Anyone here ever talked/interacted with an African/Abo who you suspect had an IQ of 70 or lower? What was it like?

Anyone here ever talked/interacted with an African/Abo who you suspect had an IQ of 70 or lower? What was it like?

Other urls found in this thread:

nces.ed.gov/pubs2000/2000014.pdf
nces.ed.gov/timss/results99_1.asp
nces.ed.gov/timss/TIMSS03Tables.asp?Quest=3&Figure=5
nces.ed.gov/timss/TIMSS03Tables.asp?Quest=3&Figure=6
timss.bc.edu/PDF/p06_international_report.pdf
files.eric.ed.gov.sci-hub.io/fulltext/ED360613.pdf
ips.gu.se/english/research/research_databases/compeat/Before_1995/SISS
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010.pdf
iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/lynn2010.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jesus, how can people see that and think race isn't a determinant of intelligence?

>speaking with monkeys
Iam not able to speak sign language

How can you see it isn’t?

race is a social construct bigot. just because they're half the height of a Northern European doesn't mean anything.

but for real, read up on these people. 54 IQ, impossible for most people to distinguish between male and female pygmies, enslaved by other Africans. Honestly feel bad for them. Would be a mercy for them to be colonized

She was very kind-hearted and treated me nicely. One could tell that she wasn't the brightest and she herself admitted it too (couldn't get her dream job as a gardener because she didn't have the mental capacity t do so).

Or English, apparently.

Pretty much this. Their different, deal with it.

You deal with it. I have no delusions about Race and IQ.

You can't be serious, can you? You really believe these people are the same species as you? Pic related are the Bushmen, average IQ is below 60.

I have met people with down syndrome who are smarter than the average abo

I tried to teach a 14yr old sudanese monkey how to read a map 4 times and he professed that he had it down but he was always looking at the map as if it was some kind of cryptic treasure map written in hieroglyphics. Each time he would walk out his door and make deliveries immediately to the door on his left and would continue turning left until he had no more deliveries. What he was supposed to do was walk 400 metres down the road and then follow the highlighted area on the street map I gave him.

I don't think the nigger could read lol

>Race is only skin deep, therefore these are Caucasians.

Yep. When I was about 12 or so, met one fresh of boat in school. I tried to be a little friendly (dumb move). A couple of days later, he just starts punching my arm for no reason. Fucking weirdo.

ty for the nightmares

I'm dealing with sub-70 IQ people of any race on a daily basis.

>t. call center support

Fucking subhumans. Any wandering lefties have anything to say to defend their position on racial egalitarianism?

>IQ of 70
That's every abo mate

Race is about more than just pigment

>t. For proving what you are trying to refute

>>149513372

Just a reminder, if you're quoting Lynns IQ studies, he is actually a fuckup. When stating Africans had low IQs, he actually fucked up. He accidentally used a sample group of retarded non-black Spanish kids, not actual Africans. And then used this information to further extrapolate and assume the regional IQs.

>Africans are starving
>Obese children

Who fucking cares about IQ data. These beings do not have the qualities we associate with humanness, and thus should not be treated as such.

Except for 2 of the people pictured, they're all adults. They average around 4.5 feet tall as adults. There are both males and females in the picture.

>who cares about scientific objectivity

>Posting CP

are those instruments or are they punching giant cones?

Dumb niggers are just as mysterious and a Genius person. You can't understand them but you're wondering if there is still any real significance or importance.

Avoid the Nigger Hype!

cones mate then that spic looking guy is going to rape them

yeah I worked with some africans once. I mean is was like you're suddenly a genius I guess. different africans worked different some were just slow to catch on and others were just lazy and looked for ways to waste time. But it isn't the case with the 2nd gens I've met here in Canada. While I still think there are minor differences in races, it's like 5-10% differences. I think anyone who wants to, can become good at something they work at. But like an asian that decides to be good at math, or an african who wants to be good at sports, or a white who wants to be cucked, I think they are all better dispositioned to achieve those goals

Neither do I ye stupid cunt.

Race is real, and yes, these people have low iqs

what do pygmies smoke?

give me a smoke cunt

Nope. Never SPOKE to an African/Abo

>implying you wouldnt give him a smoke
kids a player

I remember seeing this in my early Sup Forums days and I think it planted a big redpill. I think it gave me a sense of racial literacy. I honestly think the vast majority of leftists honestly see racism as a simple skin color issue. We need to make this bigger.

Literally just happened this week:

>Selling iPhone on LetGo
>Guy messages me
>Offers a little higher than my original price if I come deliver it to him since he can't drive
>Whatthefuckever
>Just make sure we meet in a public place
>Go to place
>Turns out he's a nigger
>Exchange goes OK
>Get in car
>He's long gone
>Realize he gave me a bunch of counterfeit hundreds
>The money was fairly convincing while I counted it and he was counting it
>It was just dark
>File a police report next day
>He put his fucking REAL NAME on his LetGo account
>HE PUT MY PHONE UP FOR SALE ON THE ACCOUNT
>Police bait him out
>Bust him
>Get a call that my phone is at the police station

I know I'm a retard for not catching red flags at the beginning, but I can't believe how stupid niggers are. He totally had me for a minute. I know better the next time I do any exchanges like this it's going to be at a police department.

IQ is highly heritable according to the APA. What's your case that being 2nd generation somehow raises your IQ a couple standard deviations?

>I think anyone who wants to, can become good at something they work at

This is egalitarian bs. You're not going to find a surgeon with an IQ of 70. In fact, you won't find anyone with an IQ of 70 doing many occupations outside of sweeping streets or tipping garbage cans into a garbage truck.

I’m not denying they are. Just saying how can people seriously believe race is just skin deep?

nigs gunna nog

>Shitskin detected.

Work in healthcare and received a somali mother and son of 14-15, plus toddler. Mother and son both had some kind of genetic defect which fucked with their left eye. Both eyes were white and half blind. Inbreeded as fuck.

The kid had problems sleeping because he was on his phone all night. Zero parenting skills. Entire family of parents and six kids had worms. Contacted social securities because the toddlers skin was all scratched up and idk what they hell they were feeding it. Doubt anything happened after that.

This was the most time consuming appointment of the day, waiting room was full of old swedish people meanwhile.

That's sad af kinda

checked.
>wait for nigger to answer ad for iphone
>sell nigger iphone take real money
>goto police with swapped in counterfeit notes
>nigger gets arrested
>nigger gets a criminal record
>keep money
>keep phone
>rinse repeat

Looks just like this

Have a cup of concrete and harden the fuck up you pair of faggots

haha fuck they could even do a job a spic could do

Low IQ doesnt make you into monster. Its the culture and propaganda. US niggers are violent, hateful our portuguese niggers from Africa are actually ok people, normal citizens because they have not been corrupted yet with Jew hate culture.

Majority of Africans are ok people what happens depends who leads them and who brainwash them.
They are used as bio-weapon against white race.

>You see bushmen, I see bushdoctors and bushphysicists

Had a Somalian fresh off the boat in my unit at Basic Training. I had to explain things to him like a child, seriously 5-8 years old mentally. Felt bad for him, recruiter really wanted that foreign language bonus at his expense. Outright told instructors 'You cannot make me do that' within the first hour.

Imagine being basically retarded and know that you are too mentally unfit to even dig holes and pull undesirable plants correctly. I'm too empathetic apparently desu.

IQ is a convenient tool to quickly judge the intelligence of a large group of people, but it's not the best way to gauge an individual's intelligence.

I'd respect the intelligence of low IQ person that has reasonable beliefs more than I would respect the intelligence of a high IQ person that believes some of the conspiracy theories that are commonly discussed on Sup Forums

yes, i brought a home made clock to school and one invited me to meet him

yeah their are some people at my work who I wonder how they don't fucking die. One 20 year old kid didn't know how to tie a knot, I asked him how he tied his shoes and he told me his mum did it for him. I thought he was full of shit until he called in sick one day because his mum was in hospital. I later found out it was because he couldn't fucking tie his shoes to come to work. I am not shit posting I promise this really happened

Yes, they are weird as fuck and retarded.

>IQ is a convenient tool to quickly judge the intelligence of a large group of people, but it's not the best way to gauge an individual's intelligence.
Please explain how you came to this conclusion. I'm genuinely curious.

Is the fact that a chimpanzee can't be a mathematician sad? Not really. Niggers can't help that they are subhumans, and we shouldn't expect them to be on par with other races.

kek

Yeah, no. If I randomly selected a nigger out of Africa, there's only a 1-2% chance that he has an IQ over 100. Even then I doubt they have the same reasoning or long term planning abilities that other races do.

American black crime rates are similar to
African crime rates. There's nothing a Jew or a white man can do to change low IQ and high testosterone. Nigs gonna nog

Resourcefulness isn't exactly 100% correlated with IQ, either. Someone can be highly resourceful with a relatively low IQ, making that person a lot more valuable than someone with an incredibly high IQ that does nothing with it. I believe it has a lot to do with discipline and how children are raised. An "idiot" by IQ standards can be quite successful if raised properly.

The problem with niggers is that their entire family structure in their culture is just awful. Say to a nigger "blacks are not family oriented" and they will bite your head off, but it's the truth. Black kids are being raised by the streets, older black kids, the black media (by the Jews), and mothers that don't give a fuck about them because she has 6 other kids to worry about. They don't have fathers.

There was a Liberian guy in one of my classes in college. Pretty sure he was one of those guys who sends out emails claiming to be a prince and will give you money if you transfer bank info.

empathy comes with neanderthal genes but you have to steel yourself against it sometimes.

I saw a ‘united family and friends’ March in London and so I thought I’d troll these dumb niggers with my 127 IQ argumentative ability, literally trounce, just fucking destroy the first 90 IQ half nigger I ran into in a debate in which he got triggered and stormed off when he asked me “if white privilege doesn’t exist then why are blacks disproportionately represented in the prison system?” And I said because they have lower IQs and commit more crime as a result. But I wasn’t satisfied so I found this nigger woman, she had a “crush white supremacy” tshirt on and I destroyed her when she called me a bigot. Then the Jew that orginized the march came over to me, said “what about white on white crime?” I never said anything about the rates of which niggers kill eachother. Destroyed him in a little exchange of words and then when he got angry and sulked off I said “oh vey, it’s like another Shoah” he got angry and I ran off. It was outside Downing Street

I've been telling poltards this for ages. All of his data outside of UK is complete garbage.

Did the queen give you a knighthood or did she just give her thanks?

being smart isn't everything - societies should find place and reasonable things to do for the dumb but dutiful and caring people of their own kind.

importing masses of people different from your own who are on average to be known really really stupid is still something that should not be done*

*one thing that whites in many of their states seem to do for some reason which also shows that each race has its own flaws. No chinaman would do something so ridiculous

Is Albinism the true master race?

Nothing surprises me, some of the dumbest people I've ever met were on my local college campus. And its slowly going away thankfully, for people that is.

>Nastya (((Zhidkova)))

is it possible to get more white that this

yeah I had some other guy who dropped a jar on instant coffee in the break room and came and asked me how to clean it up. I said do you live with your mother or something. He answered yes

I work on public healthcare, as a Pediatrician, one day of the week.

Niglets suffer from the stupidity of their mothers. Ignorance is the biggest disease of them all.

There was a mother yesterday that did noy know that a homemade maionese had to be stored on the refrigerator. After four days outside, she gave it for her 3 children. All of them had to be given IV fluids.

Fuck niggers.

I am surprised a nigger even knew how to make homemade mayo

Dude saved my life. Knew he was subpar in the smarts, owned it, focused on being the best psych tech he could be. I got grabbed by a psychotic patient and was getting curbstomped, enter Poly (nickname) fucking tackled the guy and restrained him long enough for me to get out and get the meds.

My God, they really look like a different species. Chromosomes gone bad.

Omg, those bewbs

TIMSS 1995:

nces.ed.gov/pubs2000/2000014.pdf

TIMSS 1999:

nces.ed.gov/timss/results99_1.asp

TIMSS 2003:

nces.ed.gov/timss/TIMSS03Tables.asp?Quest=3&Figure=5

nces.ed.gov/timss/TIMSS03Tables.asp?Quest=3&Figure=6

PIRLS 2006:

timss.bc.edu/PDF/p06_international_report.pdf

IEA 1992 Reading assessment:

files.eric.ed.gov.sci-hub.io/fulltext/ED360613.pdf

Second International Science Study 1983:

ips.gu.se/english/research/research_databases/compeat/Before_1995/SISS

Lynn’s data:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/lynn-race-differences-in-intelligence.pdf

Wicherts-Lynn Exchange:

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/wicherts2010.pdf

iapsych.com/iqmr/fe/LinkedDocuments/lynn2010.pdf

Highest estimate we have is 80, but it's probably more like 65

Reminder for Sup Forumstards

>Anyone here ever talked/interacted with an African/Abo who you suspect had an IQ of 70 or lower? What was it like?

It's fucking painful

first of all, he doesn't understand the language (either swedish or english) so you have to gesture what you want him to do

then you have to try and explain to him that I won't be mad at him for having sex with my girlfriend, I'm just there to watch

Americans have it easier.

nice!

Being a community college makes it worse, half of them have the neck beards and PSP's/ DSs. God help the ones who walk on their tip toe's and bring their own little lunches and giant ass headphones.

One of those is in regards to IQ, and it is fundamentally flawed.
Without that - Whats your hypothesis and contention? Uneducated people dont act as educated thus lacking reading and mathematics comprehension?

look at that white pedo wid dem kidz, jus nasty !

Yes i have several times. Extremely annoying, you have to tell them everything extremely specific and keep watching them to make sure they do it.
In many ways it's similar to having to deal with americans

Fucking Hell!! This cunt

yeah I get tripped out because I worked night shift for ages and never had to put up with this shit

Yes I played high school football in the south. They are chimps but some are tame.

>What was it like?

Spending time on Sup Forums.

>be me
>be 16
>pissed at school and parrents and girlfriend
>waiting for bus thinking about how my life sucks
>along comes this gypsy pushing an older gypsy woman in a wheelchair
>walks up to me
>"can you check when number 7 is coming? I'm illiterate"
>there is no schedule on the station but there is an add where the schedule should be
>this guy can't even recognize the difference between letters and numbers
>help him get his mom on the bus, spend rest of day being happy af that I'm not an illiterate gypsy with a disabled mom

Using your flag to ironically post national stereotypes. This is truly next level shitposting, Sven.

>one mistake of one chapter in one book means every other estimate is BS

This is how stupid egalitarians sound.

Do you understand the methods used to estimate IQ of these populations? Look at Raven's Progressive Matrices. No words, colors, numbers or instructions necessary and still one of the most accurate of any IQ Test around.

This isn't the only method listed but the point is there are several methods of estimating IQ averages that are not influenced by environment, education, or culture.

>Mfw i have nigger skull

A combination of life experience and knowledge of IQ tests.

IQ tests aren't designed to do things that some people think that they do. Mensa thinks that IQ tests identify geniuses, even though that's not what they do. Many users on Sup Forums think that IQ tests are the ultimate proof that races aren't equal, even though there are much better ways to prove this and IQ tests are at best a small piece of supporting evidence.

I've known high IQ people that believe things that aren't true and low IQ people that don't, because IQ tests don't really test for that.

Here's an example of a question I saw on an IQ test the other day:

>Which of the following is least like the others:
>
>a) Milk
>b) Juice
>c) Whiskey
>d) Milkshake
>e) Gin

Knowing which of those answers someone selects tells me less about their intelligence than knowing if they think the Sandy Hook shooting was a hoax, or if pizzagate is real, etc

Frankly, a lot of Sup Forums users make fun of niggers for having low IQs, despite the fact that they are actually dumber than your average nigger, regardless of their IQ

I may be wrong but I don't think that was what the leaf was saying. Rather he was saying how any race can be good at something their they're predisposed to.

So if Sub Saharan Africans are like Orcs:
STR +1, CON +1, INT -2, CHA -2

The Orcs should focus on things that are more physical and less mental. Of course there will always be those outlier exceptions that should be given a chance. But forcing and shoving diversity is as bad if not worse than flat out barring them.

Teacher here. Every single day, son. Goodwill and effort can only go so far.

Yes. African woman (about 30 year old) fresh off the boat. I had to teach her italian, but spent the first 3 months trying to teach her the goddamn alphabet.

She didn't learn even the wovels.

Music selection from wise aboriginal elders. Will blow you bigots out of the water.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

>wovels

You must be not better yourself for working a pajeet-tier job.