Don't call me a hikiNEET, you bitch

>Don't call me a hikiNEET, you bitch
>A man who doesn't mind doling out a dropkick to a female opponent
>Darkness.. Wiz.. My sexual harrasment was your own fault for having such bodies
>Megumin, I would shift you on purpose so I could feel your flat chest against my back
>*Defeats one of the most legendary adventurers in seconds, consistently, using low tier magics*
>The mastermind behind the downfall of nearly every Demon King general
>The binding point of a party consisting of overpowered jobs
>Charming goddesses and demon king generals like it's his business
Name a better Konosuba.
Name a better MC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eB3c2R1Awg8
youtube.com/watch?v=tJzEscb4Pcw
youtube.com/watch?v=lUR7u-5Zwzc
youtube.com/watch?v=oujA4rk2s3Q&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bullying megumin is wrong

Bullying the mage is why you would even consider having them in the party to begin with.

Bullying the tank is why you would even consider having them in the party to begin with.

Bullying the healer is why you would even consider having them in the party to begin with.

It's no good to pick on the mentally deficient.

Protecting the succubus rookie is why you would even begin adventuring in the first place

Which Konosuba is for bullying, and why is it all of them?

Kazuma as well?

Aqua is smart and beautiful, and Axis is making the world a better place

see

How to bully the tank:
make her bully you

You could, but you don't need to. The entire show is about fate bullying him.

Of course.

>inb4 "people get critical when they no longer have fun"

Man I miss konosuba. What's the news on season 2?

In that case Kazuma does the job very well. for 3 novels in a row, he is pissing LALATINA off by simply no abading to her upper class customs, and making her completely loose her shit.

17th of jan, if I remember correctly. 2017 is going to be a good year in general.

Guys, I hate to spoil the mood, but...
they will change the ED

The ED will always be with us, they will never be able to take it away.

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=eB3c2R1Awg8

never forget

God they really hitted the nail with that ED

I may be biased because I enjoy the show and the novels, but I really don't recall a better ED. At least a more comfy ED. This takes the fucking cake.

Only aria made me feel this comfy, and that's high fucking praise

>Only aria made me feel this comfy
I agree, it's a tight squeeze, and it is almost the apex of an ED for both of them.
>those comfy feels of bonding
>those feels of relation
>those feels when you realize that all the strife and trouble between the characters mean nothing and they grow even closer
It feels good, user.
It feels good.

>aqua screeches like a chimp in the show
>yet she sings like an angel in the ED and her character song

That's some impressive talent.

>This video contains content from columbia.
wat

Mate, the entire cast of Konosuba was gifted beyond reason.
Aqua and Wiz both have a massive trackrecord, and doesn't need to prove themselves anymore.
Megumin came out of nowhere and blew everyone away. I am not a seiju fag og megumemer myself, but I think her VA was fucking outstanding.
The guy doing Kazuma nailed the spite and poison in his bullying to fucking perfection.
Dorkness VA could do hentai flawlessly, I reckon.
I think the cast, along with the elbow room the studio had, is the driving factor behind season 02 being approved.

>S-so this is the power of a goddess?!

Never forget

youtube.com/watch?v=tJzEscb4Pcw

this... This needs to be deleted, user. This is a blue bloard, and you are posting vile and offensive content

This. Healers were made to be bullied

t. Designated healslut, doesn't matter the game

Impressed that the japanese didn't get that butchered

To think deen outta all studios would hit a season with 2 god tier shows
2016 isn't that bad

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!

This is true though
Konosuba was set out to fail. The only reason the sinking ship had such a massive success, was because of a god tier cast and free reign for the writers.
Megumin VA was astonishing.

I know mate. I think that is partly why it was such a huge success.
>A studio with a sub par reputation is commissioned for it
>They know this
>We know this
>The VAs and the producers know this
>All right, lets have fun and not do japanese sweatshops for a bit
>Actually turns out as one of the biggest hits in 2016
I unironically believe that if a better studio had picked it up, it wouldn't have been as good, do you know what mean?

Aye, had it been A1 or any other harem/isekai studio it would be another souless adaptation.

Still,to think the industry still can make gold like this makes me happy

>It was actually alright

disgusting

That's the most disturbing part, I think. I opened it expecting ear rape, but I actually listened to the whole thing.

Comfy magic

It's odd.
I suppose thats why studios like DEEN exist. Once in while, they will somehow manage to create, if not close to a masterpiece, at least a contender for AOTS.
Any other well funded, more competend studio would propably have killed it off before it even began.

How come Darkness doesn't get any love?
In the anime, true to the first 2 novels, she is quite onesided, but at least the novelfags should show her some respect.
She keeps rallying the party.
Her strength and stamina is canonwise unrivaled throughout the world, only matched by elite monsters.
She oneshots Belial when Kazuma steals his head.
She survives EKSUBLOSHION straight to the face several times.
She is described as beauty/lewdness without equal.
Why do you hate her, user?

she can't read the atmosphere

Lalatina deserves some more love, I agree.
Don't forget she backhanded the princess across the mouth, and then blocked a broadswoard from the bodyguard while wearing a dress.

Kazuma needs to fingerbang her or something
keep her in line

I love her. I just love her bff more.

He does put considerable effort into bullying her though. He made her wear a slutty maid costume too small for her, and then proceded to walk into the mansion untill she got the greeting right.
But whenever he pisses her off genuinely, she does stand her ground and physically injure him.

>gets into more debt than aqua
>doesn't tell the party about her personal problems so they have to blues clues their way to solve them
>gets kazuma killed multiple times even though she's supposed to be the tank
>refuses to put even 1 skill point into swordsmanship because she wants to get raped by monsters

Gee user I dunno, maybe people don't like her because she's a big fat pile of shit? It doesn't help that she hypocritically tries to act like the straight man after pulling her pseudo-M bullshit.

Darkness should respec into a monk

He should replace his useless paladin with a warrior or dark knight desu, she can't even dps.

>gets kazuma killed multiple times even though she's supposed to be the tank
Kazuma literally gets himself killed. He doesn't need her for that.
>refuses to put even 1 skill point into swordsmanship because she wants to get raped by monsters
This goes for his entire party.
>EKSUBLOSHION
Aqua refuses because she thinks she's already overpowered as fuck which she literally is
>doesn't tell the party about her personal problems so they have to blues clues their way to solve them
That is a problem, I can grant you that. But is it enough to hate her? I think she's one of the main driving forces. Several times when they get called upon, she is literally the one grabbing the three of them by the neck and dragging them outside.

Yeah, Kazuma doesn't need Darkness to get himself killed even more times than he does to himself. The Winter Shogun and Hydra were 100% her fault. Megumin has a reason to put all her points into explosion. What's Darkness' excuse?
>"lol i just want to be useless, aggro management? what's that?"

And I don't need multiple volumes of Darkness running away so she can try to get married to some fat old man and have Kazuma be forced to rescue her each time. 2 volumes is 2 volumes too many. I can't wait for Volume 11 when Darkness runs away again without telling anyone so she can get in trouble, maybe Kazuma won't be guilt tripped into helping her and she'll rot in some rape dungeon for the rest of her life like she always wanted.

Will S2 have more Chris? I want to read the LN's but hate reading on a screen for an extended period of time so I'm stuck waiting for the official translations to come out.

I didn't really like the ED that much

>The Winter Shogun
She had nothing to do with that death. The one thing you could tie to her, was that she knew that he might show up. But so did Aqua and Megumin.
He got himself killed for not listening to Aqua and kowtowing when she told him to.

why did she look so much like megumin

MODS

>Your report has been submitted, this window will close automatically

>that one doujin where Aqua rapes Kazuma in his sleep then he rapes her back

>kazuma wants to kowtow to the shogun
>darkness refuses to bow down
>kazuma has to force her down himself and ends up on the shogun's chopping block instead

If Darkness could not be useless for one fucking second Kazuma would've been able to dogeza like the best of them.

I dont think so. Her appearance is more around LN6 I believe. Even then, its only as Chris.
But he will get killed and meet Eris Im sure.
You should get into the novels.
They are very easy and pleasant to read, and deen genuinely captured their feel. Just read a chapter now and then, and stop when it strains your eyes.

>that one where Kazuma keeps catching Chris trying to break in

Probably one of my favoties.

You fucking pervs won't catch a peek, ever!

Sasuga, water kami-sama!

Who was the better MC, Sup Forums?

I may get one of those kindles or whatever with the paper like screen if I can read the LN's on them. Otherwise I've preordered Volume 1 already and ill Just be waiting for that to come out.

the one not in love with a communist.

It's nothing special. Not worth watching again after the first episode.

>Tfw you realize it's almost canon
LN2:
>Say Aqua. Is your sight really that good in the dark?
>This looks like daylight to me, what is your point Kazuma?
>So when we... When we slept in the stables did you..
>Oh, when you went "fap fap fap" you back was turned towards me
>Thank you Aqua-sama

Kazuma hands down. I just couldn't get into Re:Zero.

Imagine how dangerous would Kazu-sama be with Subaru's power.

I've got a Kindle. It's fucking amazing. Don't really know what other people generally think about them, donĀ“t give a shit either, I think it's fucking amazing. Im carrying 2000 books in my pocket, and I can read them whenever I feel like. And the screen is amazing.
I can recommend it.

Subaru was better written and more realistic, Kazuma was more fun though.

youtube.com/watch?v=lUR7u-5Zwzc

I've always wondered how Kazuma would fare if he was in Subaru's world. His outlook might change drastically without an arch priest, a high mage, and a crusader protecting him from danger.

>Oh, when you went "fap fap fap" you back was turned towards me

who was he thinking about?

wtf is this abomination why does it sound comfy as fucl

We all know that one. It's pretty good as background noice on a spare monitor, tbqh mate.

Here's one where you can hear the Megumin VA at one of her finest moments, while watching the one trick pony getting bullied
youtube.com/watch?v=oujA4rk2s3Q&t

>dat hoarse voice
>dat tone shift
>dat VA

>when interpolation doesn't suck

Kazuma is an asshole but a genuinely better person. The other one is shit to the core which is part of the plot.

He had literally only met Aqua and the guild receptionist. At that point, when he was fapping next to her, they hadn't even recruited Megameme

>An asshole is better than a person who tries to save everyone and risking his sanity to do so at all costs

Subaru is a fucking saint compared to Kazuma.

As long as you dont mind the outline on her hat wobbling all over the place or the bandages on her leg blinking in and out of existence

>What did you just say, you dumb bitch
>I swear, I will bury you when this is done
What do you mean?

The ED isn't even in the first episode, silly.

Fuck me, that woman is talented, Is there a jewtube without the music?

the ass game was too strong for him?

He just wouldn't get involved with all the shit Subaru did.

It was. And Aqua being ancient and slightly mentally challenged never had a problem with sexuality, so she just ignored it.
I'm sure if he had not been a BAKA HIKKINEET and had as much as asked her to fuck, she wouldn't have minded. Doesn't seem like she pays much attention to sexual needs, but still doesn't mind them.

Don't know desu. Don't think anyone have bothered to loop that sequence without music

This meme unironically got me obsessed with Shibayan

He'll have to get involved if he doesn't want to get reset every time he dies.

He'd just focus on getting rich quick by exploiting the loops then retire somewhere safe.

>you will never have a goddess FWB

why even live

Yunyun asking Kazuma to impregnate her when? It's near the end of volume 4 right?

There's this whole meme going around with Aqua being stupid and all. It's true, she it dumb as bricks sometimes, but I think people are forgetting the moments when she actually shines;
>Ressurrects everyone who died fighting Belial
when they travel to the Axis town, she genuinely steps up, protects and protect innoccents
>Hans, having the most toxic magic and body in the world tries to poison the watersupply
>Everyone, including Wiz, runs away
>Aqua refuses to move out of the spot, despise her hand being literally burned to pieces and her life being in mortal danger
When Kazuma is genuinely sad, she is by his side, unironically comforting him
Besides from that, her partytricks have gotten Axel to revere them, it turned Iris to their favor, and it swayed all of the knights towards her.
Not entirely stupid, anons.

Yeah, it's the cliffhanger right before volume 5.