Today will be known through History as Pedonacht

Right Wing Death Squads are visiting in the night as we speak.

I know you have received these as well.
+
The world will know the Truth

E

Hey dumbass its because a 15 month old was kidnapped

1) Charge your fucking phone
2) What's happening?

don't fuel my erection with these fantasies of RWDS

>tfw nazis will never break into my house at night, kill my bf, and take me as a qt trap slave (only to do hard labor because anything else is degenerate).

Funny. I'm a conservative thinking the leftists are rising.
Thanks for confirmation nothing is happening. Vote for Trump next election.

Here we are, sitting on our ass assuming the other side is scheming.

wat

>forcing a trap to do hard labor
i get it they are going to fuck you in the ass, eh?

S

No! I’m gonna be a maido and have a nice comfy pet bed on the floor. Sex is kinda gross and I don’t really like it.

i wish i had a loli gf :( feels lonely

... Ok, why the fuck is so easy for foreigners to get these loli gf in scandinavia, while the locals can't get used up whores? Not even joking about it, young girls pining for older men is basically all I saw in my exchange year.

because young girls have a libido too but huwhite men are to beta to talk to them because muh laws. jamal and the never ending stream of muhammeds doesn't give a shit.

You're not scheming? I thought we all were scheming. Shit, maybe Steve got be memos mixed up. Steve is such a faggot.

Get used to enemas, eat a LOT more soup if you plan on catching (which you do, you weak faggot) and a lot less solids, and drink more water. It'll be better before you know it. Not like your comfort matter, you livestock swine.

Thanks! I’ll try the liquid thing next time. Enemas have always kinda grossed me out, I’ll try but idk. I don’t really have sex I really prefer just cuddling and my bf is ok with that so I think it could be doable.

Good luck. It honestly does work best as a once in a while thing, but knowing you have the option i a great feeling.

Good taste in Oreimos. Dress up like her and enjoy life, but don't be too degenerate.

Califag here, there's been around 6 missing girls here in the last 2 days.

Skippy must be in town

Thanks. I try not to act degenerate but I’m pretty obviously gay and I’m really not manly at all so people proably just see me the same as any other fag. But people who know me know I’m not so I’m fine with that.

I got these too.

Pedoavond sounds pretty okay either. Or Pedoschemering