Megumin Monday

Other urls found in this thread:

skythewoodtl.com/fanfic-gifting/
youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4
youtube.com/watch?v=068VDRlyW_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any Volume 10 spoilers?

Which part of Megumin do you enjoy the most?

Best mage?

Best mage.

Did the previous thread 404'd or was deleted?

I want to spunk on her.

Her voice actress.

But what about Aqua-sama?

Post Gyuros Megumin

That's Water Wednesday you're looking for.

She'll show up in Megumin Monday threads, but obviously she's not the focus.

>water wednesday

No it's Wiz Wednesday you moron.

>dedicating a full day to a filthy, rotten undead

heretical

I just started watching this show two days ago.

Her personality.

Her explosion

You should probably be done by now, it's only 10 episodes.

What are your thoughts?

I'm on episode 3 right now.

skythewoodtl.com/fanfic-gifting/
It's the actual translations, not fanfic
Enjoy, the series is fun as hell.

Just a reminder, we will never get decent scans of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=0UpZnSjMko4

OST for this thread

Heh

No, they're mine now.

Characters and their interactions are fun but half the episodes are complete garbage.

My panties or Megumin's?

Is Megumin perfectly flat or does she have cute mounds?

Her round face.

Her thighs are okay, too, I guess.

Both.

Cute little mounds

Facesitting, anyone?

Her mana pool

That looks photoshopped

Could another mage using EXPLOSION magic increase Megumin's bust...EXPLOSIVELY?

I don't get it. How is Megumin so cute? It doesn't make sense.

I'm not usually into flat lolis, but her outfit hits so many of my buttons that I find her 10/10 regardless

EXPLOSION

Oh, user...

I think he can tell by the pixels, and having seen quite a few shops in his time.

The Megumin part.

Everything

The art doesn't look particularly good so I'm not too bummed.

Her banter.

How will adult Megumin look like?

Imagine megumin but better.

13/10 SSS+ rank semon demon

Describe curves.

I want to look exactly like Megumin.

Let me know when you achieve it.

I love everything about Megumin but I want to see her with huge oppai.

Of course it is.
Here's the original.

My wife Maya is so cute in this image.

>That finger poke
lewd

>finger poke
Pretty sure that's a nipple rub there chief.

>Maya

Stupid piece of shit cat.

Everything, especially her flat chest~

but user thats official LN art

I would do lewd, lewd things to her after she expanded all of her mana.

>after she expanded all of her mana.
Clever girl.

How did she do that if she only puts points in explosion?

She also puts points in skills that enhance her magic in other ways, Explosion is the only spell she put points into though.

Expand mana = Explosion
Expend mana = use all mana in the Explosion

youtube.com/watch?v=068VDRlyW_A

Is this a Konosuba thread? Reposting cause i feel like it:
Crackpot theory time! What if if Kazuma isn't the one who forced Aqua to descend?

What got me thinking is that Eris spends at least some of her time at work basically playing RPG-s. Why isn't she replaced?
Remember, Konosuba's world requires actual managing god approval on resurrection for it to succeed.
Sending a goddess down to a shitty place like that wonderful world hardly can be done without some authorization from above.

Look at the situation this way:
>You are a boss at some angelic department doing soul managing work for several universes.
>A friend of yours is calling an old debt: his daughter is looking for work.
>Problem is she's lazy, carefree and unmotivated.
>Okay, you say, I can put this chick under my wing doing simple work, hard to fuck up.
WHICH SHE IMMEDIATELY DOES
By being rude and uncaring to the very souls she's supposed to guide, littering the world with cheat items, basically making one of the demon lords.
>What's worse, you already had a good trainee managing that world, who's like the polar opposite of this blue-haired nuisance, doing all the work anyway.
>Since it's promise to your friend, firing the bitchy princess isn't really an option.
Heh, >fire Aqua
>What you do instead is change the rules, allowing this loophole
>Oh, the user can take ANYTHING in this room with them. ANYTHING. *wink-wink*

You notice how fast and rushed all this descension scene is? As soon as Kazuma wishes Aqua to go with him - BLAM! - angel immediately rushes over to take the reigns.
A bit later we find Eris taking her place rightfully, probably doing this work better than Aqua could even if she wanted to.

And if that old friend of yours asks why is his daughter taking a nap in stables - redirect the blame to Kazuma / say that rules are absolute / talk it off as some *IMMERSIVE PRACTICE*
And you basically promoted hard-working Eris who's been pulling almost all the weight.

I jerked off to her just now.
I wish the doujins were more than just borderline rape after she casts a spell, but I guess it's so obvious and they feel the need to keep the comedic tone.

It's expected since her gimmick is passing out. At least they got creative, like when he makes her pee in a bottle while getting fucked in the ass.

Eris isn't the angel that replaces Aqua. Aqua was watching over Japan and handled dead japanese teens. Eris is responsible for Fantasy Straya. Aqua was sending japanese teens over to Eris' domain for years. Inventor-kun was transferred around the time games like Pacman and Galaga were out.

Was Aqua shit at her job? Yes. Eris is also shit at her job but at least she has an excuse that Fantasy Straya is a shithole to begin with and when she asked Aqua for help she made it even worse/

Aqua is always the focus.
She is just so kindhearted and benevolent that she allows Megameme some spotlight every now and then.
Truly Aqua is the greatest goddess and very beautiful.
join Axis okay?

If Aqua herself gives me sloppy blowjobs and anal sex, I promise I join.

What, you expect me to strip the panties off a disgusting cake like you?

>panties

Yeah i know Eris is not that angel, it's just that in such a beurocratic heaven where one should write an explanation for secondary revivals there was someone WAITING for Aqua to slip. And she's been surprised, meaning she didn't knew.
Well to be honest i can imagine that during Aqua things were the at their lowest, so whatever happens it's an improvement. That's why Eris the gamergrill is allowed to have that seat.

Then there's you. I'll leave you with the frogs again.

Maybe even the crocodiles.

AQUA DOESN'T DESERVE THE RIGHT TO MARRY!

I SAID IT!

Like her mother?

Also, is Yuiyui the biggest pimp in Fantasy Australia?
>So, Kazuma, Megumin tells me you have been peaking under her skirt, trying to touch her chest, bathed with her and said all manners of inappropriate things. Anything to say?
>Well, I'm stupidly rich
>Then Yuiyui immidietly proceeds to arrange their bedding together
>Sleeps Darkness
>Sleeps her husband
>Even sleeps Megumin and throws her in Kazumas bed, effectively setting her up for drug rape
>locks the door
>Have fun darling

Still DFC, nice hips, tight butt and legs.

She and her family have been literally starving for years. At this point getting Megumin a guaranteed meal ticket is probably the best thing she can do for her because Megumin can't hold down a job anywhere else.

Poor, poor Megumin. She hadn't even eaten for 3 days when she met Kazuma. That means that nobody else would even give her food.

>hey little girl, want some of my sausage? i'll fill you up

Might as well ask here too. Is the volume 10 LN scan already available for download anywhere? In original nip, preferrably.

She's a gay nigga but she still takes sausage.

She's not gay, she's not straight, she's EXPLOSION Sexual, particularly the explosion bit, but also very sexual.

I almost watched this just for her, almost.

>not liking konosuba
I feel like your taste is so bad that it robbed my taste. Like it's a net negative.

I improved your Megumeem.

Delete this

holy shit its already monday?

Where I am, it's already Tuesday.

This, in fact this thread was made on tuesday where I am