Is Murdoch Murdoch made by CIA? Who makes it and who are the voice actors?

Is Murdoch Murdoch made by CIA? Who makes it and who are the voice actors?

Other urls found in this thread:

cheekyvideos.net
youtube.com/embed/pYS9fLucyt8
youtube.com/watch?v=TkdW7S5-6h8
cheekyvideos.net/
youtu.be/TlK5cUS3K1o
youtube.com/watch?v=DYeE8LWBNxQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is this thread made by a fag?

No one is going to sell out these guys, you fucking shill faggot.
You think people will give your their names because asked politely and put on a ''racist flag?''
Fuck off, CIA glow in the dark nigger.

Yes. Yes it is

Probably some neckbeards and a 4/10 girl

I think Murdoch Chan is voiced by a girl named Sage.

OP=leftypol faggot

btfo

Think the voice of Doctor Murdoch is a guy called Christopher Poole, he works for Google

Pretty sure she goes in all fields

It's the user hacker named Sup Forums. Don't even fuck with him (assuming gender pronoun).

Wheat fields for sure

The real question is where the fuck can I actually find their videos.

Second post best post

Murdoch Chan goes in all huwheat fields

I downloaded their whole catalog a while back when they first got shoah'd
Not sure where but you can find it if you do some digging

Reminder
cheekyvideos.net

>tfw no Murdoch-chan gf

When they were on the Daily Shoah they claimed to be from a flyover state.

>meme flag
Yeah, it's a faggot

Link?

youtube.com/embed/pYS9fLucyt8
If Murdoch Murdoch were to be released on school age kids the culture wars would be over in a year

Anyone else remember this speech in one of their episodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=TkdW7S5-6h8

Always makes me happy to listen to desu

Well lets do that then!

Stop helping him, he's trying to doxx them

Thankfully they've been smart and have given essentially zero clues to their identities, hopefully it stays that way

cheekyvideos.net

Agreed, but It would be nice to see a "family-friendly" series like Murdoch Murdoch aimed a bit more towards kids (Right now there are parts of Murdoch Murdoch I wouldn't want kids watching...)

Nah man they were on Fash the Nation and said they were way out West.

neonazi crowder annihilates my sides every time

They are from Compton, CA

murdoch chan is actually really hot
at least that's what murdoch murdoch told me in the thread where they got shoad

Pewds and miyamoto is such a beautiful duo ;(

You're right ... Ill take the videos to my nearest Uni, UQ, a put it on a projector. Done and done

murdoch chan needs to be gassed.

collectivism is bad mmkay

>yeah goy, dox MM for us
>they are surely bio-luminescent african americans in the employ of the CIA

They are literally just fellow shitposters who love to make a shitty Youtube cartoon. Murdoch posts here often

That's right goy. You're a tough lone wolf. Don't team up like EVERY OTHER FUCKING GROUP OF HUMANS HAVE DONE SINCE DAY ONE ON THIS FUCKING SHIT GAY EARTH!

>shitty Youtube cartoon
DELT

Fuck off CIA niggers

yeah cause individualism worked great for my country since it was implemented in the late 80's

they have no voice actors, that's them. That's how they look. You racist bigot

That titanic music haha.

>everything is cia
Or it might be teh kikez! Oy vey! Seriously bro just kill yourself, life itself is a cia psyop sponsored by the kikes

Who would you cast in a live-action movie of Murodch Murdoch?

>MM
Ryan Gosling

>MC
Roonie Mara

>DM
Michael Fassbender

>Pierce
Mel Gibson

Game theory shows that group strategy always beats individual strategy. This "le all collectivism is created equal" meme is a psyop by kikes to prevent us from employing the same ethno-strategy they do.

Just a bit of self-deprecating humor m8. I love Murdoch Murdoch. My fiance and I watch it together all the time

This, all meme flags should be treated as weaponized Ebola. I don't see why Murdoch doesn't just upload their videos to vidme or something.

Do you know the song played in the background? I've been looking for it :/

Vidme isn't safe either. They might delete some of the videos for offensive content. Use cheekyvideos.net/

they post them here
cheekyvideos.net/

Game theory showed that?

t. blatant cia kike

youve been outed. You exist, this is a fact.

MURDOCH CHAN NEEDS A WHITE LEATHER SUIT.

She's getting pic related in the next ep

Everyone is a kike. Like I said, all of life is a Jewish/cia psyop, the only way out is to kill yourself. Of course then you would either go to heaven or hell, both of which are controlled by the cia

ok good you go first we'll follow after

Rare Murdoch from the thread the other day

Sup Murdoch

>message of each episode is wholesome and promotes nationalistic and natsoc ideals in a way that is palatable AND mildly informative
>acts as an intro to each of the discussed topics, rarely throws shade on something unless there is no objective argument for the other side
>calls out various aspects of recent happenings and analyzes them
>somehow cia
right. what ever will i do now that murdoch, dr.murdoch, and murdoch-chan are being called cia by a cia-nigger? how will i function now???

>works for jewgle
moot point

Fucking hell they've made a good chunk'a videos. Some days I think the internet will become uber neutered and people like murdoch will get government doxed and jailed.

Lol, chill. Flyover country is quite large.
Just search for it, ffs.

Not him, I was just there for that thread where he said it

that's some chink
not murdoch

I already did, I’m dead and in heaven. But the cia put me back into the matrix

Needing game theory to figure out the bloody obvious.
>fight a pack of bastards single handed
>be the pack of bastards
Pick one

>he hasn't seen all of them
lmaoing at you

Let's hope not.

send me some bitcoin and i will tell you

>meme flag
>1 post by this ID

STOP BUMPING THIS CRAP YOU SUBHUMAN MONGRELS

this whole site is a PSYOP.

look at the memes...

theres countless others as well. if you have spent even the slightest amount of time studying occult/ secret society you will instantly know what I am referring to

Well, you know how the academic world is lul. If you don't have any sort of data and a theoretical framework it don't real

>1 post by this ID

kek, underrated.

It's kinda hard when YouTube shoa'd Murdoch and I just now found them again
How bad is Swedistan right now?

Wife's son is a play on widow's son. do you see it yet?

Wendy's chefs are on the square.

Im not sure what song exactly It is but Im sure it must be something from Enya, m8.

Babylonian niggers can't subvert the pure huwhite user

murdoch murdoch's real name is Vladimir, and hes ex GRU

1 post

My favorite MM isn't even a regular episode. It was something Murdoch made because he was inspired

youtu.be/TlK5cUS3K1o

Gets me in the feels every time and motivates me to work harder each day. Never give up, never stop fighting user.

Up your shilling quality m8

that's a great one. I always loved last son of the west.
youtube.com/watch?v=DYeE8LWBNxQ

Actually, Murdoch Murdoch is made by Russian hackers who want to destabilise American society by spreading racial tensions.

What happens if two Hapas breed

What does the child look like

Bravo

Only just realised they used to have some pretty dank posters for sale

Murdoch said something about doing tshirts again, hope they do it

>behind you lies Europa. Ahead of you lies Europa. Within you, lies Europa.

I wear my MM shirts all the time and nobody's ever known what it was. I know it's niche but it kinda bums me out.

I actually got a poster, but I didn't get that one for some reason. I kinda just took a glance and bought one to support them.

>youtube.com/embed/pYS9fLucyt8

I tried this episode a couple normies. They couldn't keep up. This war uses to many words that they don't understand. For it to work episodes need to drop a bunch of terminology and understand ppl have no idea who the fuck youtube e-celebrities are and why they make the scene funny.

I cant wait to rake your kind up and throw you in a fucking oven.

>tfw you have rly small apartment and there is no room for poster other than celing

She looks cringy
Then again its a female version of Wojack with a wig on so I shouldn't complain

I never wear mine because I'm scared I'll hurt it. Also that's a good thing because if people knew what it was they'd think it's racist nazi propaganda and you'd get beaten up.

I'd like to get a t-shirt but I'm nervous about people recognising it in public.

It's unlikely, but it has been on TV twice (one guy at Charlottesville had one, and then there was the guy with the sign trolling buzzfeed)

I ordered one, but the postal service stole it.

Not where I live.

Redpilling 100% normies is not their purpose. It's comedy for those already in the know or at least are alt-liters on the fence.