'''Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku''': TFW everything goes to shit but you're based Snow White

Other urls found in this thread:

toranoana.jp/info/dojin/mahosyoujyo_cd/
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEX1pjQk9xa3F5UlE
imgur.com/a/TT9XR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comfy Nemurin thread pls come back.

Also I fucked up the formatting of the title. That's what you get for being a newfag I guess.

A premise for the Drama CD.

"Suddenly finding herself in a strange land, Snow White is reunited with Nemurin. Nemurin tells her that she has gathered Snow White, as well as other Magical Girls throughout time in order to stop a mastermind from tampering with the Dream World".

The cast includes:

Snow White (Summoned from JOKERS)
La Pucelle (Summoned from Arc 1)
Pfle (Summoned from pre-Restart)
Shadow Gale (Summoned from pre-Restart)
Detick Bell (Summoned from Restart)
Lapis Lazuline (Summoned from Restart)
Postarie (Summoned from Limited)
Rain Pou (Summoned from Limited)
Marika Fukuroi (Summoned from JOKERS)
Nemurin
Beautiful Calamity Mary

Translator-Kun also says that some characters will meet Ideal Versions of themselves in the Drama CD, and communicate with them.

Comfy thread!

Can't wait.

who the fuck is Beautiful Calamity Mary?

Nemurin the dream spirit's drinking buddy.

What? is there another CM?

If Nemurin host a battle royale with all of them which one or group would come out ahead?

Couldn't she host a three legged race or mario party game instead? I'm sure they're all tired of battle royales.

best girl

Wait,has Nemurin meet CM? i can´t reminder.

Nah she is just one of the Nemurin' creation. They just look really nice together.

No idea either, CM must have left quite an impression.

They meet in the chatroom at some point

I can only speak for up to Limited so far, but I think Pythie's group has a good chance of winning, though Clantail's party and Magical Daisy's party are also pretty strong and the investigation team has mao pam,

Ah, elves...

What a Goddess.

I wonder how Melville knew about Cranberry to base her costume on her?

Also I'm pretty sure Sonia's like the only MG capable of killing Alice in MG form

toranoana.jp/info/dojin/mahosyoujyo_cd/
Someone translate Nemurin sample

why the fuck Nemurin creates another CM?

Cutie La Patootie

I'm sure Mao Pam could probably do it, and Pukin could use her as a meat shield, Magical Daisy could take her out, and maybe Leonetta can take control of her smaller chunks, because only the largest chunk remains alive and starts to come together, Nokko-chan could incap her by making her scared to fight, Pechika might be able to turn her into food, and she couldn't touch people like swim2 and tepsekmei so they'd stalemate

explain me this image

Nemurin and her good dream version of Calamity Mary meet with Masked Wonder, Nemurin's cousin, in the dream world

Its from a sidestory featuring Masked Wonder.

I love the beginning of the ed but that's about it. The rest of the song does not have much impact.

She's training Masked Wonder, he creates CM clone to spar with MW.

But Nemurin makes sure the clone has no bad personality of the original hence the Beautiful Calamity Mary name.

Oh I thought CM was alive,but why Nemurin creates her?
Is there more side stories?

This takes place like a year after the first arc so everyone's dead except the two survivors

there's a bunch; here are the ones that have been translated so far. Spoilers in them of course.
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BwUphuy8AsxEX1pjQk9xa3F5UlE

I found like a little storyboard comic thingy that the LN artist drew.

Seems like it would make for a great animation

Here's part 2

Dumb elf poster

this is that one girl from Jokers that was 9th on the popularity poll right?

And part 3

I am still wondering if they are going to adapt Zombie western or not.

7- zombie western, nana meet sw, SS prepare to met nana, CM prepare to draw out Ripple
8 - 5 people die

Final part!

I could see either that, or them adapting Zombie Western and another side story and then doing chapter 5 the episode after

The Final boss.

Okay, so some people ship this

I ship La Pucelle and Truck-kun

> best character dies
> the character I wanted to know the most about dies with minimal backstory
Fuck

Top Speed is still alive though

Snow White's nightmare.

Why this...

Maybe Cranberry got a massive hateboner for La Pucelle because she refuses to acknowledge her

DELETE THIS

>another side story
Which one?

Maybe the other half of playing with top speed?

I ship this

why she have to die too soon? fuck

Wasn't that bits in episode 3?

Also why was there a bait thread? It's literally filled with shit post and faggots.

otp

The bait thread is anime onlys mostly I guess, and we did the swim swim half of that side Story, not the top speed half

The exact moment where Ripple loses her Tch-dereness.

Then fucking Swim Swim comes in and she uses what remains of her edge to murder her

I can't wait for Snow White raising project, I want more of Ripple and SW. I am torn between wanting Jokers and that.

Translator-Kun says he'll do SWRP first then Jokers.

I wonder if there's a sparring scene between Ripple and Snow White based on this image

oh don´t tell me they became Madoka and Homura? so boring

Not quitethey basically develop away from their previous personalities; Ripple matures and becomes nicer and less of a bitch, while Snow White becomes ruthless and stoic.

They are friend at most. Ripple is not an obsessed lesbian. There is no baiting between them.

That was just a brief team up and don't speak to each other for 2 years.

> Spoiler
If you look at the image, it basically sums up that whole sentence. Ripple is smiling, Snow White looks serious.

Also cause I'm a fan of shot composition and meaning in them, Ripple is above Snow White, she's also probably dodging her. She's trying to avoid her old violent ways and has risen above it. Snow White meanwhile is punching and is below her. She's willing to fight and isn't afraid anymore, but she's also headed through a downward spiral if she's not careful

i want these

Cranberry and CM??

Is that from Gun and Roses?

>Gun and Roses
what?

Short story staring Cranberry and Calamity Mary.

> Official LN Artist
> Draws JoJo fanart

This supports my theory that MGRP is basically JJBA: Magical Girls.

damn i want to read it,any translation yet?

These are special images from volume 1

It is in peaceful days so it will be a while till we get that. Translator-kun is going for SWRP after Limited.

I remember seeing a sketch of this art in previous threads.

Whoever made this, I love you so much, thank you for this beautiful art!

Holy shit.

I wonder how people will take the fact that LOM isn't evil or magical girl system isn't fucked up.

Currently animeonly thread is full of shitposting and m* worshiping. I am now afraid of Top Speed's episode.

I just don't quite get why killing characters is seen as edgy; Jojo isn't seen as edgy, but characters get killed off. If your spoiler was different, then yeah, I'd say it'd be edgy, but it really isn't.

Honestly I dislike the comparisons. Most of the LN readers know that the plot and characters go in a different direction, of course, but here's the thing.

You're practically just stunting your views if you compare a show with the lenses of another show when there's nothing similar about them at all aside from a select few things.

source?

This looks cool as fuck but why so small?

This deserves a good quality resolution.

Found some art by the LN Artist.

Sonia Bean with Pukin doll, in what appears to be 1800's alley.

I have a higher resolution but Sup Forums won't let me upload due to the power of Punished Snow.

Here's an imgur album imgur.com/a/TT9XR

Artist's name is Yunare based on signature. Whoever you are, I've wanted more Punished Snow art for so long.

I love that expression, Snow white gives no fuck anymore.

> Snow White gives no fucks anymore

"My world is burning down but I'm fine"

OTP

Actually we might get Alice's back story next episode.

pixiv, it's title is 百澤ももも -

I hope so: a complaint people are having isrevealing backstory of characters the same episode they die in, which I can understand being annoying.

That's the one thing I kinda was disappointed about how the Anime handles it.

It's easier because side stories are a separate book, but Anime... at LEAST integrate them outside of the episodes they die in ;w;

Yeah That point was bad, Anime is looking like a fan service for LN readers if they do that back stories stuff. But they also add ripple and Nana already which the complainer ignore, so it still fair somewhat.

I wished they just run parallel anime or just shorts with characters story. Arc 1 characters have the most side stories to begin with.

People ignored Nana's backstory yeah. But I think Anime-only ignored Ripple's backstory just because they expect her and Snow to live based on promo.

I kinda wished the promotion art didn't feature those two as the mains. Gives the wrong impression that they're main characters.

I see a lot of Anime-Only going "Why is Snow White main character when we haven't gone to her yet? Why is Ripple main character when we haven't seen her do much?"

Because they aren't, they're all protagonists that take turns... sigh...

Are the nun and the tomboy the only actual yuri couple?

Truly the best

You see her as beautiful, I see her like this

Holy shit, team SwimSwim got half of all frags.

>;w;
Mahoiku fandom, everyone.

>Sup Forums failed to protect this smile

Anime-onlyfag here, please tell me this bitch dies horribly

Tama? Why hate the poor dog?