What genetic test is best genetic test?

My family came to the new world at a time when the part of Northern Europe they came from was racially ambiguous, and I want to know what my genetic heritage really is. All of the tests I have looked in to so far seem creepy and jewy
So Sup Forums which genetic test is best genetic test?

Other urls found in this thread:

fullgenomes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>giving your DNA to the kikes
Not smart user

I have the 23andme kit at home.
Gonna spit and send it to them today.

Will post results here when it's back.

23 and Me was consistent for my family. I also did heritage but the results were different for everyone so I trust 23 and Me on that basis.

bet you don't beat my score

Wtf that's too broad. Where are the other details ?

If you have a lot of British heritage, I would test with livingdna because they give a good breakdown rather than just clumping it together like the others.

Already had to for Military and concealed carry permit. Not a big fan of the idea, but too late now.

>463%
can (((yuropoors))) even do basic mathematics???

there was nothing else. 100% european, 98.7% ashkenazi, 1.3% broadly european.

Ancestry has started to a break down to where your genetic communities are in America. If you know your family has been in the States for a long time it will show where they settled at first and then spread.

It helped me track down my paternal lineage. My 10 great grandfather pre 1700s was in virginia.

Look in the oven. Probably dropped them near the back. Use a lighter if it's too dark.

23andme is spam. Do not reply to 23andme threads. If they want to advertise here let them buy an ad.

Genealogy has been pretty good in America, with the exception of some possible native affairs shrouded in myth.

Not a shill dude. Like I said in the original post jewy and creepy. looking for other options.

Well my mom's side is Russian from the Eastern side of Russia so I'm expecting some interesting stuff.

Did I win?

You'll always be nothing more than a nigger, just accept it.

Never heard of this site before, thanks user.
Forgot about these guys, they didn't seem quite as jewy. Their genealogy didn't seem as good as the paper records my family kept, but maybe worth a try.

>0.3% Mongol

What the hell do people think is so special about their DNA?
They already have enough samples of people's DNA to remake 99.9999999999999999% of you, and if they wanted your DNA it's so fucking easy to get, you literally shed it 24/7.

good luck, user. i hope there are no surprises.
>it's a standard goymutt
be proud of your heritage, friend

>balkan

Family Tree DNA. Autosomal to know your general ancestry, Y DNA if you want to know your paternal ancestry and haplogroup.
Problem is, just like 23andMe, company is owned by a jew. And they store your samples and DNA data. Sounds pretty jewish to me
Is there any genetic genealogy lab that isn't owned by the tribe?

Jews used to get more, but more conservatives Jews got really, really fucking mad about not being pure Jew, and 23andMe is run by Jews, so it was changed. Now Ashkenazim, instead of coming back with a small amount of several things, it has been transformed into a generic and boring ASHKENAZI section.

The funny part though, is that there's a section of the site that alludes to AJs being descended from the Khazars.

I did fine except for the mongol. To answer OP I like 23andme but haven't tried ancestry.

I've got blue eyes, and at least one of my relatives fought on the right side of the revolution. And when they tragically lost another of my relatives moved here and settled with the Germans. Who knows, maybe your right, maybe I got my big dick from the africans.

You create you're own genealogy you have to pay extra to look through birth records marriage records and the such

I lucked out, my lineage is almost entirely Germanic. There might have been an iberian somewhere but he was a pure european. Or it's just similarity to the celts that settled in spain.

Also just a point for the mutt meme, ancestry likes to give anyone with a haplogroup that became modern scandenavians trace native american.

Probably, nigger.

Heh

>Also just a point for the mutt meme, ancestry likes to give anyone with a haplogroup that became modern scandenavians trace native american.

That is strange, I have I1 and 23andme doesn't give me any. I would be bothered if I had taken ancestry and gotten native without knowing why

What the fuck?
I'll write a long angry mail if they do that to me.

We're practically cousins.

I'm I1a2a if I was to have Native American it would have to be way higher. I've browsed some forums and other people have reported the same thing.

23andme is probably pickier about what they show. Native americans being related to I1 goes way way way back to hunter gather times.

To answer OP's question, it depends on what you're doing the test for.
AncestryDNA's service is less informative, but the raw data you can download is much larger, and when run through 3rd party services like Promethease, can tell you a SHITLOAD about your health.

23andMe's only site is much better, but still underwhelming for people. You can talk with relatives, research your background, they update health reports semi-frequently, etc
And you can still learn a lot from using third party services as well. Whatever you do, make sure to run your data through third party services like GEDMATCH, Promethease, Interpretome, Genetic Genie, etc. You will learn more from those places than the actual sites themselves.

If you just want someone to pick for you, I would go with 23andMe, but I'm biased because I went with them first a long time ago.

Fair enough. 1776 digits on last post and all caps ID I have no choice but to concur. Thanks for saving me $200.

What site, and does it seem accurate?

Jews own fucking everything, kind of their thing I guess.
Thanks user

le 66%
Still better than what most Hispanics get.
You half Mexican or something?

Mostly looking for lineage so I can pass down traditions to my children. I will be dead inside of 5 years and they already know those genetic factors, so health don't really matter.
Excellent info though. Thanks.

>not more than 40% of one nationality, maybe not even 20% considering british&irish and french&german
does that suck?
you have as much a connection to a european country as any black american has to an african country

Interesting mix, what did you think you were before taking the test? You a mestizo?

Yeah. Mom is 100% white, dad was a Mexican on a student visa. Dude took off before I was born

get fuckin beaned

I'll just leave this here..

I mean, I believe I am better off with that outcome. My mom married a white guy when I was 3 (I am literally "my wife's son) and I was raised properly.

Also, this is my wife. We have 2 kids
BEANED

how does it feel knowing you are 4% sub sarahan?

One woman sleeping with a loser mexican caused this. Ban student visas

Meh, you can't even tell. My hair gets a little curly when it gets long, that's about it.

BLEACHED, rare. Not cool, but by burger standard acceptable. Winning sort of.

We might be cousins

I witnessed the mega european mutt

A little bit perhaps, but after the second generation, no American should really feel strong ties to their ancestor's homelands. Just because you have pale skin and red hair doesn't mean you know what it's like to be Irish.

Fuck that gay ass commerciak for this site. Its so fucking artificial, like yeah sure in buttfuck Africa they are gonna dance in the street and play checkers instead of eating mud and playing "who can rape the most" like come the fuck on.

I can already tell you your results if you want

would you stop fucking our women you little spic? there are plenty of short brown spic turdlettes for you to bang, jesus christ

>after the second generation, no American should really feel strong ties to their ancestor's homelands
well said. try telling that to people, though.

>61% of your country is homosexual
are you blowing an abo when you typed that?

>would you stop fucking our women you little spic?
you should have married her before him. Why don't you marry and have kids?

You're faggot ass took the bait. I'm legitimately looking for alternatives so I can teach my kids their proper lineage before I die.

Only one way to find out. Email me
[email protected]

Mmmm white pussy is so good. Love watching my brown cock go in and out of it.... Get over it man.

Can you tell me how to win a war against flightless birds too.

How the heck is she from yakut

Just get a Y-DNA test to figure out your paternal haplogroup. Also, if you do go with ancestry or 23&meme export your raw data and run it through gedmatch.

Thank (you) for the third party sites. Didn't know it was an option.

fpbp

Fucking nice
Thanks

people have been roaming the russian/ukrainian steppe for thousands of years. some of those people coming from siberia and ending up in europe. all of my slavic relatives had a little bit of yakut.

Hahaha!!! You general Europeans and Jew simpletons. True viking here!

why tf is native american lumped with asian? are these test honestly just telling you where you are on the brown scale?

they arent traditions if you start doing them out of the fucking blue you nog

native americans came from asia

Fuck my shit up Spain. Why?

23 and me is a kike scam. They tell you you're black to make you submissive. Go to a crime lab and get one done for free.

Thats a rough draw. Even have african in there.

F

Well at least I pass as white have strong Euro features. In Mexico every one thinks im a foreigner. I literally have the same genetic make up as a Argentinian or Uruguayan.

cool!
I'm a jew to, I'm 0,3% Ashkenazi !! Shalom!

Jelly, Amerimutts?

sex

You're welcome. You're probably poor anyway, nigger. Save your money to get some KFC or some shit.

Are you of Italian ancestry?

fullgenomes.com/
The 10x genome is $500. Upload that to GEDmatch for ancestry and Promethease for medical info. It's a tin shed operation that sends your sample to some industrial lab in Hong Kong and then copies it onto a hard drive and posts it to you. No Jewish tricks and you get the entire thing rather than a handful of SNPs for half the price. I wish I'd found it earlier.

Yeah, he's Italian and everything else too.

>tfw leafmutt

The CEO of 23andMe is a fucking female Jew dude

>All x are like y fallacy

>tfw no one questions the fact Iceland is white, yet meme about Irish being non-white
>tfw my test reflects 66% of the population

(((European)))

>unironically defending jews

No

God damn, I love being white.

what are you doing in jewdome, viking?

man fuck this place, I am not even considered Jewish by the state, I am considered goy since my mother is catholic. Going to finish my army service, kill many moslims as possible and then i will gtfo of here as soon as possible.

>then i will gtfo of here as soon as possible.

where you gonna go? dont you like the houmous?

I will go to Germany, I have a German citizenship because my mother is German.

fuck houmous, Israel is the 8th fattest country in the world, 61% of population is overweight.

You didn't find a qt nosenstein to marry? Why do you have to do military service if you're not Jewish?