What are we doing about cuck cycles

What is with the numale obsession with bicycles? Not talking about biking as a hobby or for exercise, obviously those are fine, but why are so many millennial adult males riding a bike to work these days?

Is it just typical liberal childishness? Wearing a backpack and riding a bike to work like they're in junior high or something?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zEdETIjfngo
archive.is/KR9s7
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger cars are expensive and the OPEC is Jewish as fuck. Plus I like the exercise.

Why do negroes stole them bikes?

stop being a fat faggot

also, State cycles is FUCKING GARBAGE gaspipe shit

the unabomber rode a bike, btw

NuMale SoyBoy cucks like to live in the city close to where they work at. They see no need for a car.

They are all smug until they get jumped by nogs. Then they will be moving back into their parents basement.

Fuck bikers I'll run over those gay faggots with my diesel f250

Nucars are $25k+, they're built like shit, and stuffed full of useless electronic shit that makes them prone to more issues and costlier repairs and maintenance. They're gutless, ugly, and 75% plastic. Boring to look at, boring to drive, and a chore to own. The auto industry has gone full retard and it deserves to burn. Not to mention every state and city has their own jewish shit to take more money from you to simply own and park the fucking thing. I hate public transportation but car ownership is multiple levels of jewry from multiple parties. Giving up the automobile jew made me richer and healthier. Fuck "cyclist" faggots that wear spandex and ride $10000 bikes though, those people need to be gassed.

Hey a motorcycle it’s cheap on gas and enjoyable

I bought a Trek mountain bike for exercise. I hate seeing soyboys on their fixies and roadbikes when I go on rides. I want to clothesline them off as I ride past

They are until winter.

Even Israel is slowly trying to include itself in cycling.....

Hilarious....

True I live in AZ so it’s pretty easy and cheap

I've got a mountain bike and a road bike for exercise. People who ride fixes can get fucked though.

petrol prices are retarded and they directly pay slavshits and smelly sandniggers in saudi arabia to export mosques and jihadis.

>hobby or for exercise, obviously those are fine
>riding a bike to work
>OP doesn't eat oats and work out every day

what a fag.

that's pretty clean, but ditch those cantilever brakes.

I was thinking about getting a Trek roadbike when I upgrade, but I like the flexibility of the mountain bike. I have a nice wooded trail about a mile from my house that is fun to ride.

One of these days I need to leave the northeast, the harsh winters suck the fun out of everything 4-6 months out of the year.

I can't ride all that often though because I am busy and it snows 4 months of the year. Plus you have to drive in my city to get anywhere so I've got a 3/4 ton truck.

I really want to throw a 2000w electric motor in a broken down supermoto. Nobody's doing quality E-bikes in Australia and the tax and papers on imports is so fucking prohibitive.

Why would you want an electric bike?

how to cycle on snow and ice?

It's cheaper than driving and combines your exercise and transportation into one activity, freeing up time to do more productive things later in the day.

We have Fat Bikes here in Canada with giant tire but they are fucked expensive. Plus a soyboy would be too weak to ride them.

They don't call em donorcycles for nothing.

>falling for the upright jew

Get redpilled, get a recumbent.

*tires

D-Delete this

Where's the luggage carrier?

if your wokplace is close enough to bike there I don't see the problem, also what type of bag would you take while riding a bike? a suitcase?

Well said, comrade on this issue. If I knew I wouldn't get pulled over or hit I'd ride my bike to work on the highway.

for conservatives, probably for exercise, self-improvement or it just makes more sense financially.

for soyboy cuck faggots, it’s some form of virtue signaling. they’re more unique than all those losers in their cars. haha, big losers. they care about the environment and stuff. their decision to get a bicycle was most likely spurred on from some folk song or phone commercial.

for niggers, it’s stolen snd they’re probably riding it to a pawn shop or something.

You can get big womanly soy boy thighs hiv faggot

You got to relax man...

I enjoy riding my bike, its fun, a workout and a joy

As for a car

>Petrol
>Tires
>Insurance
>Registration
>3rd party insurance
>Tolls
>Parking
>Traffic

> shitloads of torque
> no shifting gears
> quiet so I don't attract heat when I do hooligan shit
> easier to tear down and maintain
> great power to weight ratio
> light as fuck
> cheap to run
> exaust, and gearbox delete makes for very clean lines
> will quickly become faster than conventional motorcycles
> limited range doesn't matter I still have a car

motorcycles are the best application for EV tech.

I take a small backpack that fits on the luggage carrier
>endurance exercise
>muscle volume
Read the sticky

Queer sodomite. Get gassed

What's supposed to be bad about getting to work with your bicycle?
I don't get it, explain it to me please Mr. 46%.

By far the gayest image on Sup Forums ever.

& YOU think it's cool

Biking is god-tier, cheap as hell and keeps you fit.

>Muh Mercedes
>Muh BMW
>Muh Audi
>Muh Opel
>Muh Porsche

>Going to work
>Getting exercise

>obviously just searched it up on duckduckgo as an example of a luggage compartment
>the fact I didn't bother to change the name should tell you it's only on my comp temporarily until the next time I need to duckduckgo and example image and overwrite it

>somehow this means I think it's cool

Kraut please.

>hitler ate sugar fallacy
just because leftists like bicylces doesn't make bikes bad user - its certainly better for someone to ride a bike to work instead of drive to work, less chance of becoming an american (you know, so fat you have your own gravitational pull)

carcucks are mad because their industry is dying

Mountain biking is pretty fun but if you're wearing lycra on a road bike and your FTP is less than 300 watts and you're a fucking massive faggot.

Religion of peace beat you to the chase

>2kw
That's like 4 horsepower. You can't do jack shit with that.

You're also a faggot if you take the lane.

*The biodiesel islamic truck of tolerance.

>FTP
file transfer protocol?

If you aren't a fatass and the bike is light, you could probably hit ~40mph on a flat road.

And it'll take you a good minute to get there.
It wouldn't be able to reach highway speeds

I will get an e-bike someday but I would still keep a couple of combustion engine bikes around too, cant give up the BRRAAAAAAAAP

if you need a (((small backpack))) then you shouldnt be allowed outside by yourself

spike tyres

kek. nothing worse than riding a mountain bike at full speed on a decently high gear only for some clown on a road bike to blow past you like its nothing.

if you need a (((small backpack))) then you shouldnt be allowed outside by yourself

my car needs 5l per 100km, and my motorcycle needs 4,2l per 100km. and its a fuel efficient bike from BMW

youtube.com/watch?v=zEdETIjfngo

this one is pretty quick, fast enough to go on any 80km/h road. looks fun.
fuck being a car-cuck

>l/100km
Kill yourself.

pay $0 in transportation. get an excellent cardio workout while traveling = saving time. lose weight, get better cardio, get stronger legs. more reliable, sometimes even faster than the subway. fun and a little dangerous and exciting.

nigger anyone who owns a fucking suitcase for work has a car

Why would anyone associate a bike with 'childishness', is this some weird american thing ?

>why are so many millennial adult males riding a bike to work these days?
Depending on where you work, it's an advantage. My dad used to ride his bicycle to work everyday, saving around 15 minutes per trip by not standing in the rush hour queues and not having to circle five blocks to look for a parking space.

I live in wellington, capital of NZ where the city council is pushing against people's will to make cycle lanes with "innovative" and "safe" designs but no real cyclist (in which, there aren't many) likes what they've done, and in fact, have ironically caused more accidents than intended
just search up "island bay cycleway"

fuck, that rhymes.

I have a cross-country bike that I turned into an ebike. Now when I have to meet clients at work I go on battery as to not sweat (suit job), and otherwise get to exercise daily. Cars are overrated.

what's the wattage?

States are re branded Chinese shitboxes. Greedy faggot hipsters import this shit and sell it as a "local" bike company here in AZ. They don't do shot but assemble the bikes... It's fucking pathetic.

Oil is for slaves and you are all a walking festering disease waiting to be cured. I'll die before I become part of your cancer.

My workplace is 4 kilometers from home. I'd bike, but I'm scared of smelling like sweat all day.

4ks is fuck all but I take it you don't have the option of showering at or near work?

No I don't.

People just LOVE crushing their nuts! Especially us Europeans. Cannot get too little blood flow down there. In fact, we get addicted to the temporary ED. Besides, our birthrate is too high anyway.

yeah, not too bad for the price, how many watts would the average road legal motorcycle engine put out? I've priced it out a couple of builds but I'm not the greatest mechanic and my guesstimates will probably blowout.

do it mate, I want the EV rules to change so street legal builds aren't speed limited to 30km/h and don't require pedals.

Bikes are a good laugh, plus they stop u being a fat cunt

Spandex, not called for. But bikes are good.

Why the fuck would I need more? Laptop back and forth in case I want to work from home, a few notes and the rest I leave at the office.

We are not abandoning parts of our culture because some faggots start to like it. It might seem childish to you, but in a small country like the Netherlands, where everything is pretty close, bycycles are a great way of traveling a short distance.

far out that is fast.
I don't feel that it'd be safe going that fast or at 120kmh on that small of frame

Hitler road a bike in WWI and got a medal for it
Check and mate

Bikes are fine, it's the Lance Armstrong costumes that need to die

>but why are so many millennial adult males riding a bike to work these days?
They're cheaper and it helps fat fucks get into shape, if not at least maintain their current fat fuck status opposed to ballooning into a whale.

>faster
>stylish
>more comfortable
>banned from racing by the French Jew

Take the recumbentpill Sup Forums.

Too many low-T bike cucks itt
archive.is/KR9s7

>ow my knee
>ow my knee
>ow my knee
>ow my knee
>ow my knee

>a fucking swede is concerned for my masculinity

nigger

See

That's good you fucking gascuck. Leftists' tendencies towards environmentalism are not among their negative aspects. If more of us on the right gave a shit about that, maybe people would stop thinking we're literally the devil.

Stop making us look bad, don't support the fucking kikes and Arab dogs destroying the world to make money. It is very White to support the health of our mother earth. White men think beyond the day and beyond themselves. Soyboy faggots actually put in the effort and use their own energy to get themselves around town, as our ancestors did. In this regard, you're the lazy faggots destroying the world while others are trying to fix it. That makes you [spoiler]niggers[/spoiler].

This is Sup Forums, so expect the truth, and this is it. You're not redpilled if you don't give a shit about your, and your children's, planet.

The two-wheeled jew is rampant in my country. Perhaps if we had not so eagerly adoped bicycling this country would not be in the state it is in.

you might want to spend a little more time thinking about the two legged somalian.

>nucar @ $25k
>not buying used
>not knowing how to inspect car
>not knowing how to service and repair car
Give me a break.

It's 2017, good cars that are from '07-'08 are now in the $1000 range. Thanks to drivetrain advancements and a push for more luxurious motoring in that time period, you get pretty well equipped vehicles now without the insane complexity some new cars have, especially now that automakers are dealing with CAN bus shenanigans. That'll serve you for a long time.

You can still get an extra 100,000 miles on $500 beater cars. They just make you look poor but if it gets you there reliably, who cares?

Sure, cars are expensive, I won't dispute that, but if you're young you need to be mobile to chase opportunities. A car closes that distance quite well.

Personal favorites for low cost (but very uncool) motoring are minivans and hybrids. Minivans handle high volume well, although payload is lacking. Hybrids are very good for keeping high mileage operations cost low.

I blame that piece of shit Nixon who somehow made hating hippie culture cool.

Holy shit...what a fucking maniac going that fast on a fucking bike path.

That guy kinda deserved it

ehh the fat tires are just consumerism. I leaglly can't drive a car and a mountain bike gets me through snow well enough. We do have the fat tires here though. Normie children ride them in the summer like they are a fashion statement.

Absolutely AMERIFAT

Cycling is the most red pilled form of transportation you fat lazy cheeseburger American.

>Costs nothing after the initial price of the bike; no monthly bills, being a gas cuck, a parking cuck etc.
>Keeps your testosterone levels high, your cardiovascular system in top shape, and reduces stress levels
>Total self-sufficiency; even a retard could repair one
>Lets you bypass city traffic; it's literally faster to cycle across many major city cores during rush hour, and much less stressful
>Does not hurt the environment
>Still useful in the event of a socioeconomic collapse
>Can go places cars can't
>Can park it anywhere or even take it inside

Cars should only be used for long distance transportation, when the weather is too poor for cycling, or you have to get your kids around places.

you want skinny tires to cut into the snow better to reach traction. fat tires are more for downhill biking and shit wheres theres mud so you can "float" better

If you buy a bike don't be a retard and buy mountain bike and all that crap unless you live in the woods. Start with a good bike like fx trek 7 or such range. Cycling is one of the best things you can do to your body as a man.