Are you turned on, Sup Forums?

Are you turned on, Sup Forums?

Anatomy looks a little funny.

nah, Shigure never really did it for me

fags

eyebrows

all the girls were the exact same body type with a different head pasted on. once you've seen one of them naked, you've seen them all naked.

You sure about that?

Shigure is one of the best female characters ever.
And one of the very few, if not the only, in the serious/emotionless archetype i ever liked. I've basically read Kenichi only for her.

She was naked for the entirety of the final arc. That's amazing.

>That's amazing.
Really?

>advertising your thread
Idiot

>too retarded to check the catalog before making a new thread
Idiot

You're allowed more than one thread for the same anime/manga. You'd know that if you weren't a newfag and a moron.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should. Or is there any reason why you could not post those pictures in the other thread? Duplicate threads are usually frowned upon. You'd know that if you weren't a newfag and a moron.

Sorry, don't care idiot. It's allowed and nothing you say will change that.

It's always sad when an artist switches to only digital drawing and the detail suffers so much

What is wrong with this ninja? Why she always naked?

she eventually realized that no matter what she wore, she'd always have her clothes destroyed, so she just gave up on keeping her clothes on

kenichi was good for a while but it became such a gay fuckfest.

the power level just creeped up too much until the masters became superhuman, and literally no "good person" could die aka the thai master who SHOULD'VE BEEN DEAD.

fuck this series seriously.

He really should have stayed dead or severly crippled

cowtits make me go limp.

She is literally perfect and the only reason I bothered to keep reading that manga during the final arc.

Shit taste.

Also they worfed Shigure pretty bad. Did she managed to do shit after her time as a damsel in distress?

Yes.

Grills with big breasts are disgusting.

sage

I still hate my bro for suggesting me this series
>it's amazing, you'll have a blast
It's not a bad manga, for a hundred and half chapter was really good, then everything strats going downhill and the rushed ending is just the cherry on top of the cake.

Front light on her bike looks like a face.

You are fucking gay

Thank you, lolicon.

>a little

Excuse me, Best Girl coming through!

I dropped the manga near the end, what happened to that qt loli that was the disciple of that evil busty bitch?
They were heavily hinting a redemption for her.

Yes.
Fishnets turns me in diamonds.