What should Devon Tracey aka Atheism-Is-Unstoppable aka The Underground King of Sup Forums name his new podcast?

What should Devon Tracey aka Atheism-Is-Unstoppable aka The Underground King of Sup Forums name his new podcast?

youtube.com/watch?v=MwICmqtOr1c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=28okPKlSP2I
youtube.com/watch?v=MDGvR00JMYc
youtube.com/watch?v=JwOysNCJ_ZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anus-Is-Unpluggable

Not Gavin McInnes

atheism is retarded

Fuck this prick

Atheism-is-declining-steadily-worldwide

what fucking accent is that?

that guy is seriously garbage, should be killed immediately

sage

I'm all for cultural Christianity but if you actually believe in a personal God as an adult with internet connection you're beyond help.

t. beta male reminded of his bullies

Los Angeles with a British South African gentlemen father

>autism is unstoppable attempts to shill his bad videos here

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Don't you have 10 year olds you have to dox faggot?

this dickhead doesn't even sound Australian, i heard about atheism once something about some faggot who shoved a banana up his arse, thats about it
so hes not Australian?
also thats the gayest fucking response i ever heard

Cuckaroo's commentary

Cockbreath on the mic

Autism is unstoppable

niggers gonna nig

just paypal me the royalties

>releasing publicly available names and only that
>doxing
PICK
I
C
K

Trips don't lie

That was The Amazing Atheist or TJ Kirk. Devon Tracey pubically humilated him on the topic of black crime in America, video related.

youtube.com/watch?v=28okPKlSP2I

I'm not sure if this is Faggy McGee shilling himself or a buttbuddy trying to get senpai to notice them.

Nirvana reference would be pretty sly to bait in "liberals"

BUMP

hahahaha o no! Atheist internet bullies! lol Any atheist I have ever known was an ugly tattooed thunderfoot lookin motha fucka. Fucking bitch atheist cant bully anyone. Bitch tits

this

hes not Australian,
also i dont watch youtubers to educate myself thats what Americans do
im amazed at this cunt who thinks he can larp as an aussie, thats enough right there to totally disregard anything hes ever said and never listen
your a fucking dickhead you dont even understand how much of a slap in the face listening to some fuckhead larping in my shithole meme land is

He could call it shitty content, at least then the title makes sense

you aren't even feral m8

>hes not Australian,
Who said he was? The kangaroo? Or are you convinced I'm him even though he lives in Germany? You're drunk mate.

Also there is a world outside this fucking dead island you rock spider.

>atheism is unstoppable
>despite the slow self-genocide of atheists by refusing to have babies
his videos are about twice as long as they need to be

How is his content shit? Who cuts the bullshit as much as he does, as much as I disagree with him on plenty, like supporting fucking Hillary.

Watch this on rape in South Africa

youtube.com/watch?v=MDGvR00JMYc

>Praising a guy for winning an argument against banana man
That's pretty low as far as standards go

agnosticism is the rational posture for these current times

the day science explains the order and the beginning of the universe, i'll convert to atheism

if there's a god it is certainly not personal, but you can't negate the possibility of his/her/it existence without a scientific understanding of everything

It look a few clicks so I guess it's praising in the same sense a facebook filter helps victims of jihad

>if there's a god it is certainly not personal, but you can't negate the possibility of his/her/it existence without a scientific understanding of everything
That I can agree with. Personally I've moved to the point of feeling certain there is no God or omnipresent first mover. I feel any gap we find is no different to the gap with Romans thinking the sun was a chariot or whatever.

Ha I remember the mental breakdown he had when his co host tried to show him a info wars video.

youtube.com/watch?v=JwOysNCJ_ZQ

He should name it "go back to plebbit"

Is this the true power of the rock spider or have I not yet seen your final form?

I've got to bring it back to here as well HOW do you still not know when to use your and you're? How in the sweet dear fuck is that possible? Just answer that, no excuses though. I wish I could put you on the spot and make you tell me which is which without the opportunity to google it god damn.

great fucking discussion you had here FUCKHEAD

Guess we found a "yes" voter

lol, tell me, what specifically upset you? If you think seeing a thread flood with cocks upsets an Aussie you're Chinese.

could be, but until then, i won't put faith in atheism, even with the highest odds in favor for it

Nah didn't vote, couldn't be fucked so I chucked it.

So how does that operate for you day to day? I've been thinking of trying some churches as a way to meet some young people with better habits but I'll never believe a damn thing.

I LOVE TALKING ABOUT ATHEISM

Gay people can legally marry in Aus now

hows it feel?

Ohhhh it's the fucking yes vote! You think it's all connected!

Cool pics!
When are you and your boyfriend getting hitched?

Indifferent. How does it feel for you in the USA? Did you swell with pride seeing the home of your nations president illuminated the international symbol for homosexuality?

This tbqhwyf

I'm just like "why the fuck is the government involved with marriage at all" desu

not well. sometimes i wish i could believe again

with respect to going to church: why not? what's to lose? you might get fortunated wrong and truly find god or good friends

Kasparian-Is-Unfuckable.

Do you still go to church? Are you surrounded by religious people? If so, do they know?

I never have believed so I don't know what that's like but if it happens it's a matter of mass hypnosis.

This guy is the biggest fucking hypocrite ever. He LARPs as some progressive anti-Trump libtard, then makes edgy racist comments about black people.

we like dyke

Fucking pathetic nut hugger that's what you are! He is a doxxing bald whore! Kys

>Fucking pathetic nut hugger that's what you are!
Fuck that sounded funny picturing you waving a fist in one of those little outfits and your funny accent

Atheism-is-Jewish

bugger off devon, you clinton-supporting, nogunz-having, boy-molesting fruit

no its just that jews are the smartest race so more of them happen to be atheistic