youtu.be/Z7kQIe749no
>Pres Trump/PM Nguyen Meeting 11/11/17
youtu.be/7llhpcZ0Xgs
>Pres Trump/Pres Quang Press conference 11/11/17
youtu.be/onR9rhgtnjs

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/daca-migrants-have-one-quarter-college-graduation-americans/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-chances-will-it-happen-yes-says-professor-allan-lichtman-latest-a8036241.html
publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1820458838
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930320191699017730
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930655291569524736
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930657178544984066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MAGA

Okay so here’s my question for people who (for some reason) hate the idea of stronger gun control:

How many people have to die before you see gun violence as a major issue?

Your number doesn’t have to be exact but I just want a ballpark answer because I’m curious.

Also please don’t say stuff like “BUT ONLY THE GOVERNMENT WILL HAVE GUNS WHICH IS BAD” gun control is not taking away guns your currently own. Gun control is solely meant to make it harder for mentally ill people and criminals to get guns. The ONLY reason you should have an issue with gun control is if you are a criminal or mentally ill, otherwise gun control shouldn’t effect you at all.

Seriously though, when this country realized cocaine and similar things were deadly, we banned them. When this country saw the dangers of drunk driving, we criminalized it. But guns? No way, that gun in Vegas would’ve been able to kill those 59 people even if he didn’t have a gun, because people kill people, right?

Seriously, please answer my question:

How many people have to die before you see gun violence as a major issue?

AWOO~

I-I don't get it guys, how are DACA all valedictorians and graduating as doctors, lawyers, engineers if they aren't even getting into and graduating from college?

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/11/13/daca-migrants-have-one-quarter-college-graduation-americans/

>be OP
>take your "job" seriously
>be tired and sleepy
>can't go to sleep
>have an autistic feud with a pole, and you don't want him taking over
>stay up for 7+ hours and hope one of your friends comes along

what do you guys think about cards against humanity buying land next to the border wall, armed with lawyers specializing in eminent domain, to purposefully delay trump and the border wall? why cant we hang these treasonous anti-americans?

All of them.

>How many people have to die?
All of the people.

Do you ever fuck off with this Eva? What's your deal?

FYI, their offices are incredibly flammable.

i love you

Has anyone used the makeapp on Bessy?

>How many people have to die before you see gun violence as a major issue?
Literally everyone
>mentally ill people
Mentally ill people have the right to self preservation, too
>criminals
Criminals already can't own guns, the only reason the Texas shooter had a gun was because the air force fucked up and didn't put his named in the database

You really think stronger gun control would have stopped that shooter?

Eminent domain is what I think about it

WEW lad, you got lucky, I ALMOST actually baked....you HAVE to be more careful next time

Clearly the only answer is more amnesty and even more handouts!

SHALL

>I was furious, too. How could we have been put though this wretched exercise? Why has politics in this country been for so long in the grip of preachers and moralising politicians obsessed with doom, sin and sex?

>They long ago lost the numbers.

>Whatever mayhem they provoke over the next weeks, equal marriage will become law. And when that’s done and dusted they may, at last, lose their power to make change so hard in this country.

>And on the issue of pious bakers for one last time: not even the craziest Christians claim it’s a sin to bake a cake, or drive a limo or rent stack-away chairs with white satin covers to a couple of poofters getting married. We’re not talking damnation here, just discomfort.

And for that they want to collapse the anti-discrimination laws of the nation.

>In a few months, we will be faintly puzzled that same-sex marriage was the subject of such prolonged, expensive and painful contest. It has been a terrible time for many in the LGBTI community – young and old – in the last few months. But it has been this too: a fresh time for coming out.

>I’m off to celebrate a big day in a wonderful, at times perplexing, country. My country more than ever. Here’s a last truth about this place we demonstrated today: we always come good in the end.

Beautiful. Inspiring.

But what did he mean by this???
>we always come good in the end

I don't know (or care) what's going on and I don't want to get in the middle of it. But I too am a baker so there's plenty of people to take over if needed right now. I'm actually trying to figure out the psychological reason that I'm avoiding going to bed. Like, I'm not particularly tired right this minute but even when I am I procrastinate the act of going to sleep for a reason I don't yet understand.

Trump tweet when?

>walk in
>see this

wat do?

they claim to have lawyers who are well versed in the topic to make the retrieval of this land arduous and time consuming for the trump presidency.

>We shouldn't have to go through democratic processes.

Oh my God, are you still doing this? Get a hobby.

fuck you delete this shit now

Latest news on the wall?

Disgusting Trumpcucks still defending child molestation, I see. Think about that. Five separate women - who themselves voted Trump last year. 30+ corrobborating witnesses. Cosby-level shit, except even Cosby didn’t touch children.

Trumpcucks just turn a blind eye. They have so much practice.

I wonder if any of you Trumpcucks have sisters or daughters or wives. How would you feel if they were Roy Moored? I suppose you’d be honored - the very definition of a cuck. Weak and shameful.

What time is the announcement tomorrow?

I’m not too worried Trump has government on his side and his own war Jews

To be fair, who gets married to who shouldn't be up for a vote. It should just be.

Prototype stage still, not sure if it's in next year's budget or not.

>“What are you doing in my house, bitch!?”
>Tie her up
>torture her.
>get information that’s incriminating
>dump her in an alley somewhere so she can get raped by a pack of niggers or illegals
>send the information to multiple sources in the justice department so it can’t get memory holed

Shut up Ann

real gook moot hours?

@149503929
And yet
>+10 Roy Moore

#the haggening

At least all the slide threads have died down. What the fuck happened last weekend?

LOOK AT THE TIME! ITS TIME TO REMIND...

DAILY REMINDER:
>The university professor who predicted Donald Trump’s election win has now claimed that the President will be impeached within a year.

>American University Professor Allan Lichtman predicted a Trump win in September 2016 – long before most Americans considered it a possibility. But his prediction came with a hedge: the Republican president would also be impeached.

>Now, Mr Lichtman writes in an essay for TIME, the Mr Trump is closer to impeachment than ever.

>“A Russian sword of Damocles is hanging over this American president by the slenderest of threads,” Mr Lichtman writes. “When this sword falls even Republicans, as in the Nixon case, will likely be compelled to begin impeachment proceedings.”

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-impeachment-chances-will-it-happen-yes-says-professor-allan-lichtman-latest-a8036241.html

Reminder of what?

Are you an autistic sperg like him?

>be Hillary Clinton
>wake up every single day
>wonder if today is the day

With Jews you lose.

I get that argument, but the law is (was) what it is, and you do have to go through a vote to change it.

My point was just that specifically - no matter how good you think your cause is, and even may well be, you can't start arbitrarily deciding when democratic rules making process applies and when it doesn't.

>t. not an Aussie but would have voted Yes.

Test

Forgiven

Tried to warn you guys.

1000 sealed indictments.

WHAT TIME IS THE ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW? DOES ANYONE KNOW?

>How many people have to die before you see gun violence as a major issue?

>send the information to multiple sources in the justice department so it can’t get memory holed

Not when it comes to lawyering up those kikes are sneaky in a court room

Every day is a lottery between coughing fit and pants of shit.

it didn't work

Because you were mocking the prospect of two anons being friendly

>t-the state is the only legal means of self defense!! Who else will save us from lawful firearm owners??! Without our friends, the government, we are defenseless against ourselves!!!

i love you too

Deliver the evidence that substantiates your claims.

my connection is getting fucky

There's no scheduled event for it.

>No public events scheduled

publicpool.kinja.com/subject-daily-guidance-and-press-schedule-for-wednesda-1820458838

Maybe tomorrow is a rest and deliberation day or it is ad hoc.

>shot in the pooter
shameful

That doesn't have much to do with thread creation on Sup Forums.

it should unironically be up for a vote. someone needs to tell these idiots the only thing in comon with the person they're marrying is that they're an idiot as well

>President Trump
>Taking a day of rest
Pick one.

then why is everyone saying there is a big announcement tomorrow?

All of them.

*ackhem*
Second. Amendment.

but did it really happen tho

> Why yes your honor, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I do declare that Mr. Menendez is a most delightful fellow, why, he's the most upstanding gentleman to all of his 12-year old Dominican prostitutes!

>t. Lindsay

we trust our pedos more than yours

oh no, its really happening this time

But it quite possibly is going through a democratic process to be brought into law. The people chimed in and we know what they want. Now it's up to their government.
>t. not an Aussie but would have voted Yes.
aw

It’s be very Trumpesque to spring it out of nowhere

I too survived the great nothingburger revolution and battled with the 12th Bolshevik no-show battalion.

Why do jews love diamonds?

I mocked nothing, you'd be a cue couple

but it's been a year...

Thanks for the update retard

Lay down. Lie 15mins. Body will get very sleepy. No need to understand why. Just works.

Papa is back. Trump was great in Asia and he did a wonderful job. Fucking love it.

All of them.

>15 minutes
More like 5 if you’re not fucked

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930320191699017730

Also did we miss these? What's going on in Texas?

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930655291569524736

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/930657178544984066

>$65,000 of hotdogs.....mmm

They only know their is an announcement forthcoming and then they pulled the rest out of their assholes.