Time for daily dose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nF12Vf_IfBU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gay thread

>Gogeta have a cool stardust technique
>Gogeta have a cool hair style
>Gogeta have a cool desing (GT)

>Vegetto have Final Kame Hame-Ha (better than Big Bang Kame Hame-Ha)
>Vegetto have a cooler hair style
>Vegetto have a cool desing too
>Vegetto have cooler clothes
>Vegetto is stronger
>Vegetto is The Strongest One
>Vegetto is canon

Why gogetafags exist? I'm asking seriously

C'mon guys, we all know goku is going to push the button and summon omni-king/king of all/all-king/all-chan/king of everything and hell just murder fuck zamasu

user have good english

Same reason Gohanfags exist

#
>Well if that depressing ass shit about Raditz and Gine and his moves is anything to go by, then yes. He's a huge mama's boy and died a virgin.
Wait, what about Raditz's moves???

thanks doc

He didn't die a virgin. There was a reason he loved his mom so much

Ummm what is this supposed to be?

Toriyama has completely forgotten about Raditz.

Y/N

Yeah, I know. Sorry for that

Really?

Vegetto isn't showing up next week retards. Toei showed the wrong preview.

is this bait
this has to be bait
R-right

>He didn't die a virgin.
>There was a reason he loved his mom so much.
What did he mean by this?

Guys, I don't know, but it looks like Vegeto is getting his ass kicked in the preview...I'm nervous.

He remembered him for Minus, which has been his only mention since Nappa.

Tarble was also mentioned once after his initial introduction. Honestly people probably had to remind Toriyama that Goku even had a brother named Raditz.

It's okay, friend. Sometimes I just gotta bully and you were an easy target.
I'm so sorry... I love you.

>Is a green pepe who has a superiority complex about those around him
>Goes REEEEEEEEEE mode when a true Alpha shows up and humiliates him in front of a hot grill
Is Zamasu, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

:^)

Piccolo fucking Vegeta in the ass. How can you not see it?

How do you figure? The preview is full of Vegetto kicking ass and Zamasu raging hard

I wonder what his penis looks like.
One side, pristine, looks good for a penis. The other side, it's a goddamn horror show.

That does seem plausible.

daily reminder that vegetto will not beat zamasu and bra will come from a different timeline to fuse with trunks

>All this love for Raditz
>No love for Nappa
Shame

NOT OKAY

oh thank god
don't play with me like that user

>not fuck machines going in both all holes

STOP NO MORE

NOT COOL BRO

Nappa you say?

Nah, senpai-o.
ZamZippityZaza no selled that Final Kamehameha cause of the immortality. Heck, it looks like Vegeto was pushed backwards by Zazoo. And then Zena did his REEEEE explosion towards the end which flung Vegeto back.
I just have this image of Vegeto being this perfect badass Superman godlike character. I can't watch him struggle. It'd be like watching your dad get knocked out..

No fucking way that preview is for next week. There's no way to fit that fight in next week. First Goku has to get knocked down. Then they have to eat senzu, then Zamasu has to break down about ningen, then Gowasu has to explain fusion, then we have to have the long fusion sequence

Next week will probably end with Vegetto appearing

>eyebrows are still black

Which was his endgame?
>Facial hair is still black

I love you too, user-san.

Nappa does what he wants.

This is a good time to remind people that the characters in question are all moving at FAR faster than the speed of light and time merely dilated for our viewership.

holy shit those cheek bones

That's hot. More? Sauce?

What was up with that evil smirk from Black at the end? Like he's using Future Zamasu

Yeah, I'm starting to think someone fucked up.
What has to happen:
>Episode begins with Zooza getting his halo fubar'd
>He turns into Two Face Harvey Dent
>Vegita Sensu
>Required quota of fucking talking
>Bulma time machine talking
>Two Face sperging out
I don't see how they're gonna fit The One True God in.

He felt the tips touch

A-are we in universe 6 anons?

Doc this dosage is too small, it just isn't doing it for me anymore. I need something stronger.

>Gohan wants to be cool but Toei won't let him

>using yourself

I think he realized that his whole life had been building to that moment. He had finally found true gay love.

God, I want to forcefully deepthroat Mai and make Trunks watch.

I miss Black anons. Merged Zamasu just isn't the same, doesn't have the swagger, the unshakeable smugness, and rages out far too quickly.

Toei is an evil version of Grant Morrison

>More?
nope
>Sauce?
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2019258
rule34.paheal.net/post/view/2019259

Vegetto is better, I agree, but Gogeta did have an air of mystery surrounding him that was cool (probably because we got only a couple minutes of him and he had a completely different set of techniques). That magic goes away though if you show him anymore, so even Gogetafags should be glad it's Vegetto showing up.

Though I love the Stardust Technique. I wish there was a way for that to make a return.

He is a saiyan, user. He will beat you up to a pulp before you can even do anything.

Wich is your favorite Frieza soldier and why is this guy?

But you got to see more of Gogeta in GT

for fuck sake

He's too beta for that.

>manga Vegetto can use SS, SS second grade, SS third grade, SS2, SS3, SSB and SSG too

In what?

because he had the best theme

youtube.com/watch?v=nF12Vf_IfBU

He's not Gohan. And you're just a wimp user.

He is not Shisami.

Why is Trunks actually best girl?

look at her mother
not all of those god tier female genes could've just disappered

>Oh boy Ginyu is back
>Dies to Vegeta almost immediately

I was very sad.

Dragon ball GT is some weird parallel universe in DBH, I guess. Saiyans becomes golden apes, man-apes, there's two #17, they fusee, then they fuse #18, a weird silver Boo... you know, pure DBH bullshit.

Considering Vegetto cannot defeat Zamasux2, since the latter is immortal, how do you think Zamasu's downfall will happen?

Vegetto will definitely keep Zamasux2 at bay, but as pretty much everyone must be expecting already, he won't be the reason Zamasu loses.

I'm hoping Trunks gets to deliver the coup de grĂ¢ce.

>Future Gohan will never rescue a female Trunks from the Artificial Humans only to learn that Trunks was saving herself for him and taking her up on that.

He could walk in on me having a threesome with Bulma and Mai with his mom eating Mai's ass clean out while I take photos on my phone and he would do nothing but close the door and cry.

Ultimate Gohan

I'm trying to be serious here, user.

Goku could already use all that.

>SSG Vegetto
muh dick

>No futa 18 sexually bullying Fem Trunks doujins

Nice fanfiction, pham.

I miss mirai Gohan.

Vegito is causing so much damage to him in such a short time that his body is having a hard time reforming, so its turning into purple goop.

Purple Goop Vegeta was just foreshadowing.

I can't fucking breathe

It makes more sense than sealing a god in a fucking jar? Did you not see Gohan react to Black? There is still hope

>Goku
Who cares?

>No 18 teasing Trunks about her small tits
>No 18 beating down Trunks after killing Future Gohan and groping her tits, telling her she's filling out
>No 18 with an attachable cock.

Make her eyes a little lighter and it will look perfect.

He will live on in our hearts ;_;

Is not. "The ending of the movie" includes

>Bardock was killed directly by Freeza
>Freeza attack destroys planet Vegeta at same time
>Bardock have visions about Goku and Freeza future
>Bardock was alone when attack Freeza army

That shit is not canon, only injured Bardock battling in the space minutes before planet Vegeta destruction is canon.

>Vegetto will never force you to suck his dick until you pass out

No! Bad anons! Stop making me want this!