AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf I hate holes now

>posting the WORST girl
more like shitsu amirite

lycopene

Ritsu best girl among best girls. Can't cure shit taste, here's your rope .

Here's YOUR rope. Yui/Ui dream team

Yui is retarded, and no one gives a flying fuck about Ui.

>wtf I hate holes now

Fuck off, faggot.

Why are you still here. I taught you all you need to know. Use an extension cord or something if you have to.

>Yui is retarded, and no one gives a flying fuck about Ui.

Ui>Yui>Mio>Mugi>Ritsu>>>>>>>>>>>>Ui, Yui, Mio, Mugi, and Ritsu's shit>Azusa

bump the moogs up and we're in sync, user. Though I don't hate Azusa anywhere near as much

Tempting, but I'd much rather keep shitting on shit waifus.

Easily ruined the show for me. She's the definition of a fun killer and a party pooper.

Basically the only reason Ritsu isn't worst girl is because they shoved in a somehow worse girl. Yui is cute and endearing with how retarded she is and Ui is cute and motherly. The best pair.

I even had your own waifu teach you and you're still not convinced?

Ritsu has fantastic chemistry with almost everyone in the group ( except Azusa but who cares), has great character arcs , and is responsible for half of the actual good comedy in K-on. Plus Satomi Sato's performance was god tier.

>half the good comedy
that would be mio skullfucking shitsu on a regular basis with her punches

What was that doujin again?

Yeah, anything remotely notable Mio ever did is Ritsu related...

THAT IS IT

Is it time to post THAT?

I just rewatched this because of a recent nostalgia thread. I didn't like it back when it was airing, I guess I was too young. Now I see the light, it's 9/10. Hope S2 keeps it up.

it does
who is your favourite

>who is your favourite

Mio had trypophobia before it was cool.

post wha-

oh shit, please no

Do it,you faggot.

Enjoy your ban, faggot.

not this shit again

Will do

Barnacles are razor sharp and this image makes my skin crawl.

I'm legit feeling sick.
Thanks.

kill me

Now this thread is complete, enjoy your trypophobia.

didn't even realise trypophilia was a thing desu lol probably should have just assumed though

Imagine happening that to you

lurk two years before posting

Skull