Get a life Sup Forums

get a life Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

thegoddess.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/makeup-tutorials-small-eyes-makeup-for-smaller-asian-eyes.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>woman

>spending hours daily in the bathroom putting on/taking off a mask is "having a life"

SEXBOTS NAO, LESS NARCISSISTIC WHORES NAO NAO NAO

>woman

>women and trannies utterly btfo by a single app

truly glorious

TRIGGERED

My life begins when I am safe with the knowledge that I will never see another nigger.

I thought this was just harmless fun like the Project Murphy app but the reaction from women really is throwing gas on the fire.

>Get a fucking life
>Social based insults
>Retarded women

>How dare you imagine what I look like if I don't have 3 hours of prep time beautifying myself

Hmm.

i am dying from laughter. I need extra lives as it seems

Should I get this app before (((they))) shoah it?

Better or worse?

it runs through their servers so it doesnt really matter if you got it downloaded or not.

that cop has good instincts.

Oh they're upset we get to see how ugly they are on the outside too.

Sup Forums says naw

>Get a life
She spent hours taking a blurred pic who couldn't work well in the app. She's so insecure she needs the result pic not erasing all her makeup. What a strong wymyn.

She just needs one of those neck pussies, filled with pointy teeth.

Is anyone here actually stupid enough to believe that an app like this would work at all well? I mean sure, maybe the app can give you an idea of what someone might look like without make up, but that it would be accurate in the slightest? C'mon. I'm not trying to piss on your bonfire here lads but I don't believe that for a second.

spbp

use it on your ex girlfriend

Wah wah. Assblasted.

while they bring more attention to this app and ironically make it more popular than it would have been. this is hilarious. i have no intention of finding or using this application but women are going to chimp the fuck out over this for sure.

It’s all Russia’s fault yo!

God that's an ugly boy.

Any truth, will be fought.

You guys are on the right trail.

Keep it up, SIG is probably the most important aspect of this site, but exposing the truth and the lies is the 2nd.

What's this app's name? Can't seem to find it in Europe

Fuck I want to fuck Hilary thicc bbw ass

Sexbots are MGTOW-tier retardation but the fact that THIS is triggering all this roasties really should activate those almonds. Only the most white knight orbiters are taking on this one.

Makeapp

>t. the eternal obese mutt

>Ashot
I hate fucking churkas, but he is honorary russian and men greatest ally

Damn it, Putin! Why do you hate liberated womyn so much, you misogynist reactionary Russian you?!

T H I C C

>Sam Hyde's greatest performance

madman

thegoddess.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/makeup-tutorials-small-eyes-makeup-for-smaller-asian-eyes.jpg

that app won't work on most girls
just bring a hose with you on every date, it's the only way to be sure

Ashot Gabrelyanov is armenian, son of Life.ru media which spreads pro-Kremlin propaganda.
But the funny thing is that Ashot turned out to be gay and moved to live to New York a couple of years ago.

If Sup Forums had a life we wouldn't be funny.

>It's just the hair and facial hair that changes

It's a daft app, why are people so mad? It's not like everyone is gonna install and use it. If the guy you're with doesn't like you without makeup why you with them?

I used it on my current one. Didnt work.

>son of Life.ru media founder
*fix*

>Meme Flag
Opinion discarded

Wait, they have a Sam Hyde filter!?

Lmao, that butthurt. I've never used make-up, I have nothing to hide.

whats the apps name?

>women get tired of being catcalled with compliments
>women are getting tired of being exposed of how ugly they are
Pick one, women.

B-but my life was exposing roasties

I think she is a Jew. She's got them beady eyes.

It works only with 3d women, Pedro

>At least I have Gulag, if I say sometink bad about Dear Leader Putinsky

pics or gtfo

>russian subhuman nigger calling anyone a mutt
you're literally not white. your cities look like nigger shit holes. you're nothing but a bunch of jewish grifting thieves with no history that you haven't stolen like niggers

Is it on google apps? Because I can't seem to find it.
Can you post a pic of how the icon looks from the store?

Man, these women are melting down. I don't even care about this app but the women blowing up over it is funny as shit.

same for me

amerimutts still getting this triggered

>ass status: holocausted

Stop being tan estupido Pablo.

They could spend one hour a day doing exercise to get fit bodies for better results. Very few people are actually ugly. With a fit body and a proper hairstyle most people can get themselves to 6 or 7 out of 10. Women these days don't want to do that though. They prefer to cake on makeup and cover their bodies in tattoos and piercings if they're fat.

Roastie blown!

I'm all for it if it makes them look worse than IRL. Maybe we'll see some real faces then.

I tried it on a picture of me (not wearing makeup) and it made my eyebrows a lot thinner, made my skintone dull, removed my eyelashes, and gave me dark circles. Weird.

Damn, Dracula looks like *that* ?

Sup Forums IS LOVE
P
O
L
/
I
S

L
O
V
E

Sup Forums IS LIFE
P
O
L
/
I
S

L
I
F
E

>can't afford makeup
>says who needs it

Someone should use the make up app on the Bitch with the yearbook complaint about Moore and then tweet it to her. When she complains, tweetthis comment to her.

> sweet and beautiful is sexist
> ugly and decrepit is sexist

Bottom right looks exactly like molymeme

Seems that it works by targeting those areas as they're the one's woman want more smoothness or contrast on

I choose the women without makeup option.

can this app add in acne scars too? I'd say a good 60-70% of girls have them.

Getting a life is free, makeup is not.

Who's most upset about this; the women or the make-up companies?

Whoa there fellas, I thought that "le butthurt murican" was just a meme, turns out it's not.
>>>/tumblr/ is the safe space y'all need, Hill*ry fucker advocates.

Feet over face. Every. single. time.

Those look like they smell like vanilla.

>2 paragraphs not actually describing the app but just insulting the creator

MY FUCKING SIDES

The whole reason this meme blew out is because how triggered amerimutts get over it.

It blew out because JIDF and its shills such as yourself are producing and disseminating them.

This is true. There is an obese site manager that shows up to meetings with makeup caked on like a fucking geisha. She looks cartoonish, and I have no idea why she thinks layers of foundation and lipstick will hide the fact she's about 100lbs overweight.