The slippery slope doesn't exis-

>the slippery slope doesn't exis-

What the fuck is this arcticle talking about ?
Legal minimum age of consent FOR THE FIRST TIME ?
It has been 15 in France for at least 20 years.

You'd think feminists would get mad over something like this. And you'd be wrong.

Be that as it may, there are still people defending that there should be no age of consent. Absolutely ridiculous. How much further can we go on between two consenting parties?

Well yeah I absolutely agree, I'm just saying France is already bad, don't portray it as a weird barbaric country with no age of consent.

>Well, yes, 13 isn't so far out of consideration for the age of consent
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÉ
>SHUT THIS DOWN NOW
>STOP HURTIJG MY FEELINGS WITH YOUR LAWS REEEEEEEEEE
>A LITTLE GIRL BELOW THE AGE OF 21 CANT CONSENT TO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER AND MATURR WOMEM ARE MORE BEAUTIFUL AND AGE LIKE FINE WINE. HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST ANYONE WOULD BE ATTRACTED TO SOMEONE BELOW 30 YEARS OLD YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE
>THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE REAL RACIST PEDOPHILES

regardless of the law, muzzies will be allowed to have childbrides and actual frogs will go to jail for ogling 17-yr-olds, as allah wills it

Lmao. I'd go to france and get as many of them pregnant as possible.

Australia, are you trying to win back your title as the worst shitposting country ever ?
You have to outdo yourself this year, Canada is unbeatable.

Seriously though, look at your little 13 years old neighboor and tell me they're old enough to decide something as important as losing their virginity.

They're insane, how would they react if their daughter who just turned 13 gets pounded by a 40 year old man... these laws are just getting too obvious

I don't even know how to show my anger anymore. Fucking pedos.

>look at your little 13 years old neighboor and tell me they're old enough to decide something as important as losing their virginity.
They're not, you're right. The father is, however.

Women's rights and sexual liberation were a mistake.

Well, now we're talking about something that makes sense.

>look at your little 13 years old neighboor

That's the point you have to look at the 13 yr. old. - some 13 y/o's are vastly more sexually matured than others. Plus 13 + 1 day is also a big difference to 13+ 364 days, among those same girls.

I have seen some shit, man....

Those robust ones who have been sucking and fucking w/ their littel school bfs since age 11, certainly could consent to sex with an adult.

That's the point - this gives the ability for some fit 13 y/os to make that choice w/o automatically making the partner a sex orffender.

>Seriously though, look at your little 13 years old neighboor and tell me they're old enough to decide something as important as losing their virginity.
absolutely not
however, if I see that young lad so much as glance at a barbie then so help me I will rush him to the NHS myself for the ol' snip-and-stitch

Individual agency is certainly a Western value, but the west has decided to grant too much agency to women, and thus arise all the problems we have that they tout as freedom.

There was a very, very good reason why the father almost always had the final say in who his daughter married and lost her virginity to, regardless of age (excluding prepubescence, obviously). Now dads are neutered by the state and their spines are almost all but nonexistent as they simply allow boys to "date" their daughter at a whim because "it's her choice".

Fucked up.

>some 13 y/o's are vastly more sexually matured than others
>That's the point - this gives the ability for some fit 13 y/os to make that choice w/o automatically making the partner a sex orffender.

Well, first, if you fuck a 13y/o girl, you should be a sex offender, I mean, if my neighbour fucked a 13 y/o, I would like to know, so I could know who to kill the day the war begins.

Secondly, I'm not talking about big boobs.
I know some 13 y/o are busty, but they're still completely retarded. Hell, most women are completely retarded for ever.

That's the point, when you're 13y/o, you can't see a scary movie without having an adult with you, but you can decide that today you want to get a part of your body pierced for ever ?

Why not letting 8 y/o drive ?

france isn't real
delete this

>Hell, most women are completely retarded for ever.
By that logic, women shoudln't be able to consent AT ALL.

>By that logic, women shoudln't be able to consent AT ALL.

That's exactly what I'm saying.

Mods?

>that string placement
That looks mildly uncomfortable.
also MOOOOOOOOOODSSSS

>w would they react if their daughter who just turned 13 gets pounded by a 40 year old man
see
If my daughter was a corn-fed, advanced sexually mature, steady-headed, but had been fucked before, anyway, by some punk school boy, why make it illegal? If the 40 guy was rich and good to her, why not?

Correct. The father consents when he agrees to the marriage.

>Americans basically would sell their daughters to be rich

What the fuck is Kim doing ?

>I know some 13 y/o are busty, but they're still completely retarded
And I'm sure you probably know a few who look, act and think like a 20 yr. old, together young women.

Ok right clik.... Oh Yeah.. now next oh right.. MODS! On the other hand i guess it is national geographic material.

When you have a daughter, you'll understand. You just PRAY that he's gonna be good to her (and of course not a nigger or gook.)

kys.

>And I'm sure you probably know a few who look, act and think like a 20 yr. old, together young women.

Thing is : I know 20 yr old young women and I don't even understand how they breathe with such a low number of brain cells.

Indigenous people don't count as CP.

Based France.

Do you guys have literal 15 year old whores?

WTF is wrong with France?

thanks roy moore!

The age for legal prostitution is almost always higher than the AOC.

No we don't, but if you fuck a 15 years old, you are not automatically in trouble.

For you to be in trouble, she has to complain that you manipulated her or tried to get her away from her parents.

It's part of their (and our) culture.

>Indigenous people don't count as CP.
So they don't count as humans?

You are fucking retarded it means 14 year olds can fuck 14 year olds. I don't know how sexually stunted you Americans are but pretty much everyone has sex at this age and 15, and 16.

I personally lost my virginity when i was 16 with a 14 year old girl

CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY COULD COST TAXPAYER TENS OR HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS

>mfw when rape becomes impossible

This girl is 10, and she's been fucked by her 15 yr. old cousin for 2 yrs.and is rumored to have fucked a 32 yr old guy at a party. You can't see her hips, but they are WIDE child-bearing hips and her tits are prob. 32C. By the time she turns 13, she will be biologically able to have sex as nature intended. If her mentation matches that maturity, why the fuck not?

>sexually stunted
Well a 19 year old would be considered a pedo for looking at a 17 year old in the eyes of far too many people over here.

I personally know a girl that lost her virginity when she was 11 and another one that lost it when she was 10 so yeah I'd say 14 is already TOO OLD.

...so rapefuges get lighter sentences in court?

It exists everywhere burger.

But the average age when a french lost virginity is about 17,1 for the men i believe, and 17,3-17,4 for the women.

Part and parcel of living in someone else's country

>pretty much everyone has sex at this age and 15, and 16.
Not me...

This is why they should be getting married instead and having "safe sex" in a "safe environment"

Then why was that man not convicted of statutory rape when he fucked that eleven year old.

He is from the new ruler class. Not a good idea to piss them off.