How are you going to prevent your future daughter from becoming a coalburning whore?

How are you going to prevent your future daughter from becoming a coalburning whore?

I like how sam's comedy has devolved into absolutely bizarre and disgusting Instagram posts

>reproduction is both necessary and beneficial

No just no. My vagina is a one-way sperm sponger, babies are such like tumours.

>literally producing females

Is there anything more cucked?

He's a kike after all.

You abort it if its a girl.

Nice proxy, Sam

>sperm sponger
If you call parts of your body like that, chances are you are already a huge pussy.

>An older guy gave me a #lollipop , turns out it was a ShitPop ™ !!!
a true comedic visionary

This looks so fucking infected and gross.
I can imagine girls just shrivelling when they have to kiss that.

Fuck white people. Keeping my children the fuck away from crackers.

Home schooling

by not having children

Tell them they'll have shitskin-looking baboon-nosed babies

How did an abbo get hold of a computer?

Finding a partner for them to marry when they hit puberty

"Da whitey" will thank you, "muh nigga"
at least one values purity here, even if he's a nigger.

Raise her well

I used to like Sam. Now he is just ugly, both on the inside and outside. Being repulsive isn't comedy or original and he's just one step off of smearing menstrual blood all over himself in public.

Fuck everyone is this thread.

All you have to do OP is stay married to her mother, be right wing, talk about your politics, be close to her and teach her some things you would teach a son. An example being, how to hunt.

Ban coal based energy.

AND don't treat her like a princess that should have everything handed to her

The only time I laughed to him sincerely was the time when somebody put his "fuck my shit up" picture on his wikipedia article. I laughed so much I was tearing for fifteen minutes

Sam's a talented guy who basically had his dreams smashed with a (((hammer))) last year. Cut him some slack.

t. white knight faggot

The absolute state of nu-wemyn

Mate that image made me burst out laughing for a good 10 minutes too when I stopped to think about how he was willing to cut off circulation in his head until he looked dead just to take a picture

How the fuck did I instantly know that image was Sam Hyde

No. Cuckservative fathers are just as bad as the liberal fathers with the STRANG INDAPENDINT WOMANN shit.
Don't ask 23%ers for parenting advice.

Nah, his life should become a terrible joke for that shitty laughing at Hillary meme.
Drumpf made things worse, and he got what he deserved.

fake gay shit

By not living around blacks. Got any non-retarded questions?

perfectly describes the way my family is going.
grandma had 3 kids, they had 5 in total.
My brother, me and the rest are all 30+ now and no grandkids yet.

A good daughter is having no daughter, sons or even a fucking family. Do go fuck yourself if you still want to multiply problems on this Earth with your stupid fucking family

No way to prevent it, so all you have to do is just give a birth to a boys via artificial womb.

By raising her strictly within the Islamic tradition. This way she'll be a virgin until I find her a worthy husband. Alhamdulillah!

>STRANG INDAPENDINT WOMANN
you can raise a girl capable of getting along in life by her own and still instill traditional marriage ideal in her

But shell lose her anal virginity at 15 to appease men.

you are one chocolate salty ball, aren't you`?

>that flag
>that post
rabbi, what ya doing?

At this point, Sam is on so many layers of irony that everything he does is funny to me. Funny and pathetic.

Not being a faggot and raising her on the concept of glocks not cocks.

> flag for maximum shill impact

>for that shitty laughing at Hillary meme.
What are you talking about?

nobody talks leave, don't even try to.

Just because your women are degenerate whores by nature, doesn't mean the same for ours. She won't even have the desire to be alone with a man until she's married, and i certainly wouldn't give her the opportunity to do so anyway. '''Liberation''' of women is why your culture and people are in terminal decline. Women, unless kept on a short leash, are natural destroyers.

It isn't difficult. Tell her the truth and let her decide for herself. If she thinks that burning coal is a good thing despite all the evidence, then that is nature telling you that her genes are not worth continuing.

K, but they're still overly manly 26%er WYMMYNZ.

Same way you train a dog to hate niggers.

Put them in a sack, tie it off. Pay abo / nigger case of beer to beat the shit out of the sack.

> Dog / daughter ingrains the scent with trauma and hates abo / niggers for life.

Oldest trick in the book mate.

Fucking simp as.

>pay a nigger to physically dominate your daughter
>this will teach her to stay away from niggers

Fundamental misunderstanding of the female psyche, my friend. All you did was to ingrain in your daughter the idea that niggers (or their scent) are physically powerful and dominant. Your daughter would be burning coal before she turned 14, because a woman's deepest desire is to be dominated by a man.

Tell her to browse Sup Forums as soon as you buy her a laptop

Filipinos literally look like yellow black people though lol, flat nose and everything

Mateguarding your daughter is as beta as mate guarding any slut:

Guys who go all "hurr durr muh shotgun on da porch!" are going to scare away any nice beta she brings home, and the alphas she brings home will just laugh & roll their eyes at your impotent threats (I was that smirking alpha) climbing out of her bedroom window at 3AM in search of more pussy.

I don't play games with my daughter. I never budge on any issue and handwave her retarded female tantrums. Beta fathers get emotionally cucked. And you NEVER act like guy is "bad" or "dangerous". That's like describing a woman to your son as "sexy" and "voluptuous" and "kinky".

Act like whatever guys you don't like are just losers. Scoff at them, talk down to them like a retard, emasculate them, describe him as just a low quality and pathetic human being nobody likes. As if he were an autistic untouchable nerd. Women are all about social status. Don't EVER chimpout over it or you'll look weak in her eyes.

A good father treats his daughters with aloofness and amused disinterest until she does something you approve of. Plant seeds of self-doubt in her that can only be assuaged by your periodic "good job kid" attitude.

t. Father of 2 girls and 3 boys

treat her mother with respect and don't divorce her.
don't be a loser.
don't repress or antagonize her growing up, but teach her strong values and to not be a pushover.
never, ever give her a smart phone.
don't get cable. absolutely no internet until she's 12-13. monitor her usage.
teach her self worth and to think critically about what she's thought in school.
ideally move away from the city, settle in a nice, non liberal suburb.

this

I've seen some lots of gore and tragedy, but these images make me want to throw up.

Can't breed if you've already breeder her

mind control, hypnosis. get on my fucking level

when i was born my dad was 42. you have got lots of time

нeт чeлoвeк нeт пpoблeм. Kill the black brother

have a son

Nobody here is ever going to have sex

I think guys who prefer daughters are usually betas or closet incestfags

A son continues the family name and brings prestige & money through his achievements

All a daughter is good for is marrying into a decent family and being a housepet