CBTS #351: BIG ANNOUNCEMENT YOU'LL SEE + EDITION

NEW Q
DJT Confirmed GO @ 0600
[B]ig [A]nnouncement [Y]ou'll [S]ee (COUNTDOWN PLUS!)
BIG IF Q
Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Questions are Statements? Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to HOLD ON FOR THE BIGGEST HAPPENINGS OF OUR LIFE.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3935230
Advise for your first step into this
Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
UPDATE 1,100+ UNPRECEDENTED
twitter.com/damartin32/status/930612380761051137
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041

Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
Nov14
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
archive.is/VUm5R
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/confessions-of-a-usaf-kc-135-flying-gas-station-boom-op-1578048155
youtube.com/watch?v=kQunxlJgVZE
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0
youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

SA > NA > ASIA > EU

>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us..."

KEENMIND IS KEEN MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
Spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Search analytics Theory

Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION Quick RD M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline
Older Event Log
THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3 (NEW)
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

NYT Post (Declaration of war as per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
In an effort to reduce information overload, I'm linking to previous OP posts of breadcrumbs and memes we've found.

Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14(some)
Nov 14 slight repost+NEW CRUMBS
Assange asking Trump for a job HNWSR +++ U1 DOJ sheet hires Unaccountable financial gains of congressmen Trumps limo license plate starts with Q Position of flyover pic Amazing meme about RockAChilds Prince Charles turns on jewish lobby Soros under fire by Nigel New Fusion GPS Judge tied to Podesta? Sessions, RR, RM & Q MUELLER REALLY IS /OURGUY/ Military Coup in Zimbabwe Hannity U1 breakdown Redpill the masses to prevent chaos Trump tweet Oct28 - Q Photo ID laughs AF1 Landed to refuel, didn't need to? MSM complicate w/ Biden coverup? WE WANT THE LOST LIBRARY OF ALEXANDRIA BACK Trump Tweets same message twice? Evil needs the fear from children Holy Get David RockAChild in fear DAY OF THE ROPE IS NEIGH 10 Days [of Darkness] between Sutherland tweets
InfoGraphs
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset THE SWAMP Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Lots of memes
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP
THIS IS A PSY OP
>THIS IS A PSY OP

Praying+++

Bump.

Lets guess the time the Major Announcement will happen fellas

Jews are our enemies and always will be. If these threads encourage the Israel greatest ally meme they are a lie.

Here to help.

Where are we up to?
What needs to be done?

Q will partake of this bread. I feel it.

12:00 EST most likely

>1.) His picture as proof is speculation
>2.) He interacts directly with Sup Forums, which original Q didnt
>3.) The pattern of each question answering or hinting to the last question is broken in many of his posts.
>4.) Original Q gave specific dates and falsifiable information, TripFagQ is ambiguous and vague.
>Maybe TripFagQ is real Q, but he very much could just be a derailing LARPerComeLately.
>Original Q is Cannon
>Trip Q is Aprocryphal
>Both could be real, but dont hold the later of equal authenticity to the former.

This isn't believable. You are a s[h]ill.

you make a strong case. i hope it doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things.

justice, can stop wars, bring tyrants down, give power to the free & hard working, Q leaves breadcrumbs that lead to justice+++

Anyone get to the bottom of the star, with the rockets (Florida)

Not your personal safe space /nufag/

If you want to show them why Jews are part of the problem post pics of Jews admitting they're subverting everything. There's plenty to show. Don't spam random memes, it's retarded.

You know something to consider.

When do birds sing:

1) It's true they sing at the asscrack of dawn in terms of when = time. However...

2) Birds sing (ie: when) at moments where they are defending what they consider their territory so they get loud.

We focused on when in terms of time but did they mean it in terms of time of in terms of events that cause them to sing?

M

300+ threads talking about Rothschilds founders of Israel
>user comes here to say this

trump ain't got shit

Praise be to Jesus, for our Bread is good.
And baking is the way we live
The truth is in the food we give
May our mission be understood.
Amen

As someone who hasn't followed this from the beginning...what makes everyone convinced this isn't a LARP?

Stay focused my brothers, the shills are out in force

The truth will be unveiled soon enough

I notice its about 4-6 pm GMT when this goes live

How long until 0600?

Whitehouse.gov/live says nothing is scheduled.. so when is it?

im convinced the only people who think this isnt a larp are the shills perpetuating it.

Agreed

I just want to see that Tony Podesta and Huma Abedin are indicted.

If they are two of the sealed indictments, its going down for real, and nothing can stop the Happening

Bless the baker and his bread..ty ty ty

There are still claims that in-air refueling has been done, but not exactly common.

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/confessions-of-a-usaf-kc-135-flying-gas-station-boom-op-1578048155
>I even refueled Air Force One a time or two.(...). Once of the times I refueled one of them was when President Bush went to Baghdad for the first time unannounced under the cover of darkness which was in retrospect a very historic operation.

It's a stretch coming from the Philippines.
West coast easily, but maybe the point is that mainland landings were avoided. Alternatively it has requirements for fuel reserves when landing in case it needs to take off without refueling. Takeoff and climb burns more fuel than cruise, e.g. if you wanted a two-hour fuel reserve you like need 2-3000km extra cruise in the tanks.

You're a newfag fucking ignorant idiot, or a kike, or both. If kikes don't stop acting like kikes there WILL be a wave of anti-semitism fervor in the West.

“Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?”

― Rose Fitzgerald Kennedy

the shills showed up AT THE EXACT time someone figure out the DJT TX tweet...just sayin'

I'm not really understanding/following this part (any tips?):

>NEW Q
>DJT Confirmed GO @ 0600
>[B]ig [A]nnouncement [Y]ou'll [S]ee (COUNTDOWN PLUS!)
>BIG IF Q
>Connect +++ The ++ Countdown + Signals

(I did a google image search for "confused lady" and found this, and thought it was funny)

Suggestion for BAKERs
>Suggestion
Suggestion
>Suggestion

Can we make it a practice to BACKLINK to the prior thread in the OP?

Also, if anyone has links to #344-349, could you please post. I am archiving everything locally to an unattached hard drive for safe keeping.

"My fellow americans, The storm is upon us"

Maybe Q was referring to this Storm speech:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQunxlJgVZE
Listen to it now that you know Q story.

W[h]at do you mean by "s[a]fespa[ce]"? Do you think Hitler was go[o]d at te[nn]is?

YOU THINK THIS IS A GAME?!

DONNIE T DON'T PLAY GAMES, NIGGER!!

HE HIRES HARD, PIPE-HITTIN ROTHSCHILD SLAYERS!!

The Claims
=============
1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

The Happenings
==============
1.) Trump twitter goes offline, seems like Q could be real and not LARP
2.) The Saudia Arabia purge happens, and these are the people who fund Hillary, the Clinton Foundation, the Podestas lobbied for them, and they own Twitter, the Media, Citibank, the top 4 floors of the hotel where the LV shooter was, aligned with Soros, etc
3.) Supposedly there are many sealed indictments in the DC courts, waiting to see who they are.

The Counter Narrative
================
1.) Many Q posts since, lots are obviously fake, some are real maybe, but change in tone to engaging with Sup Forums, responding to peoples theories. Allows people to claim LARP
2.)No arrests yet, allows people to claim LARP

The Right Perspective
=================
1.) Until the indictments are unsealed, we dont know if LARP or not.
2.) Even if Flynn and Paige are two of the indictments, if Tony is in their, it could still be happening
3.)If Huma is one of the indictments, its definitely happening.
4.) If Trump ever tweets "My fellow americans, the storm is upon us", then Duck and Cover, the greatest happening of all happenings is going down, and we will end up with Nuremberg Trials in the US for all the corrupt people.

Just because we don't mention Jews constantly doesn't mean we aren't here, fgt. You want to take the red pill? Get used to reading about kikes. Period.

When what goes live? Only just got up and seen his other posts in the archive

I thought Trump took off yesterday pm..isn't it like a 22 hour flight from Manilla?? Then he landed very early this am? THAT timeline stinks and makes no sense....when did he actually leave? Did he really stop in Hawaii? Timestamp on him walking thru WH lawn this am...

what time is announcement in eurotime?

If AF1 landed in HI it would have been at Hickam or Pearl. HI maintains the Pacific command at Camp Smith so why would he land there? Only logical conclusion is speak directly with USPACOM?

If you still don't believe the Don hasn't been here, or is not aware of this place, you are dreadfully mistaken. Remember this?

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en

youtube.com/watch?v=MKH6PAoUuD0

We have been chosen. Its been a pleasure serving with (you) anons. Godspeed.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5mmFPyDK_8

during this completely off topic circle jerk i'll do the same thing

whats the most efficient way to do that?

Lol /nufag/ thinking anti kike sentiments must be a bot. Fuck off back to plebbit kike. You aren’t welcome here 14/88

I need you to hand these out to your mothers so this shit doesn't happen again
We would all appreciate it
+++ +++ +++ +++ +++ +++

Readup on the questions and answers in the spreadsheet and making infrographs/factoids such as

Oh and ignore b0ts and sh1lls

I'm cool with the autism n all but this one just hurts my brainlet

The family think I am a nutter. All on my "local" forum think I'm a tinfoil idiot. Last few weeks here LARP, Shills, faggots have been my secret language ! Thank you all, or west of the pond y'all! :) Feel like I'm 14 in my undies watching some video game, not a middle aged bored bloke!

I mean when Q posts sorry.

Wow this shit is shilled to a complete stop.

I wonder why...

Scavino and Hicks might come here directly, Trump could be shown stuff, but isnt going to be directly browsing or viewing here.

Shills EVERYWHERE

TY for the confirmation...now..get an education..focus your BS on the proper targets...if you are so blind by your hate..well then, your judgement is at hand...good luck with that!

i know the feeling, had to check what i was about to say a couple of times this evening

Hence why I said he is aware.

Theory:
Original Q is an insider, not aligned to anyone
New Q is someone in Trump admin, using this crowd and semi-LARPing, semi-leaking with complete anonymity/deniability

+
Don't get played
-
Stay true

Nothing set yet...he just said TODAY..and check his TX tweet with THE STORM IS UPON US embedded in it!!!!

Look what I found

Wasnt there something earlier about Q asking about leaving early?

What time the announcement.

You'll find out where the real problem dwells soon enough.

The tweet we need is “My fellow Americans, the storm is upon us” from what Q stated. We need to watch for that.

fuck off

and where did you get the importance of 'the storm is upon us' from???

>The Claims
>=============
>1.) Original Q included many falsifiable statements.
>2.) It was given in a specific pattern of a series of questions, where each question is either a hint or answer to the last.
>3.) Specific claims were, Tony Podesta indicted Frriday, could be arrested as soon as Saturday
>4.) Huma Abedin indicted Monday
>5.) Trump was being protected by the Military because the CIA, FBI, and SS are all corrupted.
>6.) If Antifa had casued a color revolution on the 4th, Trump would declare martial law using the Marines and National Guard to restore order as they directly under his command.
>7.) There could be social media blackouts, maybe even power outs, but dont worry.
>9.)This falls under the Meuller is /ourguy/ category of theory

So not a single claim predicted happened and people believe it's real?