KyoAnifags will defend this

>KyoAnifags will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-07/a-silent-voice-film-earns-2.1-billion-yen-sells-1.6-million-tickets/.108549
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What are you even implying?

Check your eyes, user. Are you sure it still there?

What am I looking at?

i want to fuck a dragon

Damn right we will. Worst KyoAni still better than all your shit taste.

sssssh
mugi is sleeping

i want to fuck that hairclip off shinka

KyoAni is the ultimate studio for women, and people loving big tits and mature women.
On the other hand, it's absolutely the worst choice for people who like small girls anymore.

>it's another decent/good source material that will inevitably gets butchered by Kyoani in multiple ways and Sup Forums would still prefer the anime because of muh kyoani

Are you implying this is the same character? Or that KyoAni will turn that dragon girl into something that looks like the other character? Let's just wait before we shitpost, OP.

>kyoani
>butchering source material

Kyoani managed to turn Kakifly's mediocre manga into a good anime but they're really starting low with Cool's shit, don't know if they can do it.

Shit taste confirmed

I have no idea what I'm supposed to defend.

The staff is interesting here. Yuka Yamada is Yoshida's friend. Let's see if Takemoto/Yamada can work magic like Yamada/Yoshida.

Yoshida/Yamada is unbeatable. Everything they worked on together is golden. Even the Hyouka episode.

Kyoanifags will defend this.

>Dragon girls
I'm already sold.

Yoshida didn't work on Hyouka though
>yamada did this episode
Now I need to rewatch it.

What anime is that from? She's cute.

The only good kyoani anime since Hyoka, Tamako Market.

She's just doing the dance of her people, nothing to see here.

It literally aired like last year, how new can you be?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-11-07/a-silent-voice-film-earns-2.1-billion-yen-sells-1.6-million-tickets/.108549

Modoka killer

>implying I was even born last year

Market was 3 years ago

>already dropped out of the box office.
KyoAni is finished.

That explains it. I skipped Tamako Market.

fucking retard

Now I remember why I skipped Tamako Market.

Brown girl is the only good girl.

KyoAni made me a fag who likes cute things.

>Brown girl is the only good girl.
You couldn't be any more wrong.

>I skipped Tamako Market
>Brown girl is the only good girl
what?

You couldn't be any more right.

fix'd that for you, my friend ;^)

You got the name of the studio wrong m0

I will never understand this, what is the point of adapting something if you will change the character design this much?

I will never understand this. Why do you shitpost if you don't know what you're blabbering about?

I don't get it, OP.

OH NO

more lesbians???

Who is this gummy girl?

Are you implying they look the same?

Yes, sorry fagboy.

>Market was 3 years ago
God damn it, time!

No user, you are the retard but please, keep defending the butchering of manga because you're a fucking fanboy of a goddamn animation company

>godani pandering to subhuman scum
Why?

>throwing a tantrum over a design being improved
autism

>Tamako Market
>good

Nice backpedaling there nigger, first you implied that nothing had changed and then when a pic showing the characters got completely changed you start backpedaling, good fucking job on being a joke, whats next on your repertoire, you were merely pretending?

>>throwing a tantrum over a design being improved
I wouldn't call that an improvement

are you having a seizure?

>it's another decent/good source material that will inevitably gets butchered by Kyoani
>implying keion manga isnt shit
>implying deaf note manga isnt shit
>implying garbage lnshit like knk or phantom sales isnt shit

I mean just look at all the keyshit flop post clannaids. I bet rewrite and brittle buster would be better in kyoani hand.

The art is an inconsistent scribblefest. Why are people pretending to care again?

Who did it first?
Dog or kyoani?

Because I prefered how it looked in the manga instead of how it will look according to the OP pic

I love tails but that shit is way too fat.

Thank god KyoAni fixed that cancer

Is that anime good?

>monster girls
>yuri
I haven't seen pic related posted since Phantom World aired.

Not really, they sure like to tease one or two cakes on their shows, bit it never goes beyond that, as for the big titts, preety much any studio has this dominated.

>Sup Forums is one person

because that's one of the reasons most people read it, why would you want kyoani samefaces all over it? Only a retard would find that better

Better than Tamako

based kyoani fixing the art

>fixing
that's not fixing, user that's breaking

>yuri

nah as a kyoanifag i don't even like hibike or any gay shit

But Tamako Market is good. What don't you like about it?

what's to like about it?

It was het and therefor shit.

I'm glad they fixed the art, now hopefully this turns Takemoto back into a straight man.

Reminder that Bones adapted the original art even it looks terrible. And they STILL made it work.

Shaking my head to kyoani right now.

>implying keion manga isnt shit
>implying deaf note manga isnt shit
>implying garbage lnshit like knk or phantom sales isnt shit
I'm really trying so hard to believe that you're not shitposting right now because those things that you just listed are a 9/10.

They still pandered to fujoshits hard though.

This is low quality, you can do better.

We're talking about character designs here

The fuck you're on about?

Then my post still counts. Blonde Teru is pandering to Fujoshits hard.

>K-On mango is a 9/10
>phantom and knk are a 9/10
NICE

>keion manga
>9/10

This cannot be accepted, it shouldnt even be rated.

0/10

>moving goalposts

The keion manga is 100% garbage. kakifly keion manga sequel got canned in less than a year. kakifly must be thanking his lucky star that kyoani animated keion and allow him to ride kyoani coattails.

Shit taste shouldn't post here. The manga is top tier 4 koma.

>They still pandered to fujoshits hard though.
>Then my post still counts. Blonde Teru is pandering to Fujoshits hard.
>moving goalposts
wew lad.

This look like recycled shit for sure, guess they will just keep on doing this.

Very good b8, user. I would've fallen for it if I haven't watched it, but alas I did.

And they said Sup Forums doesn't do downvotes.

I don't care about any fujoshit pandering or whatever. Your maid dragons seems to be pandering as well.

Just answer this simple question: do you admit that Bones do a better job of adapting character designs compared to kyoani?

Yes. But they change the designs a bit for the purpose of pandering. At least it's not like Kyoani sameface.

>Bones do a better job of adapting character designs
Please it is still a garbage. Case in point, look at one joke man. People prefer reading Murata version compare to one version. Just cause you don't know anything better for Mob, it doesn't mean it is good.

What does that even mean

I said K-ON manga is good. Sup Forums doesn't like my opinion so they downvote my post like they do it on anime forums or r e ddit.

Cringe-worthy

But they still took the risk. No other studio in this day and age would have the balls to adapt Mob Psycho and its artstyle. Certainly not kyoani.

See, case in point. K-ON manga was a 9/10 and no hivemind will tell me otherwise.

huh, its getting an adaptation? i hope the yuri train never stops.

One Punch Man was Madhouse.

Why people who made Tawawa and Mob can adapt dedigns properly while Kyoani can't?