Schoolgirl in winter

which do you like?

Can someone who speaks Jap translate?

The right, obviously. The only way she could be better is if she had a cute hat that matched her scarf and earwarmers.
Practical > Slut

There already is a translated version, OP is just a dildo who won't post it

Left
So I can give her my jacket

Whatever my waifu finds comfy.

Left, so I could bundle her up.

Left l, because I am basically right in the winter with my jacket.

I've seen japanese highschool girls walk through snow just fine with a skirt, maybe winters are warmer there.

Now you're thinking!

Right.

Winter clothes are sexy as hell.

Winters are definitely milder in Japan (unless you're in Hokkaido) but the snow is also wetter and heavier, which makes shoveling a bitch.

The ability to withstand cold without warm clothes is first dependent on your habits, and second on your last meal.

At least that's the variables that you can easily manipulate. Other factors, such as body mass, take more time.

>The ability to withstand cold without warm clothes is first dependent on your habits

What such habits affect one's tolerance to cold temperatures?

Spending your days half-naked in the cold.
At some point you just get numb to the pain.

What kind of slut do you have to be for that?

Right. She`s smart girl and good waifu material.

Right because she is following the comfy ways of living.

Left is suppressing her biological needs for warmth and instincts in favor of her own personal,determined values. Like an artist refusing to eat so he can keep painting.

Much better genetic material for breeding.

Right - smart enough to wear warm cute clothes during weather, she could survive in colder countries
Left - going to die from japanase cold soon

Left because she is more slutty.

i would agree if her genetic makeup wasn't based around being a slut

Left so i can warm her up.

Dressing "fashionable" when it's cold is very unfashionable and looks really dumb.

Left, because I could give her my coat.

Dressing fashionable and dressing for winter are not mutually exclusive despite what internet neckbeards might think.

it really depends

op looks unfashionable because she can't stand up straight

she has no grace

A Japanese highschool girl one.

comfy > slut

this - its all about how you carry yourself

cozy winter thread?

Right. Winter gear a best

I want to hug the comfy and let the slut suffer.

Comfy girls are the best

Why would I want a half naked anime girl? There is more room for imagination if they wear less exposing outfit. Is more exciting for me to ponder about what's under the clothes.
This goes for 3D as well desu.

>It is more exciting
Silly me.

The scarf sharing kind.

>you never will warm up a JK who freezes over with your own body

Best winter anime coming through, make way

>schools dictate what kind of coat you can wear
Nips will never know what it feels like to be free.

Right.

Then I can fantasise about sharing her scarf/muffler with her.

>maybe winters are warmer there.

Here in the UK I've seen british slags walking around/outside nightclubs late at night in near freezing conditions with short skirts and generally thin attire.

>using hand lotion to protect against freezing
Is this a real thing? I don't see how that would help. It's not like she's gonna ice over, right?

Absolutely.

Cold Ocean/Sea swimmers use a special grease to insulate themselves when swimming but hand lotion is gonna make you colder faster is it is more conductive.

>When it hits 5 degrees C in London.

That's kinda what I figured. More points for comfy.

Someone post the other 2 or 3 of these vs. pics so we can hash it out and call each other's preferences shit.

Alcohol makes you more tolerant to the cold, not to mention all the drugs they snort out there.

I see that all the time here in montreal but itll be -30

dry cold isn't really all that bad its the windchill that hurts you

>Uggs

Ugg

right all the way, in winter you don't give a fuck about anything except staying warm.

Like newfags will never learn to lurk before posting.

What did he mean by this?

Left because right is usually a feminist cunt.
Left dress like that because they want the attention of good looking males of which I am.

Nobody in real life schools wear earmuffs, scarfs, multiples layers of shirts, gloves and stockings.

People asking for girls to dress like that picture don't seem to understand Winter clothes are much easier to draw than they are to buy

Finding clothes like that is difficult to begin with, and once you do, more than half the time they're super expensive.

>Nobody in real life schools wear earmuffs, scarfs, multiples layers of shirts, gloves and stockings.

They are people who do though. Very ugly girls.

Underrated post

>he doesn't live in a country where it usually gets to -20C to -40C
No, people do dress like that, you just think it's winter when it's -5C

japanese winters are a joke
those kinds of heavy jackets are overkill for anything above -10C

I don't get it. There are dozens of comparison pictures like this, but the correct choice is always Left x Right.

Damn they look good.

only correct answer
I have seen a manga about this

Sauce on that manga?

left one will get a nice warm fuck from chad
right one gonna spend the weekend alone watching netflix

Nice terrorists. Is this UK or Sweden?

I bet you live in Africa.

Something tells me the one on the right is the real slut.

I've said it before and I'll say it again

>"abandons everything to prioritize warmth"
>Doesn't wear a fucking hat

You have to have at least some standards.

>showing legs even when it's snowing
I wish I went to a nip HS

>body is warm as like bear, gives no fucks about cold
>hands and feet get shit circulation for some reason, get cold and blue even in mild weather
Fucking misery.

Fucking baby winter. I go below 0 in F

>temp min 2°C
holy shit, that's some warm winter

I'd let them allahu my ackbar

>tfw where I live min temps don't even touch 5°C

Hey Sup Forums name my band.

try living in a region where your car won't start if you don't plug it in every time you park.

Bullshit, that's not cold enough for cars to not be able to start. When it's colder than -20C, there might be some difficulties depending on the car.

Reading comprehension.

I mean the temperature in that pic is not low enough, and there aren't many places on earth with constant temperatures low enough.

It's likely colder than that. Where I live, most of the time during the winter it hovers in the -5 to -10 degree range, but all stats of the city put the average temperature during the winter as -2 to 2 degrees. Plus they don't include wind chill, so winters end up hotter on paper than in reality and summers cooler.

Where was that pic taken and how the fuck can you tell? I'm genuinely curious

I don't know where it's taken, but I can tell from the fact that the cars and the trees are not frozen as fuck. The temperature is near 0°C, maybe even a bit above. I live in a country where it's actually cold during winter.

Then you should know that it generally gets colder during the night and that you always have it plugged in for that reason.

>le newfag insult
>over not having to wear uniforms

2008 called. They want their cancer back.

What the Fuchs are you on about

I sort of understand now why getting a cold is such a meme in Japan.

Lanolin is an oil from wool which is used in very cold places to protect your skin. It's basically a thick oil which keeps your hands warm and toasty. It's also kinda sticky and thick, so you should only put it on if you're not going to be touching anything besides farm tools or stuff like that.

Protip: You want pure lanolin, not hand cream with lanolin in it.

right is more fun to undress

Neat

Take right, but roll up her skirt so that it is hidden by the jacket, replace her earmuffs with an ushanka, and change her pantyhose to white.
Bam! Perfect girl.

which one?

I hate winter clothes.
I really hate it.
I hate all this warm underwear, 3 layers of warm clothes and a warm parka over it. It's fucking heavy and difficult to move.
I hate winter boots, they also heavy as fuck, i hate scarfs, they hinder my breath, i hate gloves, everything slips out through them.
I hate everything about winter, i hate snow, i hate all this routine, when you dressing yourself for half an hour just to not freeze the fuck out on the street.
Why, why do i have to live in fucking Russia?

Buy clothes that actually fit.

Yeah, i also hate ushankas.