AUSTRALIA SAYS NO

Fuck everything the (((media))) says.

MATH IS MATH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cohkaLM3AjQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5083987/NO-voter-brought-tears-gay-marriage-survey-result.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jD3SkTyXzcE
theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/oct/07/same-sex-marriage-survey-count-watchers-bound-by-lifetime-secrecy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are implying everyone who didn't vote rejects the idea. That's not how voting works.

Just face the fact that Australia is going to be a nation of faggots, like the rest of the west.

>the state of Australian education

>You are implying everyone who didn't vote rejects the idea. That's not how voting works.
yes it is. see catalonia. twice

> The laws of math are commendable
> Until they start disagreeing with what the media polls predicted

I've got an unanswered vote paper right in front of me, how does that make you feel /auspol/?

>Are you really disappearing
>Just another dying race
>Hey True Blue

>True Blue, is it me and you
>Is it Mum and Dad, is it a cockatoo
>Is it standin' by your mate when he's in a fight
>Or just Vegemi-ite
>True Blue, I'm a-asking you

>Is your heart still there
>If they sell us out like sponge cake
>Do you really care
>Hey True Blue

God fucking dammit, mates. I really thought we could have done it.

Is there no hope left at all? Are we true blue aussies destined to go into that gentle good night?

youtube.com/watch?v=cohkaLM3AjQ

3,278,260 - 20.5%
4,873,987 - 30.4%
7,817,247 - 48.7%
16,006,180 - 100%

> tfw 60% would be 12.8 million yes votes

5 / 7.8 = +64%
7.8 / 12.8 = 60.9%

It's miles away from 60%

you lazy cunt you couldn't even put it in the bin or burn it. no you just leave a bunch of shit laying about your house

ah wait, no that's out
60% of 16 9.6

the vote wasn't anonymous, if you voted at all you are a fucken idiot

Still almost 25% short of a real 60%

oh shit the gay mafia are going to come and rape me

>People actually believe this

>i wish
>what is a bar-code

>BoS gets hacked
>survey voting results with names and addresses gets leaked
>get fired from job for voting no.

my job already know I voted no because I am not a faggot and I told them I voted no when I was asked

and Hillary beat Trump. Doesn't matter.

damn, was i a fool for thinking aussies are based anti faggot lads?

Please let me get fired for voting no. That lawsuit would be amazing.

>autistic maths

>memeflag

Nothing you ever say will hold any weight. Drop that stupid ass flag.

yeah nah cunt.
we got fucked by the aec

No it doesn’t you dumb cunt.
It means 21.5 couldn’t give a fuck to have a say

we need to reduce the population of this country to say 4,873,987

maybe
most cunts just thought faggot marrage fuck off thats going to pass. and yeah didn't vote like the soft cocks they are.

what does true blue mean in australian

You're literally acting like the leftists right now.

right, sorry, was trolling my ass off in another thread.

aec?

damn guys, i thought the general population of australia is leaning to the right.
you DID ban all nigger boats and turn them back.
so what changed?
why the sudden love for faggots?

Means fair dinkum

All in favour of immigrating to America say I

You know what you sound like?

>SHE WON THE ELECTION IT WAS HER TURN

The funniest fucking part? Now 100s of thousands of leftist, liberal cuck 20 somethings who would otherwise sit at home and rip bongs on voting day are now registered. Great fucking job Libs.

I fucking hate the Libs.

they have poofs there to, more than here

but are too lazy to vote...who cares what they "say" then...this was settled previously dum dum

a non vote is a non answer, your spin is weak

yeah and now they are going to go out and vote for the greens next election, it's not fucking funny

heteros btfo

Its their final desperate bid to remain in power. Libs have zero chance at the next elections and quickly forcing a legalisation of SSM is their best they can do to try and get some votes back

If you didn't vote, you don't count. Sorry Oz.

This. Accept the results of the system, or argue for a change in the system. You can't change the rules retrospectively. Rule of law, even when we don't like the rules or the laws, is the cornerstone of our civilisation.

10s**

I think the schadenfreude is hilarious, all so based trumbull didn't get knifed*

*even though he'll get beaten by Labor next federal election anyway.

Turnbull is a secret commie

Nothing worse than a centrist.

Honest mate who keeps true to god, his family and wife. Respects his friends, shoots shit without fear of repercussion.

Respect for aussie heritage and history. Shouts his mates around at the pub.

TLDR: Fair fucking dinkum. Regularly says "she'll be right, mate"

I voted no and hoped no would win but his is retarded. The 20.5% of the population that opted to not vote forfeited their say volunatrily. Yes won. People who didn't vote, whether they were leaning towards yes or no, don't get a say because they chose not to have a say.

You should be happy about the results today OP, you're clearly a faggot.

I just don't understand why apparently most people are okay with faggots.
There's no way they can't be aware of the degenerate shit that happens at "pride parades". There's no way they can't be aware of the MASSIVE prevalence of disease and promiscuity in the fag community.
So what gives?
You ask a normie and they'll just spit out some regurgitated propaganda like "LOVE IS LOVE" instead of giving an actual argument.

any evidence for this?

Silence is consent in the eyes of the law. To give an example of this, if a large group of people watch a man rape a young child, and nobody attempted to interfere, and there was nothing intimidating them from attempting to interfere, they legally consented to the act, and can be charged as accomplices.

The argument you are making is unsound from a legal standpoint. If anything, the 20.5% of the population that did not vote should be assumed to vote "yes," on the presumption that "abstain," isn't an option. The only exception to this would be if the population felt too intimidated to vote, but looking at the voting numbers, nearly 4 out of 5 people did not feel intimidated.

Australian electoral commission.
basically I am saying it was fucking rigged because base tones is not in changed and fucking turncuck is a fucking jew sucking the un's cock.

I just hope after LNP loose they bring Tones back and he eats some onions during question time

No, she didn't. The US presidential election is a series of state elections, with checks and balances to ensure that populous states receive extra weight, but ensuring that sparsely populated states have a guaranteed influence.

Trump won the election according to the rules that such elections are carried out. If the US presidential election was a popular vote, both candidates would have campaigned differently.

most people are fucking disgusting and terrible to be around

that doesnt mean they dont have the right to get married

how did the AEC fuck you? BoS ran the poll.

Most people are just average. They don't care, or even want to think, about things like this. As long as they are fine day to day, who cares what the future holds.

That's the way things are, mate. It fucking sucks. Even with the chinks and muzzies we still couldn't take this one.

I reckon if this vote was taken 10 years down the line it would be a no vote for sure.

because normal people are dumb and just think their gay pride parades are them having a bit of fun

LNP are neoliberal cucks and if you unironically support them beyond a "Labor are worse" position, you too are a fucking cuck.

ONE
HUNDRED
AND
NINETY
THOUSAND

T H O U S A N D in 2016 ALONE

FUCK the god damned libs and FUCK every softcock CUNT who unironically supports them or tones, or turnbull or howard, or fraser.

That makes it even funnier that you lost, fags will be getting married and you are powerless.

>t. fag marrier

Yeah, that's just it. It's brainwashing in it's most purest form. Not exaggerated like the movies would have you believe.

They've just been told that gay people are cool becuase... why not? and who cares about the nuclear family? and they haven't bothered to think it through any further than that.

Didn't you get the memo? If you oppose 43% of child rapists getting the ability to destroy the cultural institution of marriage you want to gas the jews you racist bigot.

how much sand is in your vagina?

The problem is that they could do civil unions before, and that was legal. This is just going to legalise them to blackmail the religious into wedding them against their beliefs or they get slapped with a law suit. When they DO get married, they're going to get a bunch of tax breaks that'll be sunk into medical bills because fags are disease ridden, degenerate freaks whose personal relationships last no longer than ten years.

The upside of this is that we'll see exactly how well pooftas get along in marriage in a few years.

I'll never not hate the Libs. Anyone with half a brain will never not hate the Libs.

And if you legitimately support them you are, in my eyes, no worse and no better than a card carrying, cock sucking, enabling, commie faggot.

>79.5% Participation
That's all that matters
Anyone who didn't vote, decided to let it go through
They didn't vote yes, or no, they through out their vote
Use your brain, Mate.

hahaha if you think LNP are commie what is Labor and The Greens?

anarcho-primitivists

I said no worse and no better. They're not Commies, but they enable them by being the only opposition and also being Liberal Cucks.

I think Labor and Greens are legitimately defective humans / subhumans who i would not give a second thought to choking to death.

I've unironically kicked the shit out of a 'mate' who told me he voted Labor.

>not doing everything you can to convince your boss that the No vote is the good vote

>hey true blue
>Is your heart still there
>If they sell us out like sponge cake
>Do you really care
>Hey True Blue

Not really...
If you don't vote, you get counted as being indifferent to the situation.
If you didn't take the time for a walk to a voting booth or whatever other means of voting there, then you don't get a say.

if you don't vote it means you don't care.

They mailed you a piece of paper where you had to tick one box and then stick it in the prepaid envelope provided and mail it back

You are the one bad at statuits
The funny part is if only 2000 people voted, the resuit would be the same percent wise, as long as the sample was really good.
People are all ALOT more predictable than you think, it’s depressing. We can poll people and if we poll 100 people the result is the same sad 200000

Nicely put, have a (You)

Yeah, and 20.5% of the population couldn't be assed to send it back with a vote.
That's counted as 20.5% of everyone saying they're good either way, they don't care.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5083987/NO-voter-brought-tears-gay-marriage-survey-result.html

youtube.com/watch?v=jD3SkTyXzcE

>tfw we're fucking dying lads

Is this what it's come to? Is gay rights now so much of an issue that it can't be just fucking ignored like it was for the entirety of human history? So what, they can marry now. Who cares?

I have more important issues to devote my spite and worry to than fucking gay marriage, issues like mass immigration and economic stagnation. These, unlike fagmarriage, will actually destroy a country and a society. Are we still adults on this board anymore? What happened to focussing on only the things that directly affect you in life, ones that matter to your experience and career?

The damage this kind of thing does to our everyday lives comes from a lack of equanimity; this trend is the exact same with snowflakes. Just like you, they cannot accept opposing viewpoints, or learn to live-and-let-live. You let subjective beliefs control your entire world and crash down onto your knees in sheer grief whenever one of them is desecrated. I say let them have it for the empty reason of equality, if for no reason other than to end the problem that it has swollen to. Nobody is entitled to marriage, but we have given them a choice to, and they chose. Grow the fuck up. I've had a long, rough fucking life and I survived it by knowing what I can control, and not accepting responsibility for the thoughts and beliefs of others. It's not Jedi shit. You can't change how the world thinks, live your fucking life and forget what you can't control or it will rot you.

I didn't vote because "yes/no" postal surveys are a retarded way to make a decision. I was under the impression that this was just a way to gauge the population's interest in the topic and that there would be more to it than "well most of them ticked yes on the paper so let's change a law now". Turns out I'm the retarded one.

No, in Catalonia pro Spain people mainly didn't recognise the very legitimacy of the referendum, hence why it means that in that very specific occasion

Because leftists know it's a goldmine for them and retards like OP are basically sideshow bob with a rake.

>entirety of human history
There has never been a time in human history remotely like this one.

$100mil was payoff to AEC?

theguardian.com/australia-news/2017/oct/07/same-sex-marriage-survey-count-watchers-bound-by-lifetime-secrecy

I too can't wait for my child to go to tranny camp and learn how to receive cock in their asshole by adults

Pic related

It's aye and they already have poof partnerships so what would be the point

>live your fucking life and forget what you can't control
and this sounds like fucking quitter talk.

>just let them kill us and everything that makes is who we are

Fuck you and everything you stand for, you marxist, left wing shit fag.

>You are implying everyone who didn't vote rejects the idea. That's not how voting works.
They jewed us out of our Ukraine referendum in exactly the same way, time to turn in against them.

lold so hard I woke the dogs, now they're barking up and down the property making a damn fool of themselves.

fyi
Because our oligarchy(supreme court) forced it on us. Scalia even gave a seething rebuttal that they were stealing choice away from the voters and usurping the legislative branch's role.
gay marriage never won a single election in USA, not even in California.

when the fuck are published the official results?

20.5% of us couldnt give a fuck

>gay marriage never won a single election
meant referendum whatever

>never

what

This is how they pull stunts in Australia, just embargo the data... that way you can never dispute it.

>"Just face the fact that Australia is going to be a nation of faggots"

no one gives a fuck about a poll survey dud.

I called this before even reading this
but sure as fuck turncuck jewball fucking sold us out again...

someone got that link for the paris accord that was what nuked based tones?

how do they know who won then

if degeneracy was illegal half the fucking population would be in jail

there aint nothing wrong with being gay