One Piece

Break this week.

Anyone else honestly feel like Oda's pairing these two up, regardless of how the marriage thing goes?

Who's going to rescue Jack?

Pudding is good.
GOOD

The Straw Hats. He'll change his wicked ways and join their crew in gratitude.

Pretty much. Either they get married this arc without the switch of allegiance or promise to do so after Sanji's adventure ends.

Best pairing! Incredible chemistry in the manga and great doujins!

So we know that Kaido has been defeated seven times. Who do you think it was who beat him?

It was probably Roger, Whitebeard, Big Mom, Sengoku, Garp, Rayleigh, and Akainu.

Or maybe he just got rekt by Whitebeard 7 times in a row.

If she turns out to be actually evil I will be really annoyed.

I think they should end up together. Let's be real here. Nanji isn't going to happen.

Moria, all seven times.

No.

Ideal English voices (assuming Sanji's brothers get their own voices):

Yonji: Jason Liebrecht
Niji: Todd Haberkorn
Ichiji: Justin Cook
Reiju: Laura Bailey
Judge: Richard Epcar
Carrot: Cristina Vee
Pedro: Matthew Mercer

Akainu gave him the scar though.

>dub
Also they are twins they should have the same voice

>twins

What about shanks? Wasn't it mentioned he fought with kaido to stop him from going to marineford?

Reminder that this now canon.

this. Shanks somehow stopped Kaido going after Whitebeard before the war. What's odd is the fact shank's and his entire crew arrived completely unharmed. I wonder what happened. Kaido clearly doesn't take crap from anyone

Some doujin artist is tearing his hair out trying to figure out how to draw a normal woman fucking a ten feet tall guy.

what happened is kaido went off on his own again and got stomped by entire red hair pirates crew

So he is a jobber?

Monet is alive, this fact is backed up by my double digits. please be aware of them.

Really Kid before Kid then.

I doubt it honestly

Doesn't mean shit, every pirate lose fight on the way to the top. And he can't be a jobber if he was still the underdog back then.

Will Shanks live up the the hype or will he job to Teach?

Captaon Kid will become the man who killed Kaido (last blow). Then Shanks is going to beat him and after yes he get killed by BB.

Why is Doflamingo's voice so fucking good?

Oda once said that there definitely won't be any romance in OP

*between the strawhat crew.

Why is Zoro so fucking sexy?

which real life person looks the most like Zoro?

I'm pretty sure she's going to be a manipulative piece of shit and actually the worst of Mama's daughters. She's been tasked with the 'good cop' role in this whole 'convince Sanji' to get married thing.

One Piece is all about romance you idiot. Learn the meaning of a word before using it

You're a faggot

>It's the year of Sanji
>Look at the Calendar
>Realize it's already november.
>Sanji's prime time is at its end already
>He still didn't do crap besides kicking the shit out of Luffy.
Damn....

he got a waifu at least

Was the Viz chapter dumped in the last thread?

yes

So was this a quick fuck kind of thing or were they an actual item?

I'm just assuming because the both call each other by their nicknames even when trying to kill each other

Go home Fuji, you're drunk

aware but monet is not alive

i really like pudding and i hope she isn't evil but hey you never know, robin and franky were considered evil once

Sanji and Pudding running a restaurant / cafe together would be really cute in the eventual epilogue.

i second this

>anyone else feel like Oda's pairing....
"No"

>some shit Oda said several years ago
>implying authors and editors aren't able to change their minds and do whatever is necessary to attract as many readers as possible

Kubo once said IchiRuki was canon.

Someone being alive does not mean that they will join the crew. Please be aware of that.

Otherwise I have nothing against your silly little theory.

>tfw we're almost halfway through the 800s
time flies

Who has the biggest dick in the crew and why is it Chopper

Because he can potentially have the biggest body in the crew.

Yeah, I just noticed this aswell.

I think I started reading again in 783 or 784 (whichever was the chapter before gear 4) and now that is almost 18 months ago, I think.

Thread's slow as fuck. Post your devil fruit ideas.

I'll start.

Sagi Sagi no mi. (Deceit Decit Fruit).
The user can surround themselves, surround another object in a prism of light bending mirrors(imagine panes of glass), or create individual mirrors, that either renders the target invisible, makes the target or user appear as if they are in a different location than they really are, or even create clones of the target/user.

robin

"gigantesco chinpo!!"

Terrifying.

It was probably an affair before Viola came to her senses.

I'm sure there is a group somewhere on deviantart that'd find that interesting.

no
just don't feel it
no

That'll teach you to ship in One Piece, faggot.

they don't call him "chopper" for nothing

Propably Viola tried to outsmart him, or make him love her, or just find a weakness and Holofernes him at the end

But man, I adore hate-sex relationships in mangos, that's a pity Oda haven't thrown a bit more building to it, and i don't mean an actual explanation, just a few more hints

Who would win in a fight? Sanjifags or Zorofags?

They'd all have heart attacks due to poor health, so it would be the rest of us.

Spanch Bob.

Praline is for ______

Getting her shit smashed by the Strawhat Crew.

cuddling

They call him Chopper because Hiluluk thought he could chop down trees with his antlers.

>Roger
Most likely
>Whitebeard
Most likely
>Big Mom
Kind of doubtful
>Sengoku
I'd say he's been defeated by Marines as a whole a few times out of those 7, but not specifically one person. Maybe a team up of Garp/Sengoku/Kong
>Garp
Same as above
>Rayleigh
Doubt it.
>Akainu
Chances are there, but I don't think.

As said, 12 years ago Moriah and Kaido were considered equal rivals. Given the label, it's likely they fought each other more than once in their rivalry. Perhaps Moriah won 1 out of how many fights they had, before Kaido kept growing stronger and eventually overwhelmed him and slaughtered his crew. Moriah of TB was fat and lazy and a shadow of his former self, but his ability is pretty strong when used to its max.

Thanks for the lesson, Autismo.

Moriah took his shadow that was the only reason they were ever considered equals

Not necessarily. Kaido wasn't the strongest living being back then most likely, he would have been building up to that point. Moriah used to be stronger than what he is now. Moriah's fruit allows him to become pretty strong as well (such as gaining the ability to punch an island in half)

Third time's the charm.

She's still dead, though.

I like the last one.

zorofags lift, Sanjifags cry
You tell me

>potentially have the biggest body in the crew
only for 3 minutes every few hours

The marines or some pirate that was a rival to Kaido when he was a rookie but he's destroyed them since- Like Moria
Roger, Whitebeard and Big Mom aren't really the type to try to execute prisoners

I want to know what Big Mom and Kaido think of each other, are they always butting heads or do they largely stay out of each others way?

There is something up with Pudding and Sanji, but I don't think it's anything evil or malicious.

That's exactly what Pudding is!

>There is something up with Pudding and Sanji
Yeah, Sanji's dick.

do you think oda will stick to the anime colors for pudding?

I like the idea that Big Mom's crew are uniformly wear pink

>red eyes
I hope so

Next strawhat

Why did they stick the entire detective Conan voice cast into the Dressrosa arc?

>shadows are supposed to hold fighting skills while the strength depends on the body
>nightmare luffy and moria just get buff as fuck

Sha Sha Sha-ing with her beloved husband
When Luffy makes fishman island his territory she'll technically be a part of the grand fleet

The comic is funny but at the same time the painful feeling is real.

do you think Sanji is chivalrous or a white knight?

Toei loves cutting costs and sharing VAs, same with DBS

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Is it just me, or is early one piece way more violent?

>Multiple people get stabbed and shot to death on screen.
>Zoro almost gets sliced in half, blood gushes from his torso
>Shanks gets his arm teared off by a sea king

And son on

that still happens

last arc minks got literally tortured and limbs cut off

Big Mom eats people alive and child slavery exists too
One Piece has always been a mostly lighthearted series with some dark moments

>not Ruffy

>eats people alive

All we have seen is she eating homies and nothing else but that. user, please.

>Big Mom eats people alive

This whole arc is heading to this very comic strip. Let's see if in this story the commies or the nazis will end up obliterated.

Whoever she's eating is excited about food and doesn't want to be eaten and homies love to be eaten
she might just be eating nonfood homies though