This white racist dad is the reason we need gun control

This white supremacist father, stopped four innocent youths from obtaining their rightful reparations pussy by nearly murdering them with a rifle.

We must do whatever is possible to make it safer for teens to have the opportunity for equal access to fine white cuties.

Allowing white men to threaten them with gun violence is highly problematic and must be stopped!

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/dad-foils-elaborate-plot-kidnap-11523350

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Niggers generate far more gun violence than whites per capita.

Why not get rid of niggers and we mitigate much of gun crime and also the dysgenics of females fucking nogs?

Fuq I need to buy a gun

How dare you!

Are you suggesting that these four innocent teens who were victims of this white racist, deserved this?

>white racist dad

Where does the article states that the dad was a racist? please explain

If he was not racist, then he would have invited the youths into his home and willing offered his daughter. She clearly needs to be enriched by all the wonderful benefits of diversity.

By firing his gun he clearly demonstrates his racism.

Are you that fucking dense? I swear you must be the most retarded person that's blinded by left wing ideology and having gun control is the must dumbest thing there is. if you were in a difficult situation, where a person is going to murder you. Who would you call? The police won't reach to you in a matter of seconds cause you'd be dead by now

the densest person on this board is probably the person who doesnt understand a LARP when he sees one ie. you.

>LARP
there is no such thing as "live action" on Sup Forums.

That "Asian" must include Middle eastern folks.

Whenever I see a BLM flag I wonder if it's just the same micropenis beta cuck who uses it in every thread, the wording he uses is awfully similar

>Are you that fucking dense?
>who doesnt understand a LARP when he sees one

this

probably. but whites also includes

All a nigger needs is a sturdy rope and a nice high tree. Nigger problems solved in under 5 years. #Strangefruit It's far passed time.

As part of our ten point reparations platform, all white men must offer their daughters to men of color for enrichment.

>19-year old Keilon Johnson, 17-year old Austin French, 16-year old Tyree Johnson, and 15-year old Kamauri Horn
Anyone wanna guess skin colors?
It's delightfully obvious who all didn't read the article.

clearly these are just some disadvantaged youth that were trying to pay for school. they were going to abduct her on the way to volunteer at the local YMCA. they all had aspirations to be doctors.

/puke

I have always been curious about this photo. Was this some sort of error entering in their information or is that seriously what passes for white in this country?

Exactly! Just another tragic example of the systematic racism of the school to prison pipeline holding back black youths. If our best and brightest can not even overcome this systematic oppression, what hope do we have?

Hey you guys hear about how the judge in that disabled white kid torture/kidnap case banning all media from the courtroom?

She said that people seeing the perps in jail jumpsuits would paint them in a bad light. It sounds like a joke, but it's not.

How come niggers are so universally worthless?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emancipation_Proclamation

All fucking niggers should hang

lol they weren't going to ransom her

Fuck I need an AR

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH
>HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

Technically anything east of Greece is considered Asia. I'm pretty sure the word comes from an old name for Turkey/Anatolia

No, it's east of Jerusalem

OK is just being sarcastic bro to highlight the absolute state of things and I assume agrees with you really

>plot to kidnap his teen daughter and hold her for ransom
yea im sure thats all they had in mind

>This father, stopped four youths from fucking his daughter.

There, fixed that for you.

I swear, not all burgers are autistic.

>Not seeing he's counter-trolling
How does it feel to be the actual densest people on the board, after feeling so triumphant to the contrary
Get fucked brainlets

*teleports behind you*

heh, answer me these questions three.

1: On a scale to 1 to 10, how do you rate your current internet anxiety?

2: What is the actual age of IRC networks in seconds?

3: Have you ever seen a meme mutate into something completely contrary to its original form? If so, how long did it last for?

heh...nothing personal kid.

>This white supremacist father, stopped four innocent youths from obtaining their rightful reparations pussy by nearly murdering them with a rifle.

This is poetry

>Mr Brackney fired three warning shots
What a cuck.

They try to meme it about skin color and call them White to pad the crime stats of whites.

They do that with hate crimes as well.

I'm in the process of proving that every single one of the 'white' victims of crime on the left hand pie in this shitty little graph is actually a yid: a fact made pretty clear by the numbers on the pie one the right

Exactly what I was thinking.

The real name for warning shot is a miss.

point still stands desu