Shingeki No Kyojin 87

Chink scan out.
tieba.baidu.com/p/4852499436

Why the last thread got deleted?

HOLY SHIT thanks

Zeke is like, in another world.

It looks like he's gonna cry.

>Chinese scans

At least we'll get English scans soon then.

>This is your own son, isn't it?
>What kind of family raises a child who ends up betraying them?
>You are the problem here, aren't you?
>You...! You're all empty talk, but you're nothing but trash!
>We were blind to give anything to you!
>From our revival plan to Dina!
>Speak!
>Grisha: Sorry...

>Zeke chose the safety of his grandparents and glasses-kun over the revolutioninsts.

>Kruger-kun will never shove you to the ground and silence you with his big, manly hands
It hurts to live

That's one big forehead you've got here Eren

Leave my fucking Grisha alone rats!

>You are the problem here, aren't you?
Based

I hope your mother dies.

They all are, actually. But Grisha takes the cake.

>Why didn't I learn from my own lessons
>apart from teaching Zeke that "he inherited the royal bloodline" and "he's the hope of Eldia's revival"
>I paid attention to Zeke's wellbeing
>But no matter what, to Zeke I'm nothing but a father who's sank in too deep
>He chose to report his stupid parents to Marley
>In exchange for his grandparents and his own safety

Zeke is a fucking piece of shit. I want Eren to eat his insides and feed his bones to the dogs.

So Grisha indeed tried to brainwash him. And likely Eren too.

Looks like Grisha's father doesn't give a shit again his other child dies.

Unnamed blonde guy who got fucked by Trost titans, pls.

>Grisha apologists

Nah, Marleys and Yeagers are both shit.

>I don't know what I'm reading, but here's my fanfic
Erytim.

I wish you get run over tomorrow, that's it if you get out of your basement you fucking cuck.

>Zeke loved grandpop and grandma this much.

Why so mad?

Will you deny that? Repeat after me you retarded piece of shit
Zeke is garbage and he needs to die.

>siding with the snitch
Nigger

Kill yourself cunt. I wound't give that anyone no even a rat like you.

Bed hair Mikasa is cute, CUTE!

Grisha is garbage and he got what he deserved.

Grow a thicker skin you fucking faggot.

Kruger-kun used the coordinate as a bait for an Eastern enemy country (Touyou?) to provide support and refuge for the Eldians.

>Bed hair
user.

>Grishafags
I guess arminfats have competion now.

She looks like Hanji in the last panel.

Fuck off edgelord.

>Hurr durr
die in a fire you inbred mongrel.

You're an edgelord by default if you shit on Grisha.

That explains why she's so cute.

Shes fucking starving. Poor girl

So how many other nations have been talked about (currently existing)?

So far we have the titan island, (not)Germany, and who else?

Also just thinking about how big the 3rd wall is and how small the island is comapred to the rest of the world, it's safe to say that this planet is rougly 15x the size of earth which is pretty crazy imo

Paradi, Marley, Eldia, Touyou

Underage does't supposed to be allowed to post here.

So they would give them sanctuary if they could bring them the coordinate?

Then fuck off somewhere else you third worlder retard.

It didn't say they would give the coordinate to Touyou, but probably something like that. It just said The Owl lured that country with the coordinate's power.

How? I don't get it.

Someone should give her glasses.

What he says implyies an exchange between them.

Yeah.

Owl offered to trade coordinate to Touyou in exchange for their assistance and for providing a place for Eldian refugees.

>no Levi
> no Hanji

why life?

>trade coordinate to Touyou in exchange for their assistance and for providing a place for Eldian refugees.
This really starts making the brain cells fly.

You fuck off you fat fuck.

>Blondie retard saving the grandpa who never gave a shit about his own children - family and his fat old friend who played with him
Fucking cancer. Zeke is even worse shit than the ragetard and his idiot delusional father. If Eren ever mans up I really hope he rapes Monkey's skull with his hardened dick while Connie delivers the last blow and literally shits on Zeke's stinky corpse.

Go to sleep, Grisha.

Honestly this.

Don't project your insecurities onto me you damn 12 years old. Go get raped by a gang or whatever is that you do on the third world.

So Zeke didn't do it to save his own people, he just did it to save his grandfather, who didn't give a shit his own daugther was fed to dogs. Bravo.

>Grisha
So anyone who doesn't agree with the brainwashed stupid blondie's actions is a Grisha shit? Must be hard being that stupid newfriend

Said grandfather was nothing but a cuck who was too afraid to fight for his people. He was such a fucking coward he smiled at the guya who killed his daughter as he bowed his head and tried to teach the same miserable values to Grisha for his own safety.

They're underage edgelords uncapable of critical thinking. Don't waste your time.

You want to talk about something, user?

So Touyou are Ackermans confirmed?

Nope.

>Said grandfather was nothing but a cuck who was too afraid to fight for his people. He was such a fucking coward he smiled at the guya who killed his daughter as he bowed his head and tried to teach the same miserable values to Grisha for his own safety

>Underage edgelords uncapable of critical thinking.
Jesus.

>I can't reply properly so I'll tell you to chill xD
Cut your wrists vertically.

Doubt it senpai. An entire nation of Ackermans would have obliterated of the Marley scum from the get go

nothing happens : the chapter

Nothing in that post was untrue.

Feel a bit sad about Dinha tho

>dat face
>dat messy hair
Mein_sides.png
Why does Cuckasa looks like a middle aged woman now?

It's worse that the basement is just the journals of an edgelorde passerby who doesn't really know shit.

ANYONE GONNA TRANSLATE IT ALREADY OR ARE WE GONNA KEEP CHEWING AT EACH OTHERS ANUSES

>Implying you aren't the one who got gang raped
Not able to sit down must be really painful. Is the semen still leaking? Now I get it, I'm so sorry. Grisha is right and yada yada yada.

So when will we know about Ackerman clan?
Reiss family is kill and Eren cant remember shit
As the powerful people that ackermans are , they should have been very infamous in the past before they got subjugated and almost exterminated by royal family i think

Grisha is basically the worst character. Jaeger did a lot of shit and made almost every person get involved in it - no matter if this person is his best friend or little son. Holy shit, I can't even imagine how he must treat his child that Zeke decided to go on Marley side and tell them everything about Grisha's plan.

It likely was "You're going to be shit and thing because I'm saying so" 24/7. Same from Dina.

Maybe BR brought Ymir to the Ackermanns or Touyou or whatever.

It really isn't that hard to brainwash children :^)

A shame not even that Grisha can nail.

Is it me or shota Zekzek looks like prince George?

He looks a little bit like George but I'd say that Zeke is much cuter and is less of a dick.

wait, who is that fat guy with glasses?

Best Dad.

This thread needs more life. And love.

Are you the hairline/cane Anniefag?

In order for eren to use the coordinate ability. He need to have physical contact with someone from the Fritz/Reese family, right? Since he punched the smiling titan hand when he subconciously use the coordinate.

Or a Touyou.

Why is Annie so cute?

So who had the original coordinate ability then? Because we were lead to believe it was Frieda and that Eren inherited it when he ate Grisha. But it didn't activate until he fought the smiling titan (Dina). Did they both have the coordinate, or did Dina not have anything to do with it? Or am I missing something?

I'm probably just being retarded again though.

Wait fuck me, I suck cock. I misread your post.

Do we know that for sure? I thought it had to be someone with royal blood and the Asians/Orientals/whatever definitely don't share the same bloodline.

Otherwise it would've activated earlier since Mikasa and Levi have been touching him a bunch in titan form...

Zeke did nothing wrong.

>Grisha: Why didn’t I learn my own lesson?
Other than “The heir of royal blood” and “The hope of the Eldian Clan,” did I care about Zeke himself?
No matter what, in Zeke’s eyes I am just a father who put his own blood and flesh in danger.
He chose to report his stupid parents to the Marley.
What is the more accurate one?

At least Grisha realized he was a shit parent.

>Ignores the question
Though so

What are they saying?

Marley did nothing wrong. They need the Paridise Island resources for war with the Touyou clan.