/OS/ Operation Swedistan - Reactionary Right edition

Time to get the leftists on board by countering as nationalists.

Other urls found in this thread:

facciabuco.com/groups/279528999133185/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Keep the memes coming lads.

Say no to hate

>Imagine Sweden unironically changes the flag
user, I think they'll embrace it

i can only see how many peoples that would Wake up , i know several peoples here who arent full against refugees but a shit like this would turn them 14/88 immediatly

I'm starting to get lost. I've been closely following the petition and it's clear a lot of the signatures are proxy larpers, but a lot of them seem legit.

It's got to the point where it doesn't matter if this is a psyops from Sup Forums I can see the leftists embracing it.

didn't mean to quote I'm just to excited to see sweden hammer the final nail on its coffin.

>hides flag

its not gonna work you mongs, its too obvious
you should ve just put the stripe instead of the crescent on the new flag, its too obvious this way

Don't get me wrong, I wish the best of luck to Europe, but there is that possibility that they're so cucked, they'll embrace it and not accept their mistake (I'm American)

If a thai cuckold fetishist forum can manipulate a sovereign fucking state into changing it's flag, I'll unironically stop hating jews. If the world is so retarded we deserve everything they've thrown at us.

believe me a lot of peoples keep it for themselves when it come to hating refugees etc cause they fear to be hated on by the media or their friends etc but in their home they honest about it

I want to believe user, I truly want

its true... my cousin works in the German police and has some mid tier title and they know very well whats happening and who are the problem people. But its literally like communism when you speak up the commissars will rain down on you and your family the higher tier you work the worse it will be.

Fuck this horseshit timeline.

I still keep hoping that one day Europeans will stop fucking around, stop this shit show and retake their lands, but so far the only thing Europe is doing is finding more ways to shove more sandniggers's cocks up our asses.

>inb4 Ha, it was only a joke, this whole new flag thing is Sup Forums psyops, ya'll got bamboozled.
When you live in a world when ya seriously can't tell whenever shit like this is a joke or not, ya know shits fubar.

user, I'm sorry to say it like this, but some sacrifices had to be done in order for Europe to wake up, now a new Reich might be possible

Share memes guys

facciabuco.com/groups/279528999133185/
>Stand Up For Sweden group

post memes on this page for trigger the nationalists

>Adolf, Afghanistan
KEK
gotta be more subtle lads

See that is the thing living with germans and in germany for +30y he turned into a fucking centrist and his main issues other than what i mentioned is, climate change, (this i dont know how to phrase but basically the pension cap is constantly incresed in germany due to low birth rates) aka. lower pensions, lower military spending to fill the rest of the deficit budget AND the few super wealthy in germany and what to do with their wealth.

Its fucking insane what germany is and all people in it are becoming. A few moths ago he came here and we talked alot about certain issues, he was sweating like a pig before slaughter because he was so uncomfortable to say, ITS the lazy immigrants who dont contribute even thou they might bounce the birth rate for a while, that wealth distribution equality of outcome is communism, that diversity doesn't work and i gave him US in the balkans as the eternal example of that and that germany is so clean compared to growing economies like china and india that the effort to make germany cleaner is like taking a piss into a lake.

Haven't you heard of accelerationism?

I'm hoping for the quick destruction of Sweden.

Funny thing is that about 10 or more years ago, every retired Swedish hockey player would go back to his country. Now they are all staying in North America to raise their families.

i cant wait to larp as swedistani desu

I stand with my northern brothers!

DEUS VULT!

love you greece

>Swedish hockey player
the real refugee crisis