Working s3

What the fucking fuck was the author thinking when he changed a perfect cast (Ignoring the sword trashslut) for this bunch of literal whores and retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=124369
myanimelist.net/manga/91866/Working_Web-ban
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>changed
>it's the original

the girls are cute

>he

Well, that explains the high amount of bishounen netorared

This is basically the prototype.

The prototype should have stayed a prototype

The girls are fucking trash but the anime is fun, somehow

>Ignoring the sword trashslut
She's still better than her counterpart, who I can't actually root for in her romance.

I want this "changed" meme to cease already.

I agree about momslut and moneyslut, but miyakoshi is cute, and twintails is at least bearable

>her counterpart
Who?
I can't find more than one counterpart, the obvious one, violent slut and violent dickphobia retard

>sword trashslut
oi

WAN WAN WAN
Anyways no character can be worse than yamada

Inami is literally garbage though

>Girl is a mom
>that means that she is a slut

What?

This is season 4

>look down
>see this
What do

>local assassin not so tough after being assraped

>watching spinoffs
>ever

My main problem with this spin off is that shit happens way too fast. We're on episode 6 and one year already passed in the show. Plus the character's relationships develop too fast. In the original the relationships were very slow to develop but in this new one stuff like the cook's relatioship with iseedeadpeople-chan is super weird and almost forced. He's barely even a character to start with.

Gii~

>spin off

Tell her to open wide and proceed to make use of her mouth.

I just think the baby's cute.

HIGASHIDAAAAAA

Yes user.

>he doesnt know

He fucking doesnt know does he

Should we tell him? Nah dont tell him

The author really improved a lot with the Working we got first, and it's a shame that they're adapting this one so faithfully.

The main problem with with it is that the humor is based on "woman is horrible to guy, guy has to tolerate it". Which sure, could work in theory, but not when it's the crux of every single joke.

The characters are too defined by their flaws, to the point that you just don't like them or get invested in anyone, and it creates a toxic atmosphere that breaks immersion, unlike the cozy atmosphere of the second series.

I want to stick something inside that diamond.

>spinoff web comic adaptation isn't a spinoff
wew

>literally actually unironically thinking that WWW is a spin-off

user, I'm so sorry...

>it's still a spinoff

headpat

user DOESNT KNOW

This scene was so fucking good. 3 seasons of regular Working didn't have something like this.

Nakamura is doing so well with this role

>WWW.Working
Since 2002
>Working
Since 2004

>A spin-off that came first
wew

Count on the internet to lie about it, everywhere says 2015 but only because it was officially published then.
>anime memes

You've got a mental disorder if you don't think that's a cute lil baby

mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=124369

>year

myanimelist.net/manga/91866/Working_Web-ban

>published:
2002 to ?

>other sites
Either have no date or says that it was serialized in 2015.

I don't know who I like more: violent ago Choco demon, the rich ojou bully, the ghost, or the proto-Yamada ghost

>anime memes

>moving goal points

Weak.

Fucking kill yourself, you braindead retard.

>he doesn't know

Are you retarded?

The other cast is pretty dysfunctional too, it's just that it's better hidden.
There are also some girls who are not "terrible" to the guy she likes, like Muranushi or Nagata.

Muranushi is awful, someone needs to tell her to fuck off and stop smiling at people.

>Muranushi
Well, to be fair, the guy she likes can't stop dropping his spagetti all of the fucking time.

Adachi is the one who should fuck off and grow a pair.

No wonder all the males are pussy faggots.

Nah, I think Muranashi is an asshole to Adachi since it's basically confirmed her smile has supernatural murder powers or something.

I mean fuck she even threatens people with it and she's hit Adachi twice.

The girls in this Working are all horrible assholes minus the two friends that aren't even a part of the workforce.

>the girls are assholes and the guys are weak faggots
WWW Working in a nutshell.

Higashida is really the only one who goes against it. He's pretty much carrying the show for me. I like MCs who don't take shit while also not being edgy.

The MC is strong as fuck. Any human being would fucking have a mental breakdown on his place. In fact, he's the only one (aside from Saiki) that actually stood up told his girl to stop shitting on his life.

But Miyakoshi isn't an asshole. She is just unrealistically backa.

>baka

Fix'd

Miyakoshi is scared as fuck of Higashida

He is right. in 6 episodes we have the EXACT same jokes over and over again. Also the new cast is not as lovable as the old one.