Magi - 327

Gook scans are out:
yuncomics.com/archives/1814490

So what exactly was their argument about? Looking at the scans, was it food or something? Surprisingly, it looks like Morgiana was the one who got pissed first.

There we go, a fucking joke chapter.

Was there any doubt? Did people really think they would actually break up at this point? Though I'm interested as to why she flipped out in the first place. It's not like her to get that mad, or show that much emotion.

No doubt,it is just we get it kinda settled in a chapter from the look of this one and not dragged out.Now to wait for the translation.

>inb4 Sinbad defense force

OK. Will based translator-kun do this chapter?

>Sinbad is literally forcing people to be his friends

So are Baba and Aladdin the only ones being unaffected by Sinbad's fuckery?

Morgiana and Hakuryuu didn't seem affected either. Same with Judar.

>Sinbad is an active god while ugo is passive
>a god that wants to interact with people, save people, and fix the world is supposed to be "bad" according to communist cuckholds

Get fukt. Also Mor is probably a bitch in private and Alibaba a selfish and inconsiderate clod, I'm glad worst boy and worst girl got together. That's what you filthy furfaggots deserve.

>sense translated the last chapter already

MY LORDS AND GODS

>sinbadfags

To be fair, when the change first happened, Fish was initially fine, too. It seems like it took 6 days for her to become brainwashed.

Here

Unapologetically. Bow before your god, peasant.

Shit character.

you do realize Sinbad is the final villain here right?

One of the best written characters this decade. Mad he fucked your waifu?

Irrelevant to the quality of the character. Also Magi doesn't have villains. Mogametto, Kouen? Scheheracute? Even Arba? Who is a villain? In one view even Arba is just a pious believer in her god. Ohtaka even goes out of her way to declare through character's worlds like Aladdin's, that Sinbad isn't a bad person. The point of Magi is that there are no villains.

>One of the best written characters this decade
Thanks, user. That was a good laugh.

What were they fighting about? It feels like it's probably something really dumb.

>The point of Magi is that there are no villains.
No, it isn't. You're retarded.

Ohtaka, you mad woman.

someone know gook translate the morbaba part, pls

Great retorts. No point arguing with nonbelievers, but here I shall remain with a smug look, laughing quietly at you.

Somehow this is really cute.

>Great retorts
There was nothing to retort. Your points are moot. This series clearly has established that some characters play villainous roles in the story; Arba being a big one and Sinbad being the most recent. You'd have to be blind not to see it.

This, please.

BTFO

>no more shitty fishbaba spam
>again

bump.
I want translate now

Did translator-kun say he'd be doing it this week?

We had an early translation before him but it was pretty shitty.

>sense translated the last chapter already
Yeah, only a week after everyone else did.

Such a funny panel

>Yeah, only a week after everyone else did

No one did it with good scans though, why is it only sense that do it? Is that the reason why these fucks take like 2 weeks?

Because all fans want and need are quick and decent translations. Sense can give the latter but never the former.

I don't really care about good scans, I want to know what's going on.

Apparently they get their scans via the official release date on Wednesday. That's probably one of the things slowing them down. Other scanlators get pre-release scan so they can start working on it sooner.

I want to make Morgiana a mother.

Probably something really stupid, like what food they'd serve at the wedding.

Not to agree with previous user, but you have to go back to

>Also Mor is probably a bitch in private and Alibaba a selfish and inconsiderate clod
I have the feeling that this is Ohtaka playing around with the fact that they are unexperienced turbo virgins with all the wrong expectations of what being into an actual relationship means.

I think so too. They have no idea how to be in a relationship, they have to learn from mistakes.

I think them apologizing is a plus, though. Sometimes people don't because they don't want to hurt their ego and admit they were wrong.

Those are some big fucking feet desu.

This. While it was obvious that the whole Alibaba and Morgiana breaking up was just another gag, it would be nice to know what they even argued about in the first place. Looks like Baba nonchalantly said something that pissed her off.

WHERE ARE YOU TRANSLATOR-KUN?

Why is the Kina guy suddenly so important

Because grorious Nippon quota needs to be filled.

I WANT TO KISS ALIBABA

>adventures of sinbad
>politics
no please
not again
not like this

It's okay user, the next two chapters will be a Sinbad/Barbarossa date.

So Sinbad really is one petty motherfucker and manipulated destiny to make people his friends again?

Saw someone translate part of the initial pages and although it doesn't say why they were fighting exactly, apparently Baba felt like his pride was being wounded by having a woman yell at him.

Aladdin basically tells him to suck up and apologize so I assume it's Baba's fault.

But the question is why was Mor yelling at him in the first place.

Yeah but I mean whatever it is was likely Baba's fault and not hers.

What is the fucking point anymore

>uniting people so they won't make war
>petty
There are a lot of words, positive and negative, to describe what Sinbad is doing right now but petty is not one of them.

I originally thought Sinbad had something to do with Baba and Mor breaking up, which would have made him one petty motherfucker. But it seems it really was just a puppy love squabble.

I prefer this, I think Sinbad has better things to do than mess with Alibaba's romance life.

I hope we get a TL soon. It's more or less easy to figure what Sinbad is up to, but I want to know whey Morgiana and Alibaba fought over in the first place.

From what heard on tumblr Morg got annoyed that Ali and Fish weren't trying to get along with Sinbad.

So yeah, Sinbad's "everyone must agree with me"-brainwashing might be affecting Morg, too.

Shit, but they made up fast anyway? That's odd.

I haven't read a detailed transcript of it yet. All I know is that it (almost) confirmed that the Alimor fight was not a random joke after all.

Well, that's pretty interesting. At least it's not a waste of pages.

>that Ali and Fish weren't trying to get along with Sinbad.

This doesn't make sense, baba was just chatting to him earlier all chummy and basically invited him to the wedding, there'd be no reason to argue about him to morg, baba and aladdin ain't the type to shit talk him behind his back either. Seems like some dumb ass fanfiction

Morg was probably referring to Fish wanting to leave the IA (and Baba openly supporting her in that).

I tought it was Sinbad doing something with mors head.

Someone did a rough translation of the pages.

>Aladdin: But…don’t you like her?
>Alibaba: After last night?…well…the thing is, I am a different man when I’m with her, can I confide you something? She is like a queen, a formidable warrior with a beautiful smile, I am happy to be with her every day

I'm not even a shipper but this is cute as fuck.

Same, I thought it was really sweet.

Why doesn't Sibnad bring back his dead friends back to life yet?

>people actually argued he just wanted any girl and not her

This dude whipped.

Too long ago. Once you enter the great flow you lose your individuality and your rukh is reborn as various things (humans, animals, elements etc.).

Maybe he could revive someone who died recently, but probably not someone who died so long ago.

Plus, he got used to his friend's deaths over the years like most people.

I wonder if the thing that happened two days later after their "fight" is another quarrel between Morgiana and Alibaba? I hope not, we don't need anymore relationship drama. If it does happen, it will probably be because Sinbad is trying to sway Alibaba without directly controlling him by using Mor. Probably out of respect because I think he really does see Alibaba as a son.

It's not, it's everyone getting weird and agreeing with Sinbad. The pages come right after it says that.

People will find any reason to hate on him, and by people I mean the landwhales over at Tumblr. While I was looking at the rough translations, there were people already calling him sexist and misogynistic.

What, for that one tiny comment? That doesn't erase all the praise he just gave her, the guy is clearly in love with her.

Fuck dumblr, they're always fucking insane.

>alibaba doesn't want to apologize to women
No wonder he's unpopular, I remember that he told a woman that was flirting with him to shut up. Someone should tell him that only alphas can do that and get away with it.

they're starting

>Morg was probably referring to Fish wanting to leave the IA

They already talked about that last chapter though, there would be no point of her randomly bringing it up

It would be a fishfag too. Oh well, at least they aren't spamming these threads anymore.

They are the most cancerous bunch of shippers I've ever seen. And I was there for Bleach and Naruto.

>They already talked about that last chapter though, there would be no point of her randomly bringing it up
You do realize she's probably being mind-controled, right?

>It's a Fishfag
Kek. Who else would it be? I'm so happy that Ohtaka blew all these cancerous retards the fuck out not once, but twice now. Any takers on a third time?

Seriously, they should just kill themselves.

They can get BTFO a third time if she ends up fucking Aladdin.

Wonder how that would go.