ll need to be in Swedish to reach Swedish normies.
I’m sure a swede could just type out a translation and someone else would actually make the images.

Nice pasta.

Most normies are just blissfully unaware. This brings awareness.

it's time for the christians in sweden to stand up for their values and fight

Matthew 10:34 - Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

I feel bad for the Swedes of Sup Forums but this could actually develop into a useful international story.

fixed
its about making everyone feel at home.
the cross is a hate symbol, it has to go, it represents the old oppressive sweden.

Do you honestly believe they will fight? And with what weaponry? You do remember these are the countries that have removed firearms from their populaces...

AVAAZ = SOROS GROUP

What a (((coincidence))) goy

>Låt vår stat
>Bannlysa hat
>Slå loss det förflutnas kedjor för en skinande framtid!
>Sverige är det ledande landet i global mångkultur. Låt oss dela det med världen
>#FörEttBättreSverige

infowars.com/sweden-under-pressure-to-adopt-islamic-national-flag/
its a start.
jones made a video about it earlier
youtube.com/watch?v=MqWdMOfWSYg

"sources"

Turns my stomach, but yes, it must be done.

It's not THAT bad.

sweden is lost, they probably even dont regognize it as prank .....

Aha!

Can you do these as well, please?

so where do we get our sorosbucks

then they will have to get strong as I have been doing
i have no sympathy for them i am a Swedish citizen abroad

Sverige har förbättrats
Dags att förbättra vår flagga

Välkommen hem
Välkommen till Svergie
#FörEttBättreSverige

i answered:
A flag is supposed to embody the dominant group of a country's values. Since Sweden's values have "evolved", shouldn't their flag? An average Swede would tell you their protest is a cry for help due to white privilege and negligence due to the patriarchy's inability to recognize their needs.

Sverige 2017
Ny generation.
Ny flagga.
#FörEttBättreSverige

niggerbump

Det här är Sverige
Representerar vår flagga detta?
#FörEttBättreSverige

Then it's an example for others.

I actually believe this would gain traction if you didn't lose all subtlety and added the crescent moon.

If you removed the moon and kept it as is, only removing the vertical line, so that it is no longer a christian cross, it would be "reasonable" enough that you'd actually have normies supporting it unironically.

STOP MAKING RETARD BABIES WITH YOUR COUSINS. IT'S TIME TO RACEMIX.MIXED RACING CAN BRING HYBRID VIGOR.

Sverige är fredens nation
Vägra dess hatfulla symbol
#FörEttBättreSverige

Glorious image.

Is this accelerationism?
kek

En symbol av
Förföljelse
Förtryck
Hat
SVERIGE FÖRTJÄNAR BÄTTRE
#FörEttBättreSverige

It's done, but I'm warning you, we might actually go through with it.

Fuck off japanese jew

the moon is symbolic of swedens ancient norse traditions, the people have a historic union with natural mysticism

Gracias mi amor

> Don't worry swede everything gonna be fine
> The normies take the bait
Swede cuck governmemt actually changes the flag
> Silent majority wakes up
> Crucifies the normies and refugees
> The based swedish flag returns

This is fucking classic

Min familj är här
Min framtid är här.
Så varför känns det inte som hemma?
En flagga för alla
#FörEttBättreSverige

But the implication of Muslim domination is important.

Unironically using the language of the people invading your country while shit posting about Sweden being taken over by muzzies

#forbettersweden

May DEUS shower you in women and gold, user.

I'll handle it. I got the shoop files.
Thanks for your support.

Careful now, Swedes will probably actually want this.

And destroying the christian heritage of the country doesn't imply this strongly enough?

dank je

Bump for the lulz

I am mexican baka
Thank you I really like this campaign.
I feel as though the implication of muslims imposing their religion would be more effective as scandanavian countries have been pretty non-religious for some time it would make sense for them to support the removal of the cross.

ive posted this before, is the text right?

Signed as Hugo from Israel

This is amazing. Keep it up everyone. I'm spreading the word

Future reference. SEO will pick up your hashtag usage here. Write it as (#)ForBetterSweden or some derivative to avoid normies being directed here.

I fucked up a bit on this one
>Sverige är fredens nation
>Vägra denna hatfyllda symbol
Better.

You can't use english on your dumb meme posters if they are meant forSweden.

I made a flag too

Gotcha.

bump

Twitter snitch

Yep

What a nigger

This takes off..>
Lefty shills and swjs cum all over the place...>
The Swedish actually have this debate in parliament..>
Publications like daily mail the guardian take the bait...>
The few based Swedish go 'Beserker'>
Goes full circle we are masters of the world

SAD!

Not sure about Sweden, but Norway fucking loves their flag.

fuck that homo

cursed image

Pol BTFO

kek. doesnt that prick work for infowars, he probably doesnt even know alex jones did a report on it

He's such a dick.

Try and make the statement that "it's time to do something revolutionary by changing what's representative of the old and oppressive nation by cutting off the head of a stahlhelm wearing snake with the swedish cross on him". Swedes will gobble that up like african jizz.

That's an idea at least, not sure how one would make it fit on a picture.

signed - Rashik F

Yup it's correct

can this attention whoring fag just fuck off

>individualism
Go off and live in the woods then, nobody is stopping you.

Wait, is this pic un-ironic? You all know that Islam is an Abrahamic religion, right? lmao, Islam is to Christianity as Christianity is to Judaism. They all worship the same God

Bump for accelerationism