Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI
youtube.com/watch?v=BQm0F0QhR-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldnt mind going through her index in my for loop

I love misaka!

>best girl Misaki will never be animated outside of the cameo in Railgun S

This hurts the most.

She moves the merchandise, indexfags will never understand what it's like being the reason a season is produced.

>There will never be a Spice and Wolf season 3.

Yet there will be a shitgun season 3 for sure

>tfw

heavy object is better

I don't get it

What did we do wrong?

The franchise was on track to reaching Shounen Jump big 3 levels of popularity

The fans wanted it

The sponsors wanted it

The investors wanted it

Why?

J.C. Staff.

Its still selling figurines and the LN is doing well. Why would they make a third season right now?

LN is selling too well and fan favorites get abysmal screen time in favor of better characters.

>Wanting third season of a lame-ass show.

It's as if you'd be content by eating and wanting only shit, but I won't judge you...

Spring Fes for sure

>tfw you will never live in such a clean and pretty city as Academy City.

AC is like modern Tokyo with the living standards of 70's New York

Good

This show is literally nothing but self insert fan service. Utter cancer.

Raildex light novels sell 1/10th what they used to and nobody wants to watch Index stories that only have one fappable girl in them.

Even if there was an Index S3, it wouldn't be the same given the show's singer retired.

Someone retired.

Index was shit, the only interesting parts were the ones that tied with Railgun.

At least it had good OPs, right?

Not nearly as good as Railgun.

No one cares anymore, it's just like Attack on Titan S2, dead on arrival since manga/novelfags are way too far ahead to care about watching very old stuff animated and fickle normalfags had moved on to another flavor of the month.

No buts! > Only my railgun
Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

That's because they're not genuine good anime series. I realize we on Sup Forums like to be hipsters and cheer for the underdog anime but only the anime that are truly good will succeed with multiple seasons. Anime like Madoka, SAO, NGNL etc. You know, the kind of anime 98% of Sup Forums loves but pretends they hate because it's cool but watched every last episode and would pick it up as soon as another season dropped.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUMXC6E_YlI

>tfw I saw ELISA perform last month
>tfw her voice was angelic

Only more painful thing is knowledge that there still won't be another season of DTB despite the tease from last year.

>OP by Mami Kawada.

Good, it was a shitty show.

>them chimpanzee ears

Railgun S3 any season now.

Time for nostalgia: youtube.com/watch?v=BQm0F0QhR-8

>that shit taste