Why are Brits so lazy and drag out Brexit that much?

We Germans were hoping that Brits leave way before the 2yr deadline at some point next year. Now it looks March 2019 is really the date Brits are leaving.

Why? Why does it all take so long? Britain has still not said what it wants in terms of a post-Brexit relationship. I mean how long does it take to make up your mind?

Because nobody who wants BREXIT is doing BREXIT.
It's a bunch of remainers trying their best to not leave while still leaving.

There will be no brexit.

>It's a bunch of remainers trying their best to not leave while still leaving.
So why don't Brits put some Brexiteers in charge for Christ's sake?

It ain't happening, mate. If necessary, they'll increase tensions between Europe and Russia to get Britain back in line.

They're here forever, not land-lacked, but definitely not free either.

Because the establishment won't allow it. Why else? They'll just stall it until it falls through, ultimately costing the country its pride and sanity.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really don't understand how it works. The British people have little control over the make-up of parliament.

The main issue in the UK is the monarchy stopped doing their job which has exasterbated all the issues with parliament, and none of those issues have been fixed.

In that case they could just apply for joining Germany as a new Bundesland. I mean WTF?

Lol Norway has a better version of this than any EU member lmao.

Because the establishment wouldn't allow it. Its like asking "why won't germany elect someone who isn't a commie hag?"

Ultimately they will just stall the plans until they fall through and then accuse brexiters of being pussies.

Is phone posting broken or fucking what?

lol its not for lack of trying their political system is hopeless.

There is no establishment conspiracy to keep BREXITers out of parliament, it's just a simple fact that the majority of parliament are pro-remain and there is little anyone can do about that without a radical shake-up.

It's the system rather than establishment.

Theresea May was a gigantic fuck you to the pro Brexit campaigners there wont be any changes for the next three years at least.

Honestly at this point I'm just hoping literally nothing get's decided and it goes to no deal.
Or May get's ousted and the conservatives manage to pull together behind a better leader who can actually deliver a decent deal.

Good thing we dont have to listen to that fetid cunt. EU is dragging this shit out by throwing a hissy fit at every negotiation stage. Hans, you're just butt-blasted because GMT means we tell you when you can have your lunch.

Most of our firms and the whole government will benefit from wto rules.
Our firms because of the higher prices we will pay for EU goods making their goods more competitive and the government would get back that wto as cash every year rather than feeding bloated with pensions etc

Plus, we can get rid of Euro drunks and gypsies with a no deal.
In fact we could do whatever the fuck we want to do.
Who would argue against that?

For once I agree with Merkel. Theresa is a fence sitter shit or get off the pot. I hope this gets Brexit to be accelreated because this is annoying.

More than likely Theresa will be ousted she is unpopular as it is and she keeps dragging it out. What will push this over the top is if EU leaders in Sweden and France tell them that UK is too scared to leave the EU. Which I hope it does. UK people need a kick in teeth once in awhile.

Theresa of the crooked smile will not be ousted, the Tories fear Corbyn more than they fear Brexit.

It's called article 50 and it's a two year process, why do you deign to comment on a subject you know nothing about.
Oops just spotted the flag.

>2 year process

Judging by Merkel and the Pro Brexit crowd they all know its going to take longer than 2 years at this rate.

I know that, the problem is they will need to be scared into submission.

Now you understand what people mean in saying government corruption

Merkel is powerless to extend article 50.

There is a final date and time by which we will leave, deal or no deal. Technically an extension to article 50 could be mutually agreed. But we the people, through senior politicians would not allow that.
The ball is most firmly in our court.

The (((British))) People.

Pulak migrant, go home and mind own business!

>Britain are holding up the negotiations

No m8. Those slags in Brussels are holding it up and pissing and moaning about muh divorce bill

eU are dragging their feet so we’re forced to fall back on WTO rules, which no one wants either side of the channel. But they want to make an example of us, so they’ll cripple our economy and kill thousands of working class people in the process

But the EU is about peace and love, right guys? It’s totally not a boot on your neck. Sad thing is the EU actually started out as a good idea

It taking so long because of the whining, german-tier europhillic mps who are desperately trying to obstruct/delay/halt brexit at every turn. Look at all the current ammenmants to the eu withdrawl bill.

>149507491 (OP)

It turns out leaving an organisation which your domestic law, international status and even geopolitics are woven into is pretty fucking difficult.

For all those regards saying DUDE HARD BREXIT LMAO:

What happens with the Irish border? This is just one of many examples of the difficult shit that needs sorted out.

I heard on radio this morning that wto rules would cost a few hundred million per year.
And yet our government are trying to give them £20 billion up front and concessions all the way.
We could save money from day one versus year ten, and our government choose year ten.
AND THE EU REFUSES!
Fuck off

We can't do anything about it, the government is pro-EU and never expected brexit to win so now they're dragging their feet, the people want to leave and would happily have a hard brexit where we pay the EU nothing with no free market access

Hard brexit would cause a global economic recession immediately, nobody would give a shit about the border with all that chaos

Why?

This is pretty dense. The Irish rebelled in the middle of world war one. If anything a recession is going to provide a perfect opportunity for nationalists to start their shit.

>pound tanks
>values of FTSE companies tank
>people laid off in uk
>people laid off world wide because no work from uk market
>less tax receipts, increase in welfare deendance
>people stop spending money because they haven’t got any
>economies stall
>economies contract
>finanicial crisis 2: electric boogaloo

Not that difficult to figure out m8

Hard brexit means we can make unrestricted free trade around the world immediately. How is that going to cause recession?
Ireland gets fenced off and guarded, Ireland is EU. Fuck the EU.

Because the market would shit themselves as it would be so unexpected and they'd think it meant an instant collapse of the UK and hard times for the EU, they'd start selling GBP and EUR, selling shares in European nations, inflating other 'safer' currencies, the economy is based on sentiment not on anything real and sentiment would go down the toilet, one bank collapse caused the 2009 recession so when everybody thinks one of the largest economies of the world is about the collapse it would bring everything else down too

Scaremongerers never offer evidence.

>Hurry up and leave the EU!
>don't forget your (((divorce settlement))), you can't leave until you pay it :^)
They can't have it both ways.

If you're referring to

Then

>Easter Rising
>The Troubles
>Good Friday Agreement

No one gives a fuck about the IRA , we've got our own terrorists now.

Pretty sure the Northern Irish care moron

>Why does it all take so long?
Britain is fucked.They are simply trying to buy time.

They been payed off already , we owe them nothing.
Dirty politics get no praise

Completely irrelevant to the Good Friday agreement, people who suggest otherwise are just trying to push their own agenda really.

We can make trade agreements world wide

This is hugely different from actually trading world wide

T-There's the door. Now, g-get out.

Fuck the Irish. They're too stupid to save. They're European now anyway. Let them feel the effects of the EU. Let them feel the effects of voting to adopt the Euro. Let's see how they get on when Merkel floods them with 3rd world detritus.

Because you know when we're out of the union, it's all going fucking south.

>Hasn't been to Northern Ireland.
Law concerning the agreement has not changed, and Brexit will just pick and choose which law to keep or discard.

They are our citizens; we owe then everything.

>What happens with the Irish border? This is just one of many examples of the difficult shit that needs sorted out.

Just needs a revival of the shoot to kill policy. Only we'd direct it at the potato menace to the south.

Northern Ireland is the issue. You're really helping to prove my point.

Enjoy your riots when a hard border I imposed then

>it's a two year process
No, it is not. The two years are put in the law as an absolute maximum time period. You can do it in 2 months if you want to.

You haven't got the first fucking clue on what you're talking about.

Well as someone who is of Irish descent, I can't help but agree with you, they are extremely stupid at times I really don't consider them Irish anymore, as far as I am concerned, the Irish left Ireland.

>begs us not to leave
>we leave
>G-GET ON WITH IT ALREADY YOU S-SLOWPOKES I MEAN I-ITS NOT LIKE NEGOTIATING YOUR EXIT OF ONE OF THE WORLDS BIGGEST GEOPOLITICAL AND TRADE ORGANISATIONS COULD TAKE MORE THAN A FEW MONTHS G-GEEZ

fucking germany lmao

Because the remainers are literally the fucks in charge of putting people in charge.

This has been totally out of the hands of the people who wanted to leave since June 24th 2016. Democracy is a sham.

They won't riot since just South of the border has been a mess since the recession, border will hardly change, empty threats just don't convince me, you shouldn't even be here you fucking traitor.

>we fall back to default wto trade rules in the event of no deal.
>we can trade instantly under wto trade rules the second we officially leave the eu.
>any trade agreements are built on top of/override wto trade rules.
stop being a panicing homo.

Wait, isnt it the EU behaving like a bitter ex and being obstructive?

All the smart city people voted remain.

They've already had most of it.
NI is a drain.
For no gain.

the dumb cunt is right if you gonna leave then leave

Only remaincucks care about this.

We're not voting or reforming our way out of our problems. A recession would help us.

Is my ancestry VISA going to be in jeopardy with all this potential turmoil? It seems the UK wants little to do with commonwealth whites.

No, the only difference on that chart may be a reduced contribution to the EU and no CAP money, but they do not get a say on the EU policies and regulations that apply to them.

They are blaming Russia for everything as usual. Everything they don't like Russia did it. Adorably patronizing to the British voter.

It wasn't Russia, Brit media. It was us that influenced the British public! Britbongs. Just us. Get over it.

Do you have any grasp of the situation in NI? There are nationalists who ate waiting for the day to lose their lives expelling "The evil British empire".

Traitor? How the fuck am I a traitor?

Oh fuck off.

Doubt it but I wouldn't put it past our parliamentary cucks to use the opportunity to push us further in to the mire and away from salvation.

Norn Irns? It's extremely fucking simple. A hard border. There is nothing complicated about it. Southern Ireland planted their flag firmly in the sand. Every plastic paddy from Dublin can't suck EU dick fast enough, they're kicking their own teeth out to do it faster. They're all fucked in the head and you can't get through to them the inherent dangers of pegging your country to a behemoth bureaucracy. They just see their standard of living has risen temporarily and can't put two and two together.

Screencap this...

April 2019. The new EU army establishes "bases" in Ireland filled with the third world shit that Merkel spent her last two terms in office begging to import. The new "soldiers" will cause local controversies as they adapt to Western living.

The EU army isn't about creating a fighting force. It's about relocating third world dirt.

That's desperate mate, take your paid for tablets.

>be British
>muh brexit
>most European migrants decide to leave because their jobs may be at stake
>the trillion africans and arabs inside decide to stay thi cuz they still receive their gibs
>commonwealth whited have it harder to migrate to Britain
>the daily dose of 10 million africans, arabs and asians still comes into Britain like nothing happened.

>PAY US 20 BILLIONS FOR LEAVING

>WHY AREN'T YOU LEAVING YET?!

Germany, everyone.

Really? You don't give a shit about the people in Northern Ireland nor do you know anything about them, most people in Northern Ireland are now Unionist across the religious divide because they know Ireland is bankrupt and have put the past behind them.

>UK wants to leave
>No goy, that'll take five years at least
>fast forward a year
>hurrr durrr why are they still here just leave already duh

Migrants from Europe should have applied for British citizenship well before Brexit was even a thing.

why do the krauts think they can dictate terms?

you lost the war faggits

Your digits confirm EU will collapse.

I'm certain I know more about NI than you do and you're full of shit. The border issue is not some remainer fantasy to stall negotiations. Even unionists in NI do not want a hard border.

This isn't about the Republic. It's about NI. Holy fuck this place is dumb.

Really then have you been there then? Chap.

What power do you possess that can stop Britain from protecting itself with a hard border with Ireland?
Threats?

Will not be a hard border, myths were fake news churned up by the Irish opposition which are in a conspiracy with Germany.

I'm responding to someone who called for a hard border. Read the thread.

Yes.

There has to be a hard border, same as any other EU border nation.

Well, everything, except trading cheap goods and live an affordable life.

Probably as hard as most borders so it would just be a border and Ireland is an island so it is of least concern, but the Remainers make it out to be the Korean DMZ.

Living there included?

wto rules mean you belong to the plebs of global economics. just saying.

We should grow some balls and implement a hard border because fuck the Irish. NI is our country and the time for pandering to terrorist roman catholics is over. Anyone with sense knows this. We've been held by the balls by the entire global establishment for too long and we need to man the fuck up and stand up for our own interests, even our own land.

Fact is the EU isn't a normal trade union even in the basic term. Trade unions aren't difficult with business as long as they can benefit financially but the EU is some ideological plot so it is in that respect.

And if we find someone worthwhile to reciprocally trade with we can change that status at any time.

And by the way, I'm Scottish. Ireland needs to learn to kneel and rejoin the family of nations.

>>No goy, that'll take five years at least
Isn't this what the British government said? The EU has urged the British gov to speed up the process since June 24, 2016 as far as I know. There were countless people who said Article 50 should be triggered sooner than March 2017. May just didn't want to for whatever reason.

Now May suggests a "3 year transition process" and I tell you, nobody in the EU really wants that. And it won't happen. Talks will fail.

>Gerfag unrionically identifying with current Germany and arguing in favor of the EU

Hope this country gets nuked soon. Even the "redpilled" Germans are braindead cucks and brainwashed by media.

All the people doing brexit are against brexit its fucking retarded.

Germany is literally a suicidal ex girlfriend

>d-don't leave
>JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY
>w-we can still be f-friends
>FUCK UOU FUCKING BRITSHIT I HATE YOU
>*self harms by importing 3 million Arabs*

>>d-don't leave
Germany has correctly advised the British populace that leaving the EU will be costly. As evidenced by the economic data coming out of Britain (high inflation, wage suppression, worst GDP growth in the G20), Germany was correct.

>>JUST FUCK OFF ALREADY
On June 24, 2016, the referendum results were announced. Cameron promised to trigger Article 50 immediately. He did not and broke his government's promise. Why should Germany not now argue that - nearly 2 years later, Britain starts to decide what it actually wants? I mean, you declared you want to end the relationship 2 years ago... why in the world have you not even moved out yet? Everytime we ask, you say "mhhhmmm, I haven't decided yet where we should move and maybe we can remain friends with benefits." The answer is: MOVE OUT, WEIRDO.

>>w-we can still be f-friends
Yes, sure. We can. But please, PLEASE, finally move out of the apartment, pay the rent you promised to pay and take your fucking things with you... including your cat. Also, the mortgage you co-signed isn't going anyway. Happy for you to get out of the mortgage contract, if you pay the contractually agreed mortgage exit fee.

>>FUCK UOU FUCKING BRITSHIT I HATE YOU
Self hating won't help you. We have no hate whatsoever for Britain. We are just confused. You said you wanted to leave and get this amazing divorce deal. We always told you there is no such deal. Now you want 17yrs of transition while you crash on the sofa. Make up your fucking mind, leach.

>>*self harms by importing 3 million Arabs*
That was Greece, your buddies, and it was 800,000. Your media and Greece were like so gagga for all these strays that you boasted you were doing the most to help. Then you bombed Gaddafi and opened the African floodgates too... all the while you took in 300,000 strays from your non-white Commonwealth.

Brits are truly the asstards of the world.

Why are you so fucking sore for it?
It'll happen at their pace, they're finally free of the EU and its pseudo-intellectual hegemony.

This supernatural nation remote-controlled by brussels and funded by us is supposed to shatter and fall if one believes in justice.