WTF I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE COULD DO THIS WE'RE FINISHED!!!!

WTF I DIDN'T KNOW PEOPLE COULD DO THIS WE'RE FINISHED!!!!

>eminent domain intensifies

nothing but a PR stunt

>kikes against humanity gets caught letting illegal immigrants into the country through a gateway on their land
>the entire company and anyone linked to it gets taken down and put in rape me in the ass prison
maybe they're into that though

>"buy" the land
>lose it to eminent domain
>pocket the rest
fucking genius, I wish I could get money from these retards

Xmas viral marketing. That's it.

Yep. They clearly know that eminent domain is. They just know that millennial hipsters love their game and they want to be known as the card game who persisted and resisted. Thus improving sales right at Christmas time.

Why the hell is land at the border even for sale? The same thing happened to us when we tried to build a border fence but some cuck farmers didn't want to give away a 2m strip of their land.

TOTALLY AGAINST HUMANITY, why the hell is no one pointing this out?

Build the wall on the north side of the land.

How is this even a problem?

They push the idea they're "edgy" but they're only reddit edgy
the most offensive thing they say is "big black dick"

>They spent all this money without realizing what an "easement" is.
Any given property includes and easement that is not included in the plat. In municipal land DOT owns the 4 feet bordering the roadway and is responsible for maintaining it. That why the homeowner isn't responsible for repairs to the curbs and sidewalks.

The 80-something feet that extend from the actual border is Federal land. They can't block anything by owning the land adjacent to that.

They're so cucked to death that they removed the "a passable transvestite" card because it hurt leftist fee-fees.

Cards Against Humanity is about as edgy as a myspace page with a black background.

Does it even matter who owns the land?
The state can lawfully seize any land property.

Sellers probably figured it would get taken anyway. Why wouldn’t it be for sale? Shit is just going to be a hot potato until it gets taken.

They removed the "chunks of prostitute" card to replace it with "chunks of hitchhiker".

>Buy land at a premium
>Court forces you to sell it for bottom dollar
Yep, excellent strategy, lose on price and lawyer fees.

who gave to that scam. kek. they'll just take the land.

>implying they will buy the premium land and not the most mexican riddled shithole possible

We can only hope.

a meaningless act that will be over turned in a trump approved courthouse near you.

someone probably made a lot of money in there somewhere.

That would be a great card against humanity

STATE REPOSETION

Max Tempkin designer of Cards against Humanity, anti-gamergate male feminist and alleged rapist. Every fucking time.

>implying Trump is gonna build more than some fencing here and there

just build around

were gonna stick it to the trump. send me money!

>Implying there's land at the border not Mexican riddled shit hole tier.

Someone's about to learn about imminent domain

this
/thread

Better yet, they get massacred by mexican savages.

Appealing to the reddit crowd.

This, they accomplished nothing.

It won't be stopped

You forgot to put their shit property on the Mexico side again

This sadly. I'll still play the game because I'm not a knee jerking freak like the rest of the country right now. I can disagree with you politically and still agree with you on other things.

This reminds me of Eminem going all hot covfe pot. Politically incorrect people are more likely to enjoy cards against humanity or Eminem.

>kikes against humanity forgets the fact that entire towns have been destroyed just for a freeway
>they don't think their land is going to get stolen from them

>I'll still play the game because
might as well stop for a minute. these faggots want to take your money and sound like tough shit

>they build the Mansion Against Humanity on the property to host liberal parties at
>wake up one morning to find the wall build on the other side of the land enclosing theirs into the Mexican side
this timeline needs to make this happen

E M I N E N T
M
I
N
E
N
T

It’s like they never heard of eminent domain. They’ll make a profit on the deal for sure, but it’s never going to stop the wall. Nothing can.

It'll get bought at eminent domain price, so for more than they paid for it

>he believes the government pays more than the people pay

they try to buy it from you voluntarily before going through the whole process of eminent domain, so you can get a ton of money for it then

most illegal immigrants enter via airport

a big beautiful wall can be defeated by a big beautiful ladder .. I'm sure Mexican cartels are able to get over a 30 ft obstacle

its a giant slab of pointless red meat

>everyone is talking about eminent domain.
>obviously they understand that.
>only a few souls recognize it's a PR stunt

Good job Sup Forums

It's like they don't think the govt can just take your land. Reese more tards.

>find oil on it
>claim it
>???
>profit

It's gonna be hilarious when the government seizes that plot of land under eminent domain.