What is the list?

What is the list?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighthill_report
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What list?

Dunno, that's why I'm asking.

In the anime they speak about a list, it's hinted that is signed by people related to object, but it's never explained the fuck is it.

Here some more Milinda.

I don't think anyone cared for such details

It's like a major plot point, the MCs were investigated by the black uniform to see if there was a connection to their achievement, also in the last 2 ep. "The list" is mentioned several times.

Do you mean the Angelina list? It's a list of research projects relating to military applications of artificial intelligence. Generally cited to refer to the impossibility of effective military AIs. I think they occasionally refer to it as "The list" in shorthand?

I guess that shows how much Sup Forums cared about the "plot"

Oh yes, the angelina list. It's the scientific proof that an AI can not both contain the necessary intelligence to learn and adapt in combat based situations WHILE not adapting itself into a man slaughtering killbot bent on destroying humanity.

They use slightly retarded AIs managed by a human elite pilot, which gets exploited at several points.

Why is every girl so delicious in shit anime?

Because they make you want to take them away from the shit anime and give them a home.

Not that. there's a talk between the black uni and the scientist they captured in amazon, he ask if she was going to tell to Qwentar about the list.
Also the former noble speak on the phone to somebody thanking him about his support, the other call it more an extortion than help and the list is again named.
The fucker also swear on the people who signed the list before sudoku.
All this happen in the last 2 ep.

>no Milinda poledance in anime
FUCKING JAPAN!!

Here from the wiki:
(Black uni)
In the anime, after the incident she reports to a superior that Quenser was clean and their victories against Objects were not due to the "List"'s scenarios but their own efforts. She was then ordered to continue pursuing the "List" and informed that they had intel on the fugitive Flide.[10]

And here:
(Black uni and scientist)
After Quenser managed to save Milinda anyway when the council had given up on the Baby Magnum, Charlotte listened as Sladder remarked on how Quenser would become quite a monster in the future and how the composers of the List should be panicking.

And here:
(former noble)
Having obtained the Mirror of Truth, a piece of technology stolen from the Information Alliance, via blackmailing individuals involved in the List, Flide attempted to carry out his revenge.

Basically no S2 nor novel and people didn't even notice

fuck off daily circlejerk

>object
>shit

Oh, look, a peasant with a peasant taste.

How pedestrian.

Ok, honest question here.

Are HO pilots augmented? Like optical implants, muscle fibers, you know, the works.

I've read the LN. This list never comes up, and probably because the last two episodes of the anime are their own self-contained original story. Sladder and Charlotte have yet to show up again in the novels. The theme of that arc is a bit of a teaser for volume 10 though, if that matters to you.
It varies, but most Elites do undergo genetic modification. The older elites tend to be natural. We've only seen one case where an elite has cyborg enhancements (pic related).

Thank you user, if I may ask what are the main differences you noted from the anime to the LN?

Gotta sell those overpriced DVD/Blu-Ray copies somehow

It's been said before but the anime never really captured the "feel" of object battles until Hime and Ohoho's skirmish in Alaska. I gave it a pass because the material the anime adapted (the first 3 volumes) are pretty much the weakest of the 12 anyways. That's the main thing, everything else is pretty much spot on.

It's just the trend with stuff written by Kamachi, they have a slow start and get a lot better (and crazier) as you go on. Volumes 4 and 5 are good but I think that really kicks in with volume 6.

I'll give it a try, the anime gave me a bad vibe overall but found the concept interesting.

It was part of the anime-only plotline involving the mirror of truth plot, so most people forgot about it since it wasn't in the novels.

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lighthill_report