GUN DEATHS : USA vs other countries

Should USA prohibit fire arms?
link :
motherjones.com/politics/2014/12/gun-violence-car-deaths-charts/#

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-12
youtube.com/watch?v=CYL59JJEwDc
youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs
www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/stats/reports-analysis/crime-enf.page
www1.nyc.gov/site/opportunity/poverty-in-nyc/data-tool.page
crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's the black people graph again

They need to prohibit blacks reproduction

take out black and hispanic gun crime and the us is basically average

You are missing statistics for Mexico and brazil, both countries with gun control

an other one:
edition.cnn.com/2017/10/03/americas/us-gun-statistics/index.html

too bad there aren't statistics for africa because it's a savage tribal backwater

Now compare populations of all those countries listed

Do you think it's because they're blacks or spanic?
or because of their social status?

Wew lad, you need to do your research and stop gagging on niggercock.

How many shekels do they pay you to post here?

Can't compare 3rd world with yurup, You have to compare America with africa and south america.

>wahhh my status gibs me dat rite to kill cuz we is poor n shieeet
>tribal nigger thinking

jews like homicide

majority of gun deaths are suicides. They would just jump off a bridge or roof instead

Their IQ.

Sup Forums needs to prohibit gib threads

/thread

impossible to discuss seriously and objectively with so brainless and intolerant people

>motherjones
>cherrypicking

gee, what a shock

SHALL

blacks AND hispanics

Why do they always put the USA in with white countries on these charts.

>Should USA prohibit fire arms?
Just the machine guns and war weapons.

death is a part of life, its not a big deal as everyone makes is out to be.

and now with venezuela on the graph. where guns are illegal

No.

ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-12

youtube.com/watch?v=CYL59JJEwDc

When I watched that movie ("Empire of Dust"), I first thought it was making fun of black people. But as the movie progressed I realized it was making fun of Chinese people.

The Chinese guy kept blaming the African workers for the Chinese equipment failures.

At one point the Chinese guy tries to use a tape measure that doesn't work, complains about, and then the African guy points out that it's made in China. The Chinese guy doesn't believe him but then realizes it says "Made in China."

It's a pro-African film.

youtube.com/watch?v=8hyQDQPEsrs

The first and 2nd amendment are the best part of burgerville. They have rights where eurofags have privileges. They truly have freedom.

What about you dont make a graph comparing the US to countries that are mostly white?

Put the US next to countries that also have millions of blacks and it's average.

Tolerance is inherently anti-objective thinking because it already implies you'll let certain people's flaws slide out of 'kindness'.

Remove niggers and re-graph that again.

No
Should france let mooslim marry children at 11?

>firearm deaths
>deaths
disingenuous faggot, you cucks use that metric on purpose because it includes suicides. lying with statistics 101

Similar repartition in France

what is the connection??

12% of population commits 50% of the violent crime in the us. Most of their gun deaths are nogs shooting each other with handguns over drug turf. Yet the media and joos want to regulate rifles. Really makes you think.

In nearly every major US municipality, roughly 70% of shootings are committed by blacks and about 25% by Hispanics.

www1.nyc.gov/site/nypd/stats/reports-analysis/crime-enf.page

Select any year and look at the other violent crimes, as well. Same story: blacks and spics.

Note that it doesn't correlate with poverty. Poverty is roughly the same across races, but violent crime is disproportionately committed by blacks. In fact, Asians have the highest poverty rate but the lowest crime.

www1.nyc.gov/site/opportunity/poverty-in-nyc/data-tool.page

Homicide in the US in actually concentrated almost entirely to municipalities (with most of the perps being black or Hispanic). Interestingly, the counties in the US with the highest rates of gun ownership have the lowest rates of homicide.

crimeresearch.org/2017/04/number-murders-county-54-us-counties-2014-zero-murders-69-1-murder/

it's their social status

they simply aren't intelligent enough to reach higher

According to the UNODC the top 20 countries by your statistic in the world are all in Central/South America (except two in the top 20 which are in Africa and Polynesia). The US is actually in 94th place in the world on that statistic.

You know where Mexico falls on that list? 23 It's odd that is the nation that sends the US the most immigrants. You know the same country that Trump is trying to stop illegal immigration from precisely because many of the illegal immigrants from that country come to the US and commit crime often murders and drug trafficking.

You know Brazil that requires every firearm to be registered and owners have to be a minimum of 25 years old. They also require aptitude and mental health checks prior to firearm ownership and every three years after. It is illegal to carry a firearm outside your residence there also and self-defense is not considered a valid reason to carry a firearm there. Do you know where they are on that statistic? 14 Seems the same gun laws liberals want to push in the US aren't doing so well there.

>1
ok, it's a fact that a lot of homicides are linked to drugs trafic or gang rivality but it's not a good reason to not control weapons.

The US doesn't have a gun problem, it has a shitskin problem.

Pretty sure that was the point I was making dumbass.

what's up with israel?

prohibit niggers and reduce drugs first

I was agreeing with you, nigger. See:

USA should prohibit niggers.

Firstly you are framing this wrong. Make an argument for taking weapons away, the default position is that nothing is regulated unless there is a good reason to do so. You don't opt thing into legality, you opt them out of legality.

The two strong reasons for firearm ownership are the individuals right to self defense from other individuals, and the balance of power between the people and the government.

What are the police response times in your area? How long does it take someone with a knife to break in and hurt you, or someone weaker than you? It is nobody's right to take this away from you.

How many people died last century, or had their rights to speech and freedom of movement curtailed shortly after having their right to firearms restricted? The government should fear the wrath of the people. When your gun owners could potentially be the largest standing army in the world, it ensures that the people are not scared of the government.

You want solutions? They are yours my friend as long as you have enough rope.

So current laws?

Go back to Marakech Mahmoud

Where is Brazil in this graph? I believe we are numero uno in gun death. Also, somehow guns are strictly prohibited here

I would rather be killed by a gun than get acidfaced

Nah El Salvador took #1 spot. Brazil is #14. US is #94.

NOT

I havent been killed by a gun. I also dont hang around niggers and democrats.

no, they should prohibit degenerate and deranged "entertainment" that glorifies brutal violence and murder and asocial behavior.

the problem with america is its contemporary [[[culture]]] devoid of moral values and respect for the lives of others.

america has essentially become a nation of sociopaths.