Love Hina

Who was the best girl?

Mitsune or Kitsune or whatever you call her. Hot and not a fucking spastic.

Mai waifu Naru.

Seconded

Can't go wrong with genki brown

brat

Kanako, Keitaro's adopted sister, who liked him from he beginning without the tsundere bullshit. Lova Hina really did set the standard for harems that came after it.

I've always liked Naru most. And Shinobu was second best.

She is an actual slut though unlike the rest of the virgin girls.

Always Naru

Shinobu but Naru deserved the win.

Would you bully a Shinobu?

No, she's too pure.

At least initially.

Truly a seminal work.

>likes the violent tsundere
Kill yourself.

Good lord the anime designs were so shit

Consider not being such a faggot.

said no one ever.

Naru, the superior tsundere to Motoko, the Houki progenitor.

This

She was more violent than Naru.

Shinobu > Kanako > Motoko > Tsuruya > Su's older sister > Chameleon-chan > A pile of trash >>> Everything else

jk onii-senpai, none of them are all THAT bad, even if some of them are usually pretty fucking terrible. That's why LH is classic: All the girls are at least somewhat likeable.

Difference is she got better. HER CHARACTER GREW.

Not him, but Naru has more development and more dere than Motoko. You're out of your mind.

>HER CHARACTER GREW
Shame her chest didn't grow too.

Naru always had a smoking hot body compared to Motoko's little deflated lemons.

Melons.

Take into consideration Motoko was only 15 while she was, what, 18?

Nigga what? Naru freaking married the MC after the two of them reconciled and professed their love. You can't grow more than that in a rom-com harem.

I wanted to protect her smile.

Cake is best, as always.

The winner.

Obviously that was Motoko

the turtle

Just because she married him doesn't mean she grew at all. Hell, she was still trying to beat the shit out of him over an accident on their wedding day. She was the only one who remained violent towards him and she should have known him by then to know he was an unlucky klutz.

>spare the rod, spoil the wife

Are you sure?

You are kidding, right? Going from point A all the way to point D means growth. You clearly haven't even read the series. Girls who stick to the slapstick gags still uses them when it's appropriate, from start to last. They all do it. Gags in Love Hina are the one thing that doesn't change. The obvious message the author conveys is that in spite of the changes in relationships, the antics and dynamics between the girls and MC won't change. That's what makes their interactions priceless and timeless, ergo for nostalgia and appreciation value. Love Hina is first and foremost a comedy series, and slapstick humor is not a way to measure growth, so there's no need for you to get your panties in a twist over them by viewing them as harmful.

Mah Nigga

Too bad Ken is literally dogshit now.

My brother.

Naru and Shinobu were a couple of my first harem waifus from the previous generation, and they still are among my personal triple digits harem that I have now.

>Ara Ara~
She was my first waifu
And she's still one of my favourite waifus

Motoko > Mutsumi > Shinobu > Kanako > Kaolla > Kitsune >>>> Naru

Where did all these Narufags come from? Naru has always been the least popular girl here.

it's just one deluded tsunderetard samefagging

He is by far the biggest sperglord of all harem protags.