Pick one

Pains me to say it but Israel.

Same. I don't regret it though

Does not mean I think Iraq is hotter.

>did you just grab my ass
>I think you meant to say my ass, that G-d gave to me.

gonna need makeapp to make a decision

Don't lie to yourself user. You would totally hit Miss Israel first

I'd joke that I don't have to, but realistically I'd shoot the kike twice.

Unfortunately yes. Iraq has much more attractive women too, which is odd considering their pick.

... After fucking her

There faces are always covered making it harder to figure out which one is hottest

I didn't realize the Middle East was so transtolerant.

I doubt she covers her face given that she isn't covering it there.

Miss Israel is ridiculously gorgeous.

>but realistically I'd shoot the kike twice.

Run them through the roastie filter.

>hit Miss Israel first
You're a shoe-in for Mister Palestine, burgerbro.

>Jews aren’t white
They’re by far the whitest people in the Middle East and even whiter than southern euro’s

I can't make a judgment until I see them with their makeup off. That should be a new rule here.

I dont think you really know the composition of israel when you claim that, they have quite a bit of diversity and southern euros do too, just much less arabic population. Only south italy was truly arabed.

they both look like jews

Jews are white, and much whiter than your average black haired brown eyed tanned skinned med
Deal with it kid

Jewish women are the hottest on earth. When I see a 10/10 white girl obviously I'm attracted, but when I see even a 6/10 Jewish girl I inexplicably fall head over heels every time. I think Amon was right and they have some sort of Jewess magic.
>inb4 some butthurt Nazi rageposts ugly Jew girls as a brilliant BTFO

The problem with jews is that if you accept them as white then you must accept all the ethnic groups that are more closely related to europeans than jews are. This includes persians, georgians, armenians and turks

>both are sandniggers

But if I gotta pick I'll go with the kike

ever heard of a falasha?
do you know what a sephardi is?
i doubt it
if you did you wouldnt spout shit

The difference is all those groups you listed are literal shitskins. Jews have lived in Europe and mixed with Europeans for the last 1000+ years to the point that they’re literal Europeans larping as jews

Gunna have to disagree hard, dude. Attractive Jew girls are far and few between.

Is that supposed to be a big deal? I don't mind counting them as white. Pic related, Iranians (or Persians).
The main thing is Mexicans and niggers to be honest, as long as we kick them out the ethnostate imo should be pretty open minded.

If a person has black hair, and tanned skin, then he clearly has arabic or black admixture. For example Sicily was settled by arabs and to this day they have a good portion of their dna arabic if not completely. But thats clearly not what i meant, was it? I was talking about proper europeans in southern european countries which is majority of their populations and israel has arabic jews. Just because most jews in US and Europe look european due to mixing, does not mean israel is like that.

fugg

Someone do that app thing to these hoes

>Attractive Jew girls are far and few between.
Pretty much true of any race. The real question is, take the hottest girls of every race, and which race has the hottest girls? Imo Jews by far.

All it does is make her look whiter

But they are not white. Even ashkenazi jews are still more middle eastern than european. They are still 70% middle eastern. Ashkenazi jews are most closely related to southern europeans, specifically island europeans who are known to have middle eastern admixture.

I would of thought both countries could find more attractive women that those two

>I was talking about proper europeans in southern european countries which is majority of their populations
Source? Most of them look like pic related
>Just because most jews in US and Europe look european due to mixing, does not mean israel is like that.
Israel/Palestine was 3% Jewish before Jews from Europe came in and started breeding like rabbits, so no

Heres the new jewish wonder woman with no makeup.

Still not bad

This is the only answer from now on

Miss Isreal is my fetish
>black hair + light eyes
Plus she doesn't have a fucked up nose

lol gal gadot is hot as fuck, this doesn't look bad at all

I used to wonder why women wear make up because I really don't give a fuck if they were it or not. Then one day I worked it out, it's part of their fucking game they play trying to one up other women

yep. Still bang.

*a wild Gal Gadot appears*

Good taste
They’ve lived in the white parts of Europe for thousands of years and have been thoroughly bleached
Learn some history

italy mexico lebanon canada guatemala peru are all better

Oh wow, the Amerifat shills for LE BASED ISRAEL and is dividing and conquering. On the day of the rope I'll be sure to cook your mother in front of you before force feeding her to you Jew pig.

Her nose isn't bad at all either

Once fingered Iraqi chick on the pool deck of a cruise ship at night and her mom came out and caught us, me wrist-deep in her 23-year old daughter. She screamed and proceeded to sound like a turkey. It was weird. Chick was on par witg pic related. first and only time I’ve ever met an Iraqi woman.

I'd let that bitch make me matza ball soup

Is cutting off my penis an option because I would prefer to chose that if given no other way out. Yuck.

>He says posting with a US flag
You have to go back Antonio

Yes and they lived in ethnic enclaves and refused to speak the native tongue and refused to adopt the native religion. After living in europe for 1000 years they are still a distinctly foreign middle eastern ethnic group. Being born in a stable does not make you a horse. Just because they lived in europe, it does not make them european

Today you learned you're a literal fag.

Iraq

No. I just don't like ugly women.

Yeah. Wtf. How is this news-related

Did her dad come out and stone her?

That's still absurdly attractive.

Iraq isn't whi-

Israel, because they're fellow Mediterraneans.

put them in the app first

Neither

>Would rather chop off dick than fuck internationally recognized model goddesses
>Insists it's because they're ugly
>internationally recognized model goddesses
>ugly
No. You're literally just a fag.

Persian isn't white. Just look at those facial features

damage control shlomo, did we have to gas you into oblivion to tune down your hatred for the goy?

>the native tongue and refused to adopt the native religion
How does this effect their genetics?
You’re Jewish if your mother is Jewish. European men bleaching Jewish women and wow 1000+ years they still identify as Jewish. Sounds like you’re just butthurt that they don’t follow your culture. Are you butthurt that there are white people with different cultures and religions?
I guess anyone who doesn’t follow Catholicism and German culture isn’t white...

REEEEEEEEEEEE GIVE ME MY FLAG BACK MERKEL

disgusting. this app needs to be built into every smart tv and phone so we stop giving fake whores money. only natural qts deserve our shekels. faux thots need to btfo

Eh, Israel is still really qt in that.

Her dad was passed on from this world, I believe. She grew up mostly in Sweden. She told me that when she was in Iraq, everyone had to have pictures of Sadam in their rooms and shit. Then more fooling around. Followed by more sadness. Repeat.

MUMMEEEEEEEEE

Both dirty semites

What are you even getting at you schizo Nazitard. What part of my post are you imagining is Jewish?

both shit
elongated / sharp chin on the kike because of mongrel kike genetics and average arab face

run that shit though makeapp

Oh it's official they are attractive ok then. Maybe you are a fag if you need some beauty pageant fag to tell you if a women is good looking or not. I like good looking women. These in my opinion are not that.

No. He’s right. You’re a faggot. You should accept yourself.

my ex was iraqi. they definitely had a hard on for saddaam. her mom had slaves but they were addressed as housekeepers out of class. she told stories about how iraq had giant malls... and kurds were often hung in front of these malls to keep them from trying to create their own state. she moved to sweden after her fathers side of the family got killed. couple of burglars broke in and shot everyone. stole their jewelry, cars, money... tons of iraqis were rich af thanks to oil.

run them through the faceapp oven

>Oh it's official they are attractive ok then.
... Yes, that's sort of the point of the competition they won...
>Maybe you are a fag if you need some beauty pageant fag to tell you if a women is good looking or not.
So you're not only a faggot, you're a bona fide brainlet to boot. Nice flag btw you brainlet faggot.

Did I finger your girlfriend?

No. Hideous fucked up nose and hideous fucked up chin. I just have standards and they aren't even that high but a lot higher than that.

Whatever you say, Sebastian.

she is 20 currently so no. no one could tolerate that emotional wreck except for me

you miss them manly square jaws dont you you faggot

Ah yes, then no. She’d be in her 30s now. She was also crazy. Emailed me a lot for months after. It was weird.

Like I said. Oh it's official then. Stupid me for questioning pageant fags.

I pick a fake jew cos of blue eyes/lenses.

guess youd go crazy too if bush killed your family

left, right is a man

Yeah nice try, but Israel and Iran aren't cucked like Sweden and will judge their girls by actual merit. This is what is called false equivalence.

Buffon is white and sadly not on his last world cup. Anyway i see you dont know much about israels composition, i am talking about jews that were scattered around middle east, not just living in palestine. They even had some conflict with european jews over jewishness.

Former miss Israel was much hotter tho

The fuck am I looking at