Don't question jewish influence on the west

>don't question jewish influence on the west
>give me money

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a8zLcMGCedA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jordan is a prophet.
He like many others can and cannot say certain things.
Look at David Duke, (((I))) don't think he is a bad person but the media paint him to be literally the devil.
Jordan wants to make his life and everyone else's better.
He cannot speak much on my (((people))) or (((our))) role.

*girly voice* its the individual that matters

which makes him a fucking loser.

At this point he gets more than enough patreon money to do and say whatever he wants.
He is a shill. People sacrificed much more than him

No.
Think about it.
Overall what he is doing is net positive.

He does not make enough to do what he wants. Only a small (((minority))) of (((people))) have that kind of money and power and they are the (((people))) we are fighting.

People have sacrificed more than him, true.
But overall he is a scarlet pill. 90% redpill 10% blue.

Judging from your flag, he could be jailed for saying WOKE things in your country, if I am not mistaken.

judging by your flag youre a retard

and i give jbp money

fair enough.

Although he is still leading people astray with his nonsense. Especially considering that he avoids naming the most important things like all 90% redpill and 10% bluepill guys do.

Look at Varg. He says everything there is to be said while not saying anything illegal

what am i to do with this though?

You dont need him to tell you self improvement is important

>>don't question jewish influence on the west
>>give me money
Jew here, wish I had some of those conspiratard schekels

listing to a canadain kike lover
> muh freedom
> muh i'm a single person.. no race.. no nation..
fuck this tranny

> muh flag
judging by (You)r's, (You) are fat AND retarded

his entire schtick is speaking the truth no matter what you think the consequences are
he was involved in silencing faith goldy who isn't even a nazi or alt right, she merely did journalism and spoke with people that consider themselves nazis or fascist in ideology

he is a complete fucking fraud for this

I agree with you but normies need stepping stones to enlightenment.
If every great person of renown on our side was like David Irving or David Duke, our (((enemies))) can write off people like Jordan and Stephen Moleneaux wholesale as evil bigots etc.
We need Ben Shapiro, J. Peterson, Stephen Moleneaux and scarlet pilled people.
Jordan has redpilled so many of my Euro friends who wouldn't have listened to a word if he said anything to overtly WOKE.

he made me clean my room
>Next level beast mode, unhinged genius

>kekistan flag

No,
He was smart for this.
We are fighting an Information War.
The last thing you want to do is to destroy your OWN munitions.
In the end, Jordan is a net positive.
If you have a problem with how he handled Goldy, fine.
But He is an ally, not an enemy.

yes yes yes
if 20x30 pixels on (You)r screen trigger that much,
have some soy milk, boy

Fuck these videos are the people who watch them

DUDE BEAST MODE

>Jordan is a prophet.
A cult leader, you mean?

Because from a purely practical perspective, his whole spiel is for his fans to buy his merchandise without affecting the world around them (other than their room, of course) in any way.

While the real movements are based around desire for action, his is more or less just people listening to him talking about this and that nonsense.

youtube.com/watch?v=a8zLcMGCedA

the room is simply an exercise in becoming master of your domain

>never got fired from his uni position
>still grab dem shekels from pay-treon
>start painting anyone more to the right of him as extremists (Faith fucking Goldy gf's) just to be legitimized as a fair center right intellectual

Yeah no, get Le room cleaning service man, and shove him up your ass . You can both go be individualists in Israel. If you fucking can

Peterson throws in truth here and there when he asks why you only hear about hitler and not mau or stalin or lenin.

Has this guy actually done anything important?

He's skinning gullible idiots for 60 gorillion sheckels per month in patreon. This is his crown achievement

have (You)?

All peoples of this earth belong to one cult or another.

Have you read either of his books?
Have you watched his lectures?
I have been aware of his work and have studied it for 5 years.
He rarely sells people on his own merch, the main thing he sells is a self authoring program which is actually a great thing for most people are mindless slaves.

If you are saying all he does is say 'buy muh shieet', you are either 1 a shill 2 a liar 3 ignorant of who he is and what he is all about.

His whole 'spiel' is sorting yourself out and finding your path and then planning how to get there.

I like the guy but literally every talk/podcast appearance I've seen him give he always shills his products. Sometimes the host says he's got a new book on the way, sometimes he drops the big 5 test or authoring programs into conversation.

There's nothing inherently wrong with it but you're a fool if you don't think he's trying to make a bit of extra cash of this sudden surge in popularity.

fucking hell im getting tired of shit like this in the related videos area. 5 TIMES SOME GUY WENT NEXT LEVEL GENIUS. TOP 10 WHATEVER, BOOM! BLAH BLAH BLAH IMMEDIATELY REGRETS IT

Pseudo-intellectual spotted!
1 never fired because of massive pushback from fans.
2 not much shekels from patreon, maybe 50k a month tops before taxes.
3 doing what he has to for re-establishing sanity in U of T and canada

Sadly I am a mutt and am not chosen enough to migrate to Israel because I'm not Jew enough :(

self authoring is 45 dollars for you to write down your future goals in a couple pages

thats it

wow what an amazing value

he also has a personality test which costs 10 dollars and its total shekel farming tier

well, let the guy have some 'fuck you' money.
he may well need it.

>austria flag

Schweizer auf Urlaub oder?

What kind of commie are you?
He has 2 books one he just wrote, and one he wrote like 20 years ago and is free on his website.
He has a self authoring program which is actually a great thing and is like $15 one time payment to plan out your life and work toward your goals.
He is literally trying to make a decent living by giving keys to success and maturity and sells a little of his work on the side.
Is Alex Jones bad for selling shit on his site?
Is David Duke bad for selling on his site?
Come on he is selling HIS books and self help programs for christ's sake.

1. If he still has his position, why the shekel begging? Obviously shekels is what he's after

2. $600.000 / year qualifies for "not much"????? Lel

3. Do you seriously imply that Chinada is salvageable? By #Koshervatives like the shekel grabber of all people?

Ayy lmao

Okay I was unaware it had gone up.
He had a self authoring thing a few years ago that was $15.
But guess what...
Most humans are mindless jellyfish who have never had an original idea in their life.
The self authoring is brilliant, I tried it(free trial) when he first started it and It did nothing for me because I have already planned the next 10-15 years of my life but it made me realize normies need it bad....

>50k a month
>not much

>rehashes philosophy to manchildren who are too lazy to read it themselves
>Donate to my patreon guys

Peterson also entertained a big interview with Camille Paglia who is a huge commie scam artist academic

>If he still has his position, why the shekel begging
just so to have some money for pissing off retards like (You)?

yea, he also lays an unpleasent log daily

OH wow, that a legitimate reason for shekel begging. Your argument convinced me. Mad props

>OH wow, that a legitimate reason for shekel begging
it is indeed
>Your argument convinced me
see? wasn't that hard now, was it?

1) Teachers make dirt salary so this is hardly a good point, maintaining a job that pays 50-60k a year only because the school doesn't want the PR nightmare of firing you.

Also if he intends to make more content he needs more money. Was Trump bad for wanting to be rich?

2 $600,000 Canadian Dollars a year before taxes isn't much. His total net is probably like 200k a year tops. My friend's dad manages a Dodge car dealership and makes more than that.
Also WTF? Are you a communist? why do you hate capitalists so much? There is a demand for his product/service he has supply.
Or is your flag an indicator of that fact that you are poor and hate anyone wealthier?

3 Canada is certainly salvageable.

You have no idea what is about to happen in the world.

But I do.

Don't be so pessimistic, the black sun shines bright on the new era dawning.

spare yourself the efforts, newfag.
These are leftist trools hillariously trying to instill id politics on Sup Forums.
learn to recognize their dictum

as someone with a degree in philosophy (not smoking my own pole, just saying i've been exposed to an assload of lectures, essays and books), JBP is tight af. a little pretentious, and uses the word "fundamentally" way too much, but tight af. no one worth a squirt of piss is gonna "name the jew"; get over it.

>Teachers make dirt salary
>Schools literally bankrupt entire towns because of taxes that go to pay for teachers salaries which are 60,000-100,000 in the public sector with an amazing pension which they start collecting at retiring at 55
>college professors make 75,000-200,000k a year for teaching for 4 hours a week and then sitting in their office for another 4 and then fucking around for another 4 hours doing "research" IE reading books and universities are literally bankrupting the entire millenial generation under crushing 200k debt which they get by taking basket weaving classes for 4 years

Shadilay Brother!
You might be right my dude..but if a mosquito lands on my ass, it doesn't hurt me or waste much of my time to kill it like the leech it is :)
Also I am oldfag.
I just don't post often.
MAGA!

Yeah I know a lefty who's listening to Peterson and he'd never even be in the door if he was naming the Jew

>don't question jewish influence on the west
Theres no need to be specific when you question influence in general.
Focusing on kikes will just push the jews further back into secrecy.

>which makes him a fucking loser.
>said the germanistani cuck
Rich

Shills and storm-larpers hate him so he must be good.

A leaf calling someone else a soyboy lmao

Valid point being?
Teachers don't make shit, as a teacher and the son of a teacher, I can tell you your numbers are awfully high.
In the USA my mom(high school english teacher with masters and 40 years experience) makes 60,000 before tax a year working like 60-70 hours a week, with shit benefits etc.
Really prestigious professors and Unis maybe.

Where are you getting your numbers?

See?
Stepping stones to our side.
Best of luck red-pilling your friend btw!

I'm skeptical of Jordan because he won't name the Jew and doesn't seem to understand the necessity of a reactionary movement in the west right now, but these commie tier shill arguments about how he is a fraud because he makes a lot of money are hilarious.

Nothing could make you look like a jealous loser more than not having an argument other than 'ebil rich white man'

Did you watch the whole interview though bro? She is entertaining as fuck and they actually had a good conversation about the negative consequences of feminization in the west.

>he only tells people to clean their room
I'm confused, I thought there were no niggers in Russia, but your inability to extrapolate implies you're one.

He calls out the bullshit that goes on in academia directly, but his main issue is how he feels about Jewry. He's done more good than harm though, I would argue. A lot of people are becoming aware of how things go in the humanities departments of unis because of him.

I don't follow him really, but I heard a story on CBC the other day that he was creating a website with algorithms to determine if courses at a given university contain marxist/postmodernist ideas as sort of a filter. CBC took this opportunity to say that the Women and Gender Studies department at U of T spoke out against him for this. CBC is cucked beyond believe, so this is no surprise.
Additionally, he was one of the people who testified before the Canadian senate against Bill C-16, (now passed legislation), which legally requires you to use proper pronouns with transgendered people, or technically anyone who identifies with whatever gender.

In any case, he is calling out the stuff that Sup Forums hates constantly, but fails to see the kike roots of the problem. But social justice types absolutely hate him, so at least their reactions are amusing. As a Canadian it's nice to see someone actually trying to stand up to horse-shit legislation like Bill C-16, but sadly pretty much all Canadian media has shaped public opinion in favor of it.

ah, ok, watch your ass, man

Y'all are retarded if you can't see the irony of the claim that this meme destroyed Peterson, on the same day a heroic individual proves him right.
Also I'm aware my photo edit skills are shit tier, perhaps someone else can improve this, maybe make the hydra heads a bunch of feminist pundits? Will post template

Maybe he won't name the Jew because he can't.
Maybe the only way he can do good is by NOT doing so?

I am part Jew and most of the Jews I know have no idea what is going on in the world either.
If you don't have nuance, and just run around screaming 'GAS TEH KIKES RCAE WAHR NOHW!!!!!11!' You aren't going to get allies, you'll get enemies.
Most Jews aren't apart of the (((enemy))) it just so happens a lot of the (((enemy))) is Jewish.
He doesn't need to name the Jews.
Look at Alex Jones, he doesn't name Jews because it would give broadcasters,youtube etc a valid reason to censor him.

hurr hurr
some other flagfag calling a kekistani a leaf
can we get a room now?

It needs to be a spectrum. We can't become purists like the leftists and start writing people off because they aren't on Sup Forums power levels.

If any of you have worked in sales, you can't go in "too hard" or you push people away, hence the stereotype of the pushy salesman. You can't expect normies to just jump on Sup Forums and "get it." Deprogramming isn't a simple thing, and /we're/ too much for most of them.

template

Can I watch yours too?
Just kidding unless you're a gorgeous twink...

Ah, the meme decay here is wonderful:
>Jordan Peterson is based as fuck! way to go le kek prophet
>he becames popular
>fuck him, I never liked him anyway

It's always the same here on Sup Forums, I wonder why.

>We can't become purists like the leftists and start writing people off because they aren't on Sup Forums power levels.
He's not even on the same path.

Yea it would be a shame if you actually learned something about history instead of LARPing as a Nazi behind your computer screen where you are probably a pot bellied untermensch with your dick in your hand.

sure thing
boy am i fluid today

I'll sound like a shill, but isn't it kind of obvious that these threads started popping out since yesterday
like on someone's command

You have all these wonderful tools at your disposal, tools that take a big bite out of the progressive agenda:

an anti-SJW tranny
a right-wing Jew fag nigger lover
a Canadian college fucking professor

You toss them aside because they don't goose-step to Der Fuhrer and you wonder why you keep losing.
Not a shill. Someone who has been alive since the Nixon administration who is sick of seeing these fucktards continue to destroy the world while otherwise rational people intentionally disarm themselves in the face of the enemy.

since when did Sup Forums hate capitalism? he's offering a service that people are willing to support. what's the issue? are you a communist?

Jordan peterson had a panel yesterday wiht faith goldy ,but they disinvited her ,because she talked to EBIL NAHTZEEESS. This panel was about free speech ,so people are pissed at peterson rightfully so imo

>implying he doesn't acknowledge jewish behavior

Fuck yeah you are.
TOP KEK!

I'll never understand why Sup Forums always lashes out against people who share most of our values, and, more importantly, expose these values to a massive audience and do God's work in combating the leftist propoganda machine.

Is it shills or are we just that retarded and self-destructive?

Shut up. And Duke is a Fed nigger.

>faith goldy

I don't think you should blame the nazis.

This guy gets it tbhfam

Excellent debate skills, you obviously win...
Ever heard of examples?
They don't have to be specific.
Insert X other similar person like David Irving etc

>Jordan is a prophet
My god Kekistanis need to be dragged out and shot. He's literally ground zero for civnat beta cucks. I have bigger fish to fry and more pertinent issues than to listen to JBP stroke his moral high horse and ramble on about how upset and heartbroken he is that IQ science may be true. His brain is addled from decades of boomer cuckservatism.

It's still $15, and he gives discounts on it all the time (if you watch his most recent Dave Rubin interview he gives a 2-for-1 special so couples can do it together, with the goal being to have a thoughtful, meaningful approach to child rearing and long term relationship goals).

People just like making shit up to try to win an argument.

probably both
assign % at own risk

A FUCKIN KIKEISTANI

Yes he is literally chapter 1 for programmed normie jellyfish.
You are mentally inferior to small children if you cannot see he is an ally.
Not everyone will be as great as Trump or Our Blessed Adolf but we are in a life and death struggle with the (((enemy)))
And Tardos like you are actively hurting our cause.

Praise KEK.
May Tyrone and PEPE smile upon you

Not once has he talked about conspiracy theories, the rothschilds, or degeneracy in hollywood.

He names the Jew; you're just too dumb to see it.

He names the Jew every time he calls out Neo-Marxism. You're just uneducated and don't realize that Marx himself and the original Marxist influencers were all Jews. By attacking their ideology, he gets to the heart of the problem without having to involve secondary motivators (religion), and without putting himself as an "anti-Semite".

oh yes, and he completely left out french quisine!
wonder what that is all about?

That's so pathetic.

what a nose!

Being anti-Marxist and a vociferous critic of post modernism, in literal Marxist Mountain, namely the Western academic establishment, that makes you fine in my book.

A normie will watch a Peterson video, but if they stumble on Sup Forums? Most of them would absolutely lose it. Melt. Leave the page. I have no doubt this website has people put in insane asylums.

We had a Myers-Briggs thread on here, and people were heavily xNTx. This is a site for thinkers, not feelers. T

10$ FOR A PERSONALITY TEST

I get what you're saying, but the problem with his moral grandstanding is that we're trying to move the west from those attitudes since it's more or less what got us in this mess in the first place. Not to mention his total lack of any in-group and correct me if I'm wrong, does he even distinguish whites as a group that deserves its own interests? Whether or not the Overton window allows it, and even if none of the alt lite cucks will ever use the term white, this IS uniquely happening to white peoples and countries. Anyone at this point who still believes whites are too principled for identity politics, you are the reason why we can't have a civilization for much longer

mfw youre so fuckin woke bro

That's my main problem with Peterson and any other conservative leaning "rational" thinkers. They all understand the issues that have plagued western civilization since the french revolution, but they all conveniently seem to ignore that every single destructive force of western civilization can be traced back to a jew.

>why doesn't he name the Jew when it could literally get him and his family killed and would do nothing other than get him denounced as a "wacky conspiratard anti-Semite"

:thinking:

But they also have families to feed. They are still dependent on the system currently in place, as are you.

Baby steps user. Baby steps.

It makes him fucking useful. We don't need more paladins charging to their deaths.
It's due to fuckers like you, who think we can win by auto-attacking each turn that we are in this situation in the first place.
Don't fight a battle you can't win. It's stupid.
Gather resources and prepare for when the time is right. There are others raising the JQ, he doesn't have to and I hope he doesn't, because it would be his end.
Specially for him, raising the JQ at this point would be like having a sexual abuse accusation, it could ruin him.

And even fucking more! don't start a war with EVERYONE at the same time. The man has his hands full already.