Let's talk about women

I have a theory about the morality of women vs men.
Young men generally have their moral compass set in stone by the time we hit our pre-teens, and remains a static base-line for the rest of our lives.
I've come to believe that a womans sense of morality is dynamic, and depends almost entirely on her environment, and what is acceptable among her peers. (pack mentality)

I have a quote that I'd like to share from Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse"
"The female element of society is rules by emotion first and logic second. In the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins, fantasy prevails, maternal instinct dominates so the child comes first and the future second.

ITT: We discuss our personal beliefs regarding women, and what can be done about the epidemic of degeneracy plaguing western women today.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/08/nigel-farage-ukip-europe-janusz-korwin-mikke
youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>what can be done about the epidemic of degeneracy plaguing western women today.

Take care of your own fucking degeneracy, and then we'll speak.

I never said anything about being "anti women" this thread is to discuss mental differences between men and women
>Take care of your own fucking degeneracy, and then we'll speak.
That's not an argument Lena.

>I have a theory about the morality of women vs men.
Okay let's hear it
>Young men generally have their moral compass set in stone by the time we hit our pre-teens, and remains a static base-line for the rest of our lives.
Wrong as shit. No supporting evidence for this given. Couldn't even muster up the effort to fart out some anecdotal personal experiences.
>I've come to believe that a womans sense of morality is dynamic, and depends almost entirely on her environment, and what is acceptable among her peers. (pack mentality)
Okay, nice claim.
>I have a quote that I'd like to share from Bill Cooper's "Behold a Pale Horse"
Good book with a wealth of info. Let's see what you bring up.
>"The female element of society is rules by emotion first and logic second. In the battle between logic and imagination, imagination always wins, fantasy prevails, maternal instinct dominates so the child comes first and the future second."
Zero context is given for the quote, and you couldn't even be bothered to include a page number. IIRC, it's from the first chapter, which isn't written by Bill Cooper, but is the document "Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars," allegedly written by a knowledgeable proponent of the NWO.
By itself, this quote is just another unsubstantiated claim. Even in the document, not much evidence is given as the purpose of it is not to argue, but to inform the reader who assumes the correctness of what he's being told.

Great thread so far.

It's a personal theory based on my own experiences.
>Zero context
If you read the book you'd know it was in the beginning when he's discussing the family structure, a simple google search would have done the trick.
What do you gain from derailing my thread miss Ham?

ITT: Virgins attempt to explain why they're still virgins.

No man.
Woman have n o morality at all.
No (((dynamic morality))).
They just are parasites and change the source of their parasitism dynamically.

Btw morals are nothing dynamic, but universal in the first place. All based on empathy / respect for other beings.

>It's a personal theory based on my own experiences.
Want to maybe list them out for us so people have something to start from?
>If you read the book you'd know it was in the beginning when he's discussing the family structure, a simple google search would have done the trick.
I read the book ages ago, sorry I'm not as new as you are.
There's also the inconvenient fact that I was right anyway (picture attached).
Bill Cooper did not write this document.
And you can't derail what was never railed in the first place.
But I'll do you a favor and give you some of my own opinion:
morality is won through experience, man or woman, but for women, their own experience tends to be more group-centric, thus their morality is more inclined to reflect their group's.

>Btw morals are nothing dynamic, but universal in the first place. All based on empathy / respect for other beings.
I agree, but it seems like a woman can lose her empathy momentarily if her female peer group lacks respect/empathy

>Young men generally have their moral compass set in stone by the time we hit our pre-teens, and remains a static base-line for the rest of our lives.

How old are you? I'm 25 and I would've said this at 18 but I wouldn't say that now.

>morality is won through experience, man or woman, but for women, their own experience tends to be more group-centric, thus their morality is more inclined to reflect their group's.
This basically sums up what I was trying to convey.
I don't have any particular experiences that stand out, just based on loose observations that I've made throughout my life.

Yup. Just to further explain myself, I don't think men and women necessarily have different capacities for morality. However, since men and women both play different roles in society, and since society tends to define the typical person's morality to a large extent, men and women end up with differing moralities which reflect their societal function.

Nearly 27.
You could say I've been living under a rock for a few years (hence my shitty sentence structure)
I was just thinking back to my Elementary School days and realized that me and a few friends have always held the same western values and similar definitions of morality based on those values at a base level.
As you go through life, your personality may change a bit, but you always have that base.
For women I feel like it's always subject to change at a moments notice.

I agree with this 100%
>society tends to define the typical person's morality to a large extent
In my opinion media based propaganda tends to affect them more as well.

Women lack emphaty compared to men. What they have is symphaty, which they use to make themselves feel better and raise their status. But emphaty women certainly lack it.

Also women lack imagination and ability for fantasy.

OP, we get it, you struggle to get laid.

Kill yourself.

>Young men generally have their moral compass set in stone by the time we hit our pre-teens

what moral compass?
faggot

their entire lives are fantasies, they are too stupid to comperhend the differance between fantasy and reality

All of these and more.

Stay in your /r9k/ containment board, you faggots. I have literally zero problem with hating women, just keep it in the right boards.

Today my country passed a historic national vote, and you fuccbois want to circlejerk about your women hate. Please kiss yourselves.

I feel like the opposite is true.
I really don't though, I'm very sociable, and I'm popular among my social circles. Women tend to disgust me after a few weeks of dating though due to these issues.
Example: Lying to their friends or family.
Yeah, I realize I worded that a little funny.

Heh, well done Poland bro.
Never been to /r9k/
We are all aware of the gay marriage law that was passed, there's been threads about it all day, sorry I didn't make a thread catering to you.

Gd yes!

>Larger breasts in his imagination.

>oung men generally have their moral compass set in stone by the time we hit our pre-teens, and remains a static base-line for the rest of our lives.
not at all

we get plenty of brainwashing in school and much of it sticks until we get into the real world

You're a disgrace to Australia.

Do us all a favour and neck yourself, you dumb fuck.

>doing some training seminar for work
>dude up front asks everyone to name something or someone they're passionate about
>most people just say either some sport team or their family
>20 year old girl in the room goes on about some chick on YouTube who dose makeup tutorials
>other girls in the room all start asking for details so they can go home and watch them

Look, man, there are a lot of reasons to hate women but that's a fucking weak one.
Sports is boring and literally none of my family members ever impressed me.

If there was an easy way for men to get tons of attention from the opposite sex you can bet your sweet ass they'd obsess over it too.

...oh wait.

This is very true indeed. Also, let me quote my favourite politician Janusz Korwin Mikke. He says women’s opinions are shaped by the sperm of the men they sleep with:

"Semen probably is not wasted, because nature usually makes use of the material it has, and there is a hypothesis that the attitudes of men are passed to women by way of the semen which penetrates the tissue

More of his genious quotes:
theguardian.com/politics/2014/nov/08/nigel-farage-ukip-europe-janusz-korwin-mikke

youtube.com/watch?v=DNs_nn_qBIQ

Women you say?

women are incapable of accountability for their actions, that's all. you're confused as fuck. men's senses of morality can change at any time in their life. mine have several times.

I've filled up on my fair share of women hating. So I'm good now.
Thing is, is that western society and men allow women to do whatever they want, they allow women to be cunts with no morals and that is the problem before *anything* else.
There's no accountability with women anymore, they're such horrid beings because men and culture let them be.

How about you talk to an actual women and find out

morality and political ideology are not the same thing.
Shit like this makes my eyes roll out of my head.
We don't hate women, we're just irritated with their silly values.
I know they store DNA from sperm, but I think they just adopt the ideology of the man their with because they see them as an alpha male figure.
Naw. our ideology may change, but when it comes to morality, I don't believe our core values or our definition between what is morally right or wrong changes all that much
Yeah, I agree. Not hating, I'm just disappointed in them.

>screeched the cheeky neckbeard
You don't have to be a virgin to be irritated with the current state of western women.

>what can be done about this epidemic

shame them for what they are - boring carbon copies.

plenty of decent women out there are just "lost souls" so to speak because they are took weak to mold themselves, instead turning to lifestyle marketing and social reaction.

Also racemixing is common in western societies because women here have no morals and are degenerate. If a white guy wants to marry a girl from a different culture he usually has to accept her family's values (except marriage is for money only).

>That picture
"omg I'm so special and random!@! XDXDXD"
Even in Poland? I feel like they think it's exotic, and it will make them more interesting like pic above

if you want to understand nature of women just look at the past few hundred thousands years and what theyve been doing.

women are herd animals. they spend all their time with the herd (other women and childnren) while the men were out doing man shit. that's why "basic bitch" type females exist. they just doing what the herd's doing. everything a women does is centered around fitting in with the rest of the herd. EVERYTHING.

women also mature to about the age of teenagers, or maybe a little beyond. this may seem like an evolutionary disadvantage, but consinder who she's with all day. similarly dumb women, and children.

you fags act like men are inherently moral or something. if behaving well is the only way to fit in with the herd, women will behave themsevles. while we are guilty of the same thing (though to a much lesser degree), men typically have the ability to reason through things and act accordingly. Hence morality often being something to consider.

It is exactly like you said my friend.
>womans sense of morality is dynamic, and depends almost entirely on her environment

Women are degenerate in general. They are a bit more conservatie in Poland than for instance in France, Germany or America just because our environment is very conservative.

women typically got bred by like, age 13 or something. by the alpha of the tribe, and nobody else. for anybody unaware, thats how animal packs work. the entire pack is typically composed of offpsring of alpha male and alpha female.

this allowed for proper pair bonding. women today experience countless dicks, rendering their capability for bodning useless. on top of that, they spend an extra 10-15 years getting indoctronated, whereas prevoulsy theyd spend that time raising their children as well as the other children of the tribe. by the time they settle down, in the past theyd have already been a multiple time mother and godmother to a whole load of other babies.

women are used to sharing one guy. the way they got to the top of the hierarchy was via subtle social manipulation. the modern day equivalent of this is the "frenemies" concept, where two chicks are friends but actually hate each other and are constantly one-upping the other.

>women typically got bred by like, age 13 or something. by the alpha of the tribe, and nobody else
you got a source for that?

no source, just common sense.

it might have been even earlier than that though, realsitically. at most, maybe 16 or so.

A woman's mind primarily revolves around relationships and people, even subconsciously, her concerns are limited to an 'inner circle' of human affairs. Unlike men, they rely less on visual stimuli, so their brains take less cues from the objective world beyond their scope of immediate physical influence. As a result, they tend to be oblivious to current surroundings and forgetful regarding public landmarks, behavior rooted in an inherent reliance on men for situational awareness (mimicking gender roles in prehistoric society). Their disinterest in the obscure architecture of the ontic world deprives them of imaginative and conceptual ideas to draw from in order to tackle abstract and philosophical thought.

A woman's vision is both metaphorically and biologically limited.

>no source, just common sense.
oh, so baseless speculation?
I'm far from an expert but I've never seen that kind of breeding dynamic in any society or culture I've heard about.
As far as I know women indeed were typically married off and began their life-long sequence of pregnancies about as soon as their first period.
However only one 'alpha' per 'tribe' breeding with all the women is ridiculous. The concept of alpha/beta males is an outdated, over-simplistic idea which was never meant to apply to humans even when it was accepted to be true. It's bro-science.
Men had multiple wives and lots of children of course, but it wasn't only the tribe leader breeding.