Do you watch anime in movie theaters?

Do you watch anime in movie theaters?

Too scared of theater shootings.

Can't get around the no singles policy.

Getting to see Belladonna in the theater was neat

With complementary crab legs raising the price of tickets, I just can't afford it anymore.

how edgy

When I was in High School, I set up a projector and showed off free anime two days a week. Either a movie or 6 episodes.

Aside from that, just a few Ghibli movies in theaters. The few i could find subbed.

>Australia
No. I don't want to be surrounded by dero bogans with the same interests as me.

Do I watch anime with loud, obnoxious, fat burgers? I do not.

Canada gets shafted for anime movies so not usually.

If possible.
I've watched Miyazaki movies, Redline, Blood-C, Colorful, xxxHolic movie, Summer Wars, Patema, Disappearance, Ookami kodomo, 5cm/second, Kotonoha no Niwa, Hoshi wo Ou Kodomo, Hottarake no Shima and Berserk movies in cinema. Feels good.

We recently got a showing of Pokemon the first movie at the theater I work in. A decent amount of people showed up. Pretty comfy time.

Yeah nah, don't be a cunt, mate.

Wait, what?

Not with that clothes!

So, you live in Japan.

Well, over here I have watched DBZ and Pokémon on the cinema. Also, CHIHIRO'S TRAVEL.

Hmmm, Saint Seiya?

Bonus internet points for whoever guesses where I'm from.

Should I? I have no one to go with and I'm too socially awkward to go on my own.

Somewhere in South America?

>go in
>watch movie
>leave

that sure was hard

Some american movie theaters won't let you in if you're alone. It's to prevent shootings.

What if someone tries to socialize with me?

They won't.

>kimi no na wa is showing in my country
Feels good

Right, because no mass shooters ever worked in pairs...

Actually, that reminds me, I need to book for Your Name.

>surrounded
unless you are in any of the capitals then you aren't surrounded, even then not really at all. I live in geelong and went with mates to see dbz and literally only 2 neckbeards were in there with us

That's retarded. What prevents armed people from breaking in by force?
Honesy, I'd be really pissed off if this happened here. There are some movies my friends aren't interested in or that I simply prefer to watch on my own.

Hello Singaporean

Yeah, I went to see RWBY in theaters three times this summer.

Going to japan to watch kancolle movie in december.

If anything, that makes me want to commit a shooting.

SYD
Y
D

Can't remember the last time I want to the movies, but if Aniplex decides to bring over the HF movies to US theaters, I probably will go.

Depends if any theater nearby are playing any anime. Largely depends on the anime as well.

one time when I visited Japan.

Watched Garupan movie at Nihonbashi TOHO Cinema in 4XD.

The audience man, some of the most civilized in the world. They are also all otaku to booth if you watched this movie, but thereis NO WAY you can tell they're kimo-ota by the way they dress. I think the gender ratio in my showing was 70% male 30% female

>my shitty 3rd world country got left out AGAIN
ashkgjklasng;xcjgpqrukl;jngvas;klj

Saw Koe no Katachi yesterday, seeing Kimi no Na Wa in 2 weeks.

>Not with that clothes!
Then, what kind of clothes would you wear?

I've seen a couple but for the most part I wait till it comes out.

Are there really anime in theaters ?
I have never bewn outside.

>living in the north part of the country where there's almost no other avid anime watchers
>anime movies still being showed regardless in cinemas
Feels good to walk into an almost empty theater that you could have it all to yourself.

They almost never show anime here and when they do it's dubbed Ghibli-shit or Hosoda. So no.