Shingeki no Kyojin 87

Did Zeke do the right thing?

No.
There is not a single character in this manga that ever did anything right, so it doesn't matter anyway.

Now we just wait for someone to completely fuck up and die and see which side wins or not.
It's completely random, unfair and shit, just like real life.

wow user

He got his parents tortured and killed so no.

Pixis and Erwin didn't do anything wrong.

Zeke is literally just a stupid little kid that was brainwashed by his grandpa into sending his parents into death and now he thinks what he is doing is right. Grisha wasn't right either tho.

>Erwin
He was the devil

>Pixis
Doing nothing is wrong user
>Erwin
How many people died pointless deaths because of his decisions?

The only character who has done everything right is Hanji Zoe.

His parents were planning to commit genocide. Zeke refused to submit to their brainwashing and made the hard decision.

Together Forever

She was careless and let reiner escape

It was his job.

He wasn't!

That's Ymir.

So he refused to commit genocide of the ones oppressing his people and instead go genocide his own parents and people?Smart choice.

She was ambushed by Zeke and his gf the mule titan, it wasn't her fault.

Hanji is a torturer and a murderer. She's nearly as bad as a human being can get

Zeke is literally retarded. Like a jew thats working for Hitler, gasing other Jews.

Zeke was a mistake.

You can't compare the two user. It's like comparing a cop to a doctor.

>tortured a dude who did more wrong than her
>somehow that's bad

no

he was probably born autistic or something, just look at him

Never without a proper reason, never for her own amusement. Always for the greater good, and it's not like it didn't affect her at all. She did what had to be done and it tormented her for a little while.

No, he's like a Japanese-American or Japanese-Canadian fighting for the allies in WWII

The SL are one step away from becoming as bad as Klaus.

My Grisha and Keith turkey baster fic is coming along well!

Sannes is anything but innocent. He just got a taste of his own medicine and got to live a pretty peaceful life afterwards, he's even smiling the last time you see him.

>Sent to a concentration camp.
>pretty peaceful life

Erwin figuratively was the devil. He used people as sacrificial pieces to get what he wants. At some point he knew what he was doing was pointless but still went on for his curiosity, I think manlet even told him to have fun in hell.

>never for her own amusement
But she did torture for her amusement. She wasn't even asking questions when she was torturing.

>He used power to do shit
>expect him to walk away Scott free
The fuck you smoking?

EMA deserved much worse than they got. I hope Zackley dishes out some punishment in the next chapter.

Klaus did nothing wrong. Eldian scum aren't even human.

Eren is the one responsible for the deaths of Grisha and Dina, not Zeke. He directly murdered both of them.

Zeke > Grisha > Eren

>not Zeke
Zeke is next and this time the mule titan will not save his ass

CR when

He did what Grisha braiwashed him to do.

Grisha told Zeke to obey Marley. He did. Grisha got what he asked for.

That's because she was inexperienced and nervous. Besides, Sannes got it easy for all the bad shit he had done.
If she was a bad human being she would've tortured Nick as well for not giving her the info she required, but she didn't because she isn't trash like Marley.

>genocide his own parents
Do you know what genocide is?

Zeke is playing the long game. He turned in his parents to gain the unquestionable trust of the Marleyans.

Your post is pretty ironic.

He'll probably go full human centipede on their asses. Eldians are fucking nuts like that. Come to think of it, I wonder if EMA are going to turn against the wall folk based on how they're all being treated. Maybe they're going to decide Erin's Titan should be given to someone else and try and execute him.

The whole affair is fairly understandable when you think about how they were about to give the injection to Armin, but then Erwin shows up and Levi says "lol nvm". Considering the scouting legion has always acted as a matter of the ends justifying the means and Levi himself ultimately coming to the conclusion that Armin was the right choice, you'd think they'd get over something as silly as insubordination after the battle that basically ended their whole military branch.

>Zeke
>Playing the long game
>a 7 years old

Continue reading.

>are going to turn against the wall folk based on how they're all being treated.
>Bitching for getting something they earned.
They think they get to do shit and just walk away with it?

What do you think Armin and Mikasa think about Eren now?

This was foreshadowing. Someday Hanji will be tortured to death by the Marleyans.

>Levi himself ultimately coming to the conclusion that Armin was the right choice
You what
I don't think Zackley will touch them though. The EMAfags are already whining that muh poor babies are in jail when Eren has been living in the basement for the past few months when he's not busy getting kidnapped.
Sadly Eren and Mikasa are strategically too important for them to do anything bigger than imprisonment.

He's 27 years old.

He has 11/10 intelligence for a reason.

I think Keith will sacrifice himself for her. Some user said it.

Eren should just release all the titans inside the wall and let the world burn desu

That wasn't murder in either case. One was Grisha committing suicide by Titan, the other was defense of others.

Also, are we sure the smiling Titan is dead? I know the other titans tried to eat her, but Titans don't die unless the nape is damaged just right.

Link to the chapter?

Zeke might be intelligent but he has a small willy. We all know who has one of the biggest willies!

If anything Hange hates the fact she's become exactly what she despises. She did mention she didn't mind being seen as a demon for what she did, but when she's alone you can clearly see how it affected her.
>Someday Hanji will be tortured to death by the Marleyans.
Good luck with that. Unlike Sannes or Grisha, Hange has military training and it's quite good at it. She'd put up a fight before letting herself be captured.

Do you think Levi will survive long enough to see the ocean with his new friends?

>Hanji has military training.
>Unlike Sannes

Kek she even sweating

>Unlike Sannes.
user what? Also Hanji is good, but she's not a thousand.

Hanji throwing a table for one panel doesn't wipe away her crime or erase the giddiness she showed while doing it. BRA have shown far more sadness over what they've done and people still think what they did was wrong and should be punished for it.

Yes.

Well, I could've worded that better. Let's say she's way more competent at it. You really think an old fart like Sannes could compare? specially if you take into account the way the military police acts.

She's extremely good if we consider what she pulled against Reiner.

Of course it doesn't, but again, it's not like what she did was completely unethical. Hanji didn't kill anybody and she didn't do any of it without a proper reason. And despite being justified in her every action, she still got affected by it.

Why didn't Marley just bomb Shiginshina?

FUCKING FAGGOTS I TOLD YOU THERE IS A 4TH WALL HAHAHAHAHA

ISAYAMA WILL BREAK THE 4TH WALL

>She's extremely good if we consider what she pulled against Reiner.

Attempted to execute him without a trial when he was taken prisoner? That makes her a war criminal

>Hanji didn't kill anybody
She did kill, though.

>taken prisoner
He just got lucky he didn't die from the explosions. Twice.

I'm talking about accurately throwing the thunder spear at him despite her awful vision. She was also blind in one eye, that moment was amazing. And to be fair, he was the enemy that was trying to kill them, he didn't deserve any sort of trial given their situation. Despite this she asked him if he was willing to cooperate and it was then when she proceeded to kill him, until Jean butted in.

Are you talking about Kenny's group? God, it was kill or be killed.

There is no Geneva Convention in Attack on Madagascar.

Well, Reiner wasn't putting up any fight in both these situations. And I doubt Hanji could take out a shifter at full charge. And there's a limit to how many men she can take out, she's not an Ackerman.

What about the fucking letter?

>Well, Reiner wasn't putting up any fight in both these situations.
Well he was missing both arms and legs. Kind of hard to put up a fight.

That would make no one wrong. NO one.

next chapter maybe

what the fuck will reiner and annie do anymore? they'll get instantly BTFO by thunder spears and Zeke can be taken down by a bum rush. Reiner should have died instead of Bert IMO now humanity doesn't have to struggle anymore, unless they pull some bullshit out their asses

>unless they pull some bullshit out their asses
Leave that to Zeke, he'll find a way.

Armin will talk no jutsu Annie somehow for sure.

Not sure about Reiner tho. He could join them or die like a dog. Anything is possible in this manga now.

Reiner was fucking JCSM like never before, they were completely hopeless until Hange arrived with an open wound to save their goddamn day. She was great.

>And I doubt Hanji could take out a shifter at full charge.
I don't think anybody but Levi would be able to pull that off. I mean, not even Armored titan could take out Zeke. They're really fucking tough.

> And there's a limit to how many men she can take out, she's not an Acker
man.
Most certainly, but she's by no means weak. And Isayama has mentioned she's the scariest when angry, even more than Levi or Eren. We haven't seen her full potential yet.

>Armin will talk no jutsu
Pls. Annie will try to smash his head in every chance she gets.

Don't worry, Levi will fuck Zeke up any day.

Annie just wants to go back home.

This. She trusted armin once and that cost her

How's the fem!Armin and Mankasa fanfic going?

Titan sized guns.

>what the fuck will reiner and annie do anymore?
Both can still kick eren ass if the SL doesn't interupt

If she tries anything funny, Armin will transform into the colossal titan and proceed to literally stomp on her as if she's a cockroach.

Annie better know exactly who she's playing with. She isn't gonna be messing with a little boy.

Annie has stated how much she regrets letting Armin live. She'll regret it even more when she hears how he ate Bert and remedy it by killing him.

It's cute that Armin is sleeping there with his two little snakes.

Reminder that we've gone full highlander, and in the end there can be only one.

Armin isn't doing shit

If Annie can make a crystal that huge, could she possibly make crystal weapons like a spear or hammer?

>she trusted armin

You talk as if she were betrayed. She is the true deceiver. Armin lied to her to protect everyone he cares about.

Armin is the one that trusted HER. He should be the one that's angry at her for all that she's done.

The only person who could do that is Hitch

>Colossal Titan.
Hello, Arminfat. I see how even though it was blatantly shown in this chapter that your titan size is determined by your serum, you're still in denial about Armong being a worthless normal-sized titan.

I will draw Armin kissing Mikasa trough the bars. I have to.

I can't wait to see the look on RAZ's faces when they hear and see a transformation blast and realize that it's not Eren.

>This delusional.
Kek.

>implying they will tell her