Give me one good reason why millennial women shouldn't be working

Give me one good reason why millennial women shouldn't be working.

Because thats a man's job, she should be at home raising a family. If they want to realize they're worthless cunts without children at 40 and then kill themselves because of it they can be my guest

Don't forget children raised by television/government since mommy's off proving something all day

Because she should be a housewife

That microsoft intellimouse... had good times playing css and cs 1.6 with it.

raising children and tending the house is extremely important, the real question is why do liberal women think something as important as raising children and being motherly and feminine is wrong?

There isn´t one, let those roasties suffer, they have thrown traditionalism away, so now they have to live with it.

proving she is shit at programming and has to ask for the beta cuck programmer to help her do the basic tasks she is assigned.

Ideal system

>Man and woman marry at the age of 20
>Man goes to work to support family
>Have 3-5 children
>Woman is a full time mother who gives kids compassion
>Man teaches kids discipline and loyalty

wake up from your fever dream, those days are dead and gone pal, the fruit of pc culture was the downfall of the nuclear family and its never coming back, painful truth but truth nonetheless.

They reduce production and efficiency in the work place. I work in a small engineering firm. There's 6 of us including 2 women. The two bitches yap all day long about stupid bullshit. Mostly high school drama their kids are involved in. Their screeching voices carry through the office and are a distraction. They also suck at their jobs. One man could replace both of them. But diversity

If they work, then they'll die, and we don't want them to die, then they shouldn't work. I don't know when this would apply, but hypothetical situations.

That trans is the most ugly bitch ever

>Looks like Tracer
>Works for a video game company
>Speaks English with an accent
>is an actual 10/10

I'll have all my 72 virgins be replicas of her.

soe is CUTE

I don't really care if they work they just need to stop posting selfies

anxiety
house to clean
meals to cook

the list is nearly endless

Well I didn't specify between competence or blowing her way up the ladder

>That trans is the most ugly bitch ever
I saw 3 far worse trannies today walking home from work in Vienna. Most I've ever seen in one day.

Looks generic

> reason why millennial women shouldn't be working
because they can't
they are incapable of doing any kind of job

they're women

They need to be breeding like the hijaab women

because millennials suck at everything, none of them should work, we're safer that way

women should work. why not? looking after kids and playing house is work. not especially challenging work, but important.

employment? that's a different story. if a woman needs to be employed, it means she can't find a decent man to keep her, or is of low class. all these 'middle-class' plebs probably don't even realize they're serfs.

Who the fuck is this bitch and why does everyone spam her when posting about millennials?

The continued existence of the white race. All letting women work does is halve the salaries.

This is kind of my blackpill desu, which is why I think we're spiralling into so much nothingness that even shitty Islam will have to come in to pic up the pieces.

Some people say that the west can be saved once ''le conservativee counter culture'' helps shift things back to the right, but I doubt it. Only thing that could happened to maybe some form of fascism. Which is pretty brutal on the current ''degenerate'' generation today, just so they can at least raise a new generation of maybe decent people in 20 years time.

>millenials
>working
Because they suck at it? And not just the women. Most millenial "men" are soybugs raised by women and focus on feelz, not realz. Being on time, getting the job done, not complaining, not questioning everything, is totally alien to them.

some german gamer girl or some shit

One good reason eh Sally!!!

You shouldn't be working because you are distracted posting shit on Sup Forums.

Get back to work you shit cunt!

Kids put in day care exhibit indicators of maternal neglect. The girls have increased rates of suicide and the boys are more likely to be criminals.

No kid should be in daycare before 4 years old and anything over 10 hours is neglect.

She should be working my dick

same i remember i fucked up my computer trying to patch the 125hz USB thing for it i am bad at everything

devaluation of economics in the household and no-one raising the children in the household because of economic pressure

>beta cuck programmer
Isn't that a bit redundant? Every programmer is a beta. I guarantee there's not a single alpha male who works as a programmer.

Kind of tough to raise children and maintain a household with a single income. Would have to make at least 80k and that’s if you’re thrifty

Unless you’re a nigger of course. Then you can just shit how as many kids as you want and live for free.

did you walked pass three mirrors?

Its amazing how people haven't picked up that this lady is a psycopath. Every single one of her pictures has this same face as if she had it permanently botox'd into her. She has no real emotions and It's what she thinks other people want to see.