Reminder Sinead McCarthy is the only reliable white nationalist, visit Renegade Tribune to learn more!

Reminder Sinead McCarthy is the only reliable white nationalist, visit Renegade Tribune to learn more!
renegadetribune.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA
renegadetribune.com/controlled-opposition-white-nationalist-movement/
youtube.com/watch?v=5uSXAKSrsDE
youtube.com/watch?v=jw7pAyyn7qc
youtube.com/watch?v=6IwJeu9Ta74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hi Sinead

>Also muh pagans believe in a world tree which grants magical powers
>starts singing with blacks

makeapp it

A reminder that OP is one of the Laurenspammers

Sonhead fuck off

Sage

>Very bad genes
The SJWs can keep her.

>feminist
>flat earther
>insane

Nope

/thread

>white
>this kike

women belong in the kitchen
they have no place in the political arena

holy shit

man face. Square head. Neanderthal brow. 10/10 would make white babies with.

Tell us more about the flat earth sinead.

>flat earther
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
Stop advertising your shitty website.

she´s a shill

Doesn't seem qt, even that Blaire faggot looks better. No thanks

shes another fake useless shil lcunt that deserves to be executed after being thoroughly fucked up down left right turn around up the asshole

I want Sinead to tie me up and torture my penis for being a bad boy.

tits or gtfo worthless roastie whos only redeeming quality is a wet fuckhole to be used and tossed out

Of all the women in the alt-right Sinead seems legitimately the most batshit insane of the lot.

She's a rabid feminist, as are many of her contacts.

>is the only reliable white nationalist
What an atrocious marketing strategy for a political movement. You're saying everyone with a similar philosophy is untrustworthy and worthless. This is like a car brand claiming that cars are unsafe and overpriced, it's taking the wind out of your own sail. This is not how you compete with other people, it's how you subvert a large group by sabotaging them all along with yourself.

Trust and mutual dependency works here, which is why TRS is fucking terrible and I actually really tolerate Andrew Anglin.

This is the only conclusion that makes sense to me.

she also spends a lot of time attacking andrew anglin & the alt right in general

she´s also one of these flat earth type of conspiracy theorists confusing everything with the jews being after her or her kid or something

shes legit insane but makes good songs though

Where's that video of this dumb bitch going insane and screaming her lungs out for five minutes straight?

lel there it is

Sandy Hoaxers should rock themselves

I don't know how anyone can attack Anglin in a professional capacity when he's popular and he just likes to make jokes and shill for his friends. It's hard to take any of these people seriously when they don't network. Either they are really that stupid and are just trying to make a quick buck off of controversial opinions, or they really are controlled opposition spooks.

This is especially true now that TDS is all but banned from clearnet, you can take a pretty large share of his readers. The guy makes a lot of noise, he is objectively very "important" to his movement.

Wtf. This is why we need euthanasia

I'm not into feminists.

She looks like she smokes non stop.

renegadetribune.com/controlled-opposition-white-nationalist-movement/

youtube.com/watch?v=5uSXAKSrsDE

she & her husband doesn´t really contribute anything to the alt right they spend most of the time attacking richard spencer acusing them of being controlled opposition etc

Her and Renegade were the ONLY voices on the right to correctly identify Trump as a Zionist traitor.

lol fucking wrong

she believes everything & everyone is a jewish controlled zionist literally Schizo

Bullshit, literally everyone else was riding Trumps dick right up until the Tomahawks started hitting Syria.

This fucking bitch is batshit insane. and so is his husband: youtube.com/watch?v=a1jP9yV8gBA

This

she doesn't even believe it. she's a paid shill, meant to D+C the right. That's all she does.
>muh tomahawks
you fags are still going on about that, huh?

She's average but she looks better than a fucking man

I'm her ex-boyfriend AMA

Are you a nigger?

When you put a feminist into 80 - 90 percent male environment you get crazy.

Si

I think she has a good voice, it's a shame she's a basket case

youtube.com/watch?v=jw7pAyyn7qc

She's got crazy eyes. Seems like the kind that would fuck your best friend because you keep leaving the toilet seat up.

youtube.com/watch?v=6IwJeu9Ta74

Renegade is good, though the community can get a bit wacky.

>she

A little of topic, but why does Sup Forums hate TRS?

You have to pay to listen to them spout Sup Forums memes

Yep. Total larping lesbian shill.

You don't have to pay them anything. Don't lie so obviously. Try harder.

So have to act like an asshole to non-whites if you're pro-white?

Having your photo taken with blacks means you're fucking them?

Reminder that that bitch is ugly as fuck.

She literally calls every person a jew with no evidence

She must have ODed on red pills.

Lauren Rose is the new queen of Sup Forums

Sup Forums confirmed for lack of entrepreneurial drive

/thread

> learn more on nobodycare.com
is this a bait ?

This

Her version of Fields of Athenry is still my favorite. Also, her parodies are the shit

She has very feminine face.

She's crazy, but she has a nice voice.