Black Sun

Serious research question - Did the Nazis and pre-Nazi groups worship the Black Sun as the Galactic Central Sun? Is this the common understanding of the occult significance of this symbol? It would be a natural extension of solar worship...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EeVCL5Eafkc.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, everyone said fuck you, have this anime girl please

But what about non-retarded responses?

Its not solar worship you fucking faggot.

you know the supermassive black hole at the centre of the galaxy?

>nazis as anything other than Christians
haha nice joke

The black sun is the self within the self. Read books, plebeian.

No one really knows why it was on the floor of the Wewelsburg but it was probably just Himmler LARPing as white because he had a love of symbols

Everyone who reads way too deep into it are just morons LARPing as space nazis

"Durrr were nazis pagans like me?"
-Clueless fat imbecile

Black Sun is the soul of man.

The black sun is a beautiful symbol of White power but it is not something to be worshiped.

Worship only God and His blessed Son, the Savior of the White Race, Jesus Christ.

"B-but the Catholic Church is so cucked now how can you say it's good?"

Oh yes let's just throw out the last 1,900 years of kicking Jew ass and only examine the post-ww2 years of the church, great idea you super genius.

>muh nigger sun

Gay

Real NatSoc love Jesus.

Yes. Saturn Worship has been a thing since the dawn of civilization.

"Hah you foolish christian, don't you realize that all the pro-Christian things Hitler and the Nazis said were all lies and they were secretly crypto-pagans just like me? You need to worship Odin the semen demon and Loki the horse fucker!"
-Typical internet pagan

Fuck off Cultist bitch we're trying to talk about real shit on here

Wrong. The swastika represents the changing orientation of the Big Dipper in the sky during the four seasons.

Everybody knows Paganism is the last stand of implicit white identity.

Hey wait, I thought nazi was pejorative. It's being used pretty casually in this column.

enjoy worshipping your Jew on a stick, I refuse to kneel to a god that calls me a sheep and encourages passive weakness

Humility is a virtue. Unwarranted pride is not.

thats a nice looking talisman

You tell him man! Hey check out this hardcore pic I took for my new metal album, it's called "Ragnarok Black Sun." So fucking badass I know the elder gods would be proud of me. Hail Thor!!!!!

Real pagans drink human blood. If you don't drink blood, you aren't worthy of Valhalla.

There is nothing redeemable in the Abrahamic faiths, there's a fine line between humility and being weak, your god is weakness.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

>your god is weakness
Then how come we beat you? You lost, deal with it. It took the Jews undermining the Church after Hitler lost for you pagans to even have the right to speak openly about your beliefs.

Go back to your spiderholes underground.

> feed plox

>galactic

No

>universal
Ftfy

>we won
>christcucks actually believe this
your "victory" is about as valid as any Jewish victory in history

The Black Sun is a part of the Jewish Cult of Saturn.

Big words from a loser.

how about we agree both of our faiths has some fucking retards in it because I willingly forgot those parades are a thing

No. Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.

> universal

No.

> Inter-dimensional
ftfy

Replying to kekistan meme flag

Fuck off larper

fuck off gypsy

Lmao
>christianity is weakness
Gets shown pics of what 90% of pagans are rn*
>w-well both our faiths have someone bad iin them r-right?

Oi I'm willing to admit Jesus had some cool moments, calling out degenerates, flipping tables and chasing merchants, but on a whole the religion is designed for sheep.
Fucking hippy neo-pagan vegans aren't pagan, they're just hippies co-opting a term they don't understand as hippies are want to do.

Inshallah, I found a better Chadology.

youtu.be/EeVCL5Eafkc.

The war MUST take place. We MUST win.
All or nothing.

No they didn't.
The symbol of the Black Sun was only found in one single place in Germany: Inlaid in the floor of a tower of a castle converted to be an academy for the elite of the SS.

That's it. One floor ornament. No banners, no pendants. I doubt 99.9999% of the population of Nazi Germany even knew the symbol.

God Consciousness is in all religions and in all people.

Stop quibbling about titles. Pick the one that feels right. Ally under ONE flag for WcivilW2.5.

Since it's not Iran/No/Syria (((,they're))) plans are foiled. It was supposed to be atheist+islam/scattered whites.

One movement. Heil.

> SS Academy
> Minor detail

user, I...

I'll side with a Christian over a Muslim or a Jew, but I inherently distrust Abrahamic religions.
As long as the Christian is fine with letting his god judge me after we sort out the subhumans, I'm fine with it.

Go to church and fix them, your ideology is isolating.

Make the church modern, be frank and red pill. I'm going to outright challenge 3rd in command on Sunday. She has some....wrong think, shall I put it, that I'm going to correct.

> The Jews And Their Lies

Sorry but I don't even believe in your god, everything in the bible soured me to him.
I will not worship a schizophrenic psychopath, no matter how much Jesus tried to salvage it.

PS: I'm a rabid atheist and believe heaven is a location, not a concept.

Inter-dimensional, when we get free energy, heaven in within touching distance.

Ignore idols.

All Abrahamic religions are a calendar, ram, fish, water. Constellations of a 26,000 calendar.

Fix the land, druid. Where do good normal people congregate? Churches.

So your heaven is doing what you believe is right?

no wonder I get along with you, your belief is less delusional than anything in Abrahamic faith.
that's probably the most convincing thing you've said to get me into a church, I still won't go. I'm redpilling a different group right now, a small knit group of sort of friends, I had them over, had a mini-feast of roast beef and other dishes, meat, vegetable and some fruit, alcohol and a nice fire, had it during the last solstice and it was pretty nice.

Look it up, faggot. And show my anything, anything at all from the 1930s with a Black Sun on it. I dare you.

>small raiding parties vs armies
are you actually just autistic?

Equinoxes are twice a year.

Get off your ass and stop staring at the sky!

> The symbol of the Black Sun was only found in one single place in Germany: Inlaid in the floor of a tower of a castle converted to be an academy for the elite of the SS.
> Elite
> SS

> Elite
> Black Sun
^there it is!

It's just a little party on the Solstice, we do other stuff too, the solstice party was just a nice get together where we relaxed.
Anyway I already have them aware of Jewish tricks, still a lot of work needs to go into the pack of degenerates though.

No. Heaven is a location. Or, frequency. Tesla tapped into it.

Can't explain more, lost larger post.

Ok, if you have a group, then ignore me, but when finished...don't be afraid of churches, they're blue pilled normies. Explain HOW you became redpilled, not the result.

research occult meaning

Maybe if you didn’t have to invent the symbol on the left, and Geobbles didn’t contradict himself in his diary, you’d have a point.

the satanic new world order won ww2, the christians lost

>Geobbles contradict[ed] himself in his diary
Hey do you believe table talks too? lol

Huh, pretty good advice.
You seem to have your shit together, though I disagree with your idea of heaven I wish you luck in life.

I've always wondered if you pushed Saturn into Jupiter could you make a brown dwarf?

This guy gets it.

Intriguing, personally I always thought of God as something that we couldn't fathom in it's entirety. As if you've ever worked with complex numbers or think about objects in more than 3 dimensions. Only true geniuses can fathom their properties. I'm not a genius so I've been learning from textbooks n' shit. If God is real, he probably doesn't give a shit about us and fucks with us for fun or something. I doubt there is a "heaven", but I wouldn't be mad if there was.

>Pic related
>Been tryna figure out how the fuck this shit works

We are already one.

>Odin the semen drinker

That would have gotten you executed. Odin was used in propaganda and revered as a founding father of Germania.

They jailed a bishop for much less (he called the Roman era Germanics savages).

To understand the black sun look into the history of the House of Rome

Good advice.

>cherry picking

I said he contradicts himself in his diary. Why don’t you go and read it instead of just snippets from infographs?

I've very recently tapped into a grand field theory theory.

How, not sure. Multiverse is dead. Stacked dimensions. Infinite energy.

Antarctica has last relics. A different evolution of technology. All pyramids have stones we cant move let alone stand up.

> I know too much, I SEEEEEE

PS: Living in a dimention that can keep you young forever....things beyond out comprehension. Imagine being 2D. 2D to three.

I also believe we live in the 5th, we just can't "see" it.

1.) If you make a claim then you should provide proof. I'm not doing your work for you.

2.) I already think you're uneducated. Therefore any unverified claims you make are not sufficient to motivate me to research them.

3.) Here's what Hitler had to say about Paganism.

Real proud of killing your ancestors huh? Very Jew like behavior.

Your proof isn’t quotes and texts out of context.

You don’t read books.

I have to go to work and can’t provide sources now, mr American up In there middle of the night.

If you want what the Reich thought about paganism then check out the book Tacitus a most dangerous work.

If you’re educated then list the books you have read in the subject.

FUCKING DISGUSTING.

This is better.

Holy shit you're in deep

Look just go to work I need to get to bed anyway. Regardless of our theological disagreements I know you are a good white man and for that I call you brother. I wish you the best in life and may we both live to see the freedom of our people.

-Mr. American up in the middle of the night.

literally just learn linear algebra breh

FInal note, Hitler wasn’t the only one in the Reich. You had Himmler, Rosenberg and Bormann all open pagans. Good luck finding quotes against paganism to take out of context. If Hitler hated paganism so much then he wouldn’t have dedicated the 2nd edition of Mein Kampf to a pagan, wouldn’t have kept Wiligut around, wouldn’t have kept promoting open pagans like Himmler, wouldn’t have based some of the Reich’s law on early Germanic law, wouldn’t have permitted the holidays of May Day and Jul to be celebrated blatantly pagan, wouldn’t have allowed pagan imagery all over (ie the swastika and runes).

But yeah let’s see some more quotes out of context from screencaps, truly educated.

I'm so isolated in my mind, suicide has always been on the table.

Worked more and more danger jobs, death wish, went to Kunar, deeper than Russians. Wasn't a deployment, it's was base defence. Attacked 12-16hr a day, every day for up to three weeks. Only my plt (2) was attacked.

I predicted my IED. But spc in a truck with an e6 and CPT.....kaboom. cot making retarded orders, TBI LOLOL fucking asshate.

Everyone knocked out but me, went off under MY seat. Fuck.

No, the actual sun is dark and cold like the center of the galaxy that they now say is a "black hole". Black holes don't really exist and depending on where you are in the universe time could even be flowing backward relative to another part of the universe. The fire (light) and heat you experience from the sun you see in the sky isn't the true sun. It is energy being drown out of the earth and reflected by the radiation belt back toward the earth.

>Wow, people in a multicultural society adhere to multiculturalism.
>This totally discredits paganism.
>Especially since Christianity isn't multicultural at all.

What about complex shapes like a sphere or cone?

It's not algebra, dolt!

where do I start?

you can expand matrices to facilitate representation of hyperdimensional objects and rotate/scale/ translate using matrix multiplication you fucking pleb
you can even change basis and move in between dimensions (though you obviously will lose some data when moving to a higher dimension)
pic related, it's (you)

If you are talking about multidimensional vector spaces, then yes, that IS part of linear algebra since there exits a vector space isomorphism between vector arithmetic and algebraic equations.

Physics Master Race

> Look up mono-atomic "element" (Nobel metals are all present but not present, zero weight, negative weight, or super conductors)

Fuck math, I've NEVER done a single equation outside Algebra in highschool and I dropped our.

Fite me nigger, I'm pissed now.

Both of you are looking at books not application of force.

SIT. DOWN.

Both of you are looking at books not application of force.

SIT. DOWN.

I research everything and combine. I'm done combining and it's fracturing my reality.

Kys

That image is mostly bullshit interpretation.

Bingo, nailed it. Didn't even have to post desu, except to call out the first guy for his retarded image macro.

You're retarded. Get some meds for that autism, tardo.

to a lower dimension i mean

I'm pretty bad with matrices. I can do simple shit, and some modelling q's. But when it comes to something that takes a few more steps I just need to practice more.