Catfags are literally mentally ill

Reminder cats harbor a parasite which literally causes depression, anxiety and schizophrenia.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24715687

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0889159114004188#!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19825110

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5371891/

All cats and their faggot owners need to be gassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats
youtube.com/watch?v=rOxggktCJ1c
dogchatforum.com/children-catch-worms-from-dogs.htm
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643850/Does-pet-reveal-INTELLIGENCE-Cat-lovers-smarter-dog-owners-study-claims.html
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/
youtube.com/watch?v=G3EdsibL1P8
petmd.com/dog/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_dg_toxoplasmosis
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Muslims hate cats
>White people love cats
>Guys we should gas all cats and their owners

Nice try, Ahmed, we're still coming for you.

>>Muslims hate cats

Where'd you get this, dumbass? Muhammed himself loved cats if I remember correctly

>ywn be that cat
Why live?

>muslims hate cats
There is a story about how Muhammad cut his sleeve off in order to not disturb his sleeping cat.

Helpful hint: Don't lick your fucking cat and you won't get toxoplasmosis

They hate dogs though. I think.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats

To clearify, the cat fell asleep in his sleeve, so he cut the sleeve off

Yep, Muslims hate dogs, and for good reason. I couldn't agree with them more here actually. Dogs are inferior to cats.

It depends on country, some muslim countries are well known for their dogs

>what is immune system
i also like dogs

Animals lick people to put their scent on them.

They do not lick you because they love you.

They do not like being licked by people because they are obsessive possessive.

I've lived closed to my grandmother who is a crazy cat lady throughout most of my youth, and I've grabbed and got scratched by a few stray cats. I'm pretty sure I'm infected.
Something pertinent is that there's a history of mental illness in my family and I was not the exception, staying productive is an everyday challenge.
Oh well...

>dogs; animal companion of the hunter
>cats: animal companion of the farmer

to each their own
but yeah, quit with the gay shit.

I became a cat through effort

>pic
Hot

Do you know what a parasite is senpai

>we should kill all cat owners because they might contract a rare parasite.

You fucking moron.

Cats are a great pet, problem? Every animal can potentially have parasites.

I shoot every cat in my neighborhood with an air gun for this reason.
Fuck cats and their mentally ill owners.

Mudslimes love cats. That's why they produce the most crazy terrorists.

>dogs
>inferior

Not only is a dog more loyal, and more useful, it doesn't give you fucking brain parasites.

Dogs are pack animals. They have abandonment issues.

Cats are not. Some big cats seem as exceptions, but they are still just hunting for their family/self. There's a reason cats are more likely to abandon their "owner" if they find them no longer useful.

If Cats and Dogs were the same, there'd just be Dogs or Cats.

>rare

ayy lmao. Two-thirds of the human population worldwide has toxoplasmosis. Fuck yourself catnigger.

Dogs have intestinal parasites.

Pick your poison.

youtube.com/watch?v=rOxggktCJ1c

Isn't transmission of that parasite only done through their shit coming into contact with your mouth? I think I'm good.

by "loved", do you mean "did stick his dick in one because there was no goat availible" ?

>1/5th of the population has cats
>2/3s has the parasite

That doesn't affect humans nor does it affect your behavior.
Fuck off you mentally ill cat loving faggot.

I don't touch my cat without washing my hands 4 times, and I certainly don't fucking lick the cat. I can't be so sure about my Aunt who's 40, living with my grandparents, and a virgin, and is afraid of all people.

>tfw my wife's son's cat lives with us
>can't get rid off the cat because the kid loves it
fug

k...keep me posted

Muslims hate dogs, not cats.

yeah fuck cats good job op

Listen to me now, nordcucks, I live in France, you think I don't know how muslims behave ?
I've shared meals with them, at my house and at theirs, I can tell you, they don't want to be near a cat.

I've had my cat coming near them, and them telling me : "Yo get him off me, bro, I don't like them"
They all react like that.
And a cat in a muslim house is something you absolutely never see.

So please, I don't give a fuck about Muhammad I'm talking about real situations in real life.

And the number of muslims kicking cats in the hood...

This is the most Swedish post conceivable.

>what are stray cats for 100 alex

Wordwide specicide is needed of every cat and their owner.

Well, fucking psycho, cats in their turn hunt rodents and birds that transmit illness. The issue is the people feeding them beyond the capacity of the environment to feed them

No fag, he practically worshiped the stupid things.'Hurr durr there's a cat sleeping on my cloak oh well he can have it :3'

>toxo affects your behavior

Myth. If you have a weak immune system you can get sick that's it. Pregnant women usually have weak immune systems so it adds extra danger.

Also if your child plays with infected dog shit they can get worms so stfu retard.

dogchatforum.com/children-catch-worms-from-dogs.htm

Animals are dirty. Owning them is a consequence. If you don't take care of your pets you're the one to blame.

1/5th of the present population has cats.

A lot of people have had cats in the past. But then you know, Chinks.

>my wife's son's cat
>numbers

cool

Yup, OPs just a biased faggot

Subhannalah, you dog-loving kuffar get the rope first.
Cats are WHITE AND BASED
Traitors who mistreat kitties will be beheaded

>Also if your child plays with infected dog shit
Same with cats though. Playing with infected shit will do that.

Cats are fucking trash and infect the populace with their brain parasites. Every cat needs to be thrown in the oven along with their retarded mentally ill owners.

Daily reminder that cat owners are on average more intelligent.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2643850/Does-pet-reveal-INTELLIGENCE-Cat-lovers-smarter-dog-owners-study-claims.html

Fuck. Is there a test for the parasite?

What if I own both and parrots?

this is too much indeed

are you baiting me op?

Yes, go to toilet, take a shit and look if they say hello.

Wrong. Latent toxoplasmosis is completely different from acute toxoplasmosis which causes health issues in immunocompromised inidividuals. Latent toxoplasmosis has been associated with many mental illnesses.

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2012/03/how-your-cat-is-making-you-crazy/308873/

I've been waiting so long for this redpill to drop. Thanks OP.

If your hand is bigger than your face you are infected.

You must be really retarded if you think that. Consider taking in a cat.

I have to agree, I have some beta friends who actually want to have kittens/cats as a pet over anything else. No joke.

Anyone with a pathological hatred of cats like you doesn't get to criticize the mental state of anyone else. You've got anger issues and an obsession with control, and you need to sort your shit out.

Wow no shit thank you parrot. I didn't read my own link I posted.

Lets not forget dogs have to be bathed unlike cats that will bath themselves if you give them a water source.

Dogs are pack animals. Cats are independent by nature. You don't own a dog to let it sit on its ass, and you don't own a cat to play with it.

Dumb people naturally own dogs as pets. Smart people own dogs as tools.

Smart people own cats because they're low maintenance and don't need to trained to do what they do naturally. Dumb people own cats to play with them.

So where's my cracker?

>tfw have GAD and depression
>read about toxoplasma gondii on 8ch in relation to it causing homoness

This guy gets it.

Stay upset mentally ill catfaggot.
Catniggers are the dindus of the pet world. Muh cat dindu nuffin. When your brain parasite infects people who do not own cats because you keep letting them outside or have them shit outdoors, then there's a problem and you along with your mudslime-tier pet need to fuck off.

>Muh cat dindu nuffin.
But my cat does do shit, he hunts Possums and steals my whitebait. Like a cunt.

You keep proving my point with every post, congrats. You've got more than enough issues of your own without going looking for infections in cat shit. Do you honestly not understand how autistic and unbalanced you are?

People obsessed withed controlling others own dogs.

People obsessed with controlling themselves own cats.

The opposite interaction always leads to failing pet owners.

I'd lick her pussy, if you catch my drift

Stray dogs are the niggers of the animal world.
Domesticated dogs are not further.

Do dogs love their owners?

You can have 1000x time more fun and enjoyment with a dog than a cat, retard.

I'm sure New Zealand has plenty of white people still, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=G3EdsibL1P8

Only if you have OCD and abandonment issues.

Unconditionally.

>t. upset cat owner at the truth
If your pet can cause brain parasites to people who do not own one, then there's a problem you idiot.

And yes, there are based people in Russia who actively hunt for stray dogs, making the world clearer with every dead flea-infested shitstain. The only thing worse than dogs are fucking pigeons.

Then why are much more cat owners mentally ill? Why do so many leftists and faggots own cats? The mentally ill love cats.

Cats are middle eastern immigrants too, they need to be gassed. Dogs are the true european pet

>It's easier to make excuses for why your life is shit than actually try to fix it

>t. pseudointellectual

petmd.com/dog/conditions/infectious-parasitic/c_dg_toxoplasmosis

hundreds of studies have shown that cats cause children to get sick. some even suggest that cats are the root cause of asthma, and other respiratory disorders, as well as skin, immune system, and neurological disorders.
don't let them around children

OCD is a mental illness dumbass.

>this cat face
>my human is dolboyob

Dumb dog fag OP.

t.cat owner

>Catsare recognized as the primary host

Point proven. Cats spread their parasite to humans and other animals. The parasite originates from cats you idiot.

Yes you're right my friend ;^]

A cat would cause this because the owner failed to either allow the cat to bath itself or refuse to bath it.

Most cat owners are lazy faggots who don't take care of them, even if they're already low-maintenence. They're not no-maintenence.

The issue is not the cat. Its the owner failing to take care of it.

Also if your child is a dumb little fuck playing with the litter box you're a shit parent.

HEY YOU FAGGOTS THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH OWNING A CAT!

>t. illiterate nigger

>In the U.S., the main source for T. gondii transmission is raw meat and unwashed fruits and vegetables. Both acute and chronic forms of toxoplasmosis exist, where the chronic form is usually a low-grade disease without any clinical symptoms, and the acute form is more symptomatic.

t. gondii reproduces in cats you idiot.
if all cats went extinct right now, eventually the parasite will too.

There's a reason who so many leftists and soyboys own cats.

Why are dogfags so cancerous and ass hurt all the time?
You don't see cat lovers shiting up board after board with this kinda stuff.

What's worse than cats are their dindu owners. Dogs are the white man's pet. Hitler owned a dog.

I hate dogs and their dumb ass barking

>hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

>Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice.

>In imperial Rome the graceful leopard adorned most homes of quality, lounging in insolent beauty in the atrium with golden collar and chain; while after the age of the Antonines the actual cat was imported from Egypt and cherished as a rare and costly luxury.

> I do not wonder that Mahomet, that sheik of perfect manners, loved cats for their urbanity and disliked dogs for their boorishness; or that cats are the favourites in the polite Latin countries whilst dogs take the lead in heavy, practical, and beer-drinking Central Europe. Watch a cat eat, and then watch a dog.

I wish that were the case. I think cats are cool, but I won't lie.
Cats don't like being bathed. EKG studies, show that cats have heart attacks, when you bathe them. Bathing a cat, shortens it's lifespan.
Cats don't bathe in the wild, they live in groups, and lick each other.

If you are an adult, by all means have all the cats you want, but please don't do that to children.

Just saying
I throw shit and my cat chases after it like a dog

sometimes also brings it back like a dog or just plays around with it wherever it lands

Do you know what the word "primary" means you dumb nigger?

>the parasite would too

No it wouldn't because cats didn't invent the parasite you dumb nigger. The parasite just prefers them as the primary host to complete their life cycle.

They can still live if people perpetually feed off of them.

The same goes for any fucking disease. Humans weren't the primary host, but we can still fucking spread it if shit eats our infected body.

Why do they do this?

>cats don't bathe in the wild, they live in groups, and lick each other

After going through and informing you that cats are not pack animals you go and pretend they are?

That's what dogs do. Not cats, you fucking idiot. Cats only lick other things to teach their young self-maintenance and spread their scent.

Cats WILL use water to clean themselves if they feel licking themselves is not enough.

No wonder there's so many dumbass pet owners in the world.