CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MAXIME WATERS

I can't get enough of Maxime Waters, who can? Here is her speech at Glamor Magazine's "Women of the Year" award

twitter.com/i/web/status/930252216316956672

Maxine waters is a dumb nigger

Nigger genders are a meme
Both the male and (((female))) nigger have penises
This is why niggers rape so much in prison

Waters-Warren 2020! With all the Bluepilled Millennial's vote, Trump will be an one-term president.

So powerful.

So are they gonna collectively off themselves when Trump wins his 2nd term?

Waters has been in the house for decades. She wins her candidacy every time without living at the area that she is representing.

That's not what I'm asking tho, I'm asking if all the libs who want to impeach trump off themselves when he wins his 2nd term since it clearly means the US citizens want him in office.

So this is the power of the nig electorate.....

let me check, hes still the president, guess that failed horrible.

They didn't off themselves or move to Canada when he first won, even though they said they would.
They won't do it when he wins again either.
They'll just sit and complain.

>Impeach
That's their goal, the people can only ellect the president, not impeach. Congress has the power to impeach Trump if they have 60% of the votes. The house is Republican majority at the moment. Let's see what will happen if the house flipped to Blue in 2018

>if

sage

What has she done throughout her career as senator?

Being a woman and black. That's enough in America

Doesn't glamour mean you get your tits out?

>Mean
Meant

FPBP BAKA DESU SENPAI

not in civilized worlds

Niggers gonna nig

we wuz cringe

They’ve run out of ideas

I fucking hate those old people of color that always look like they're almost sleeping - and I swear to god it's only niggers, spics or arabs that have this look

I am still waiting for democrats to explain to me how upholding his Presidential oath to uphold our laws, secure our borders, and protect our people is an impeachable offense.

Plus ones like Waters are engaging in treason and sedition for working to undermine the Persident and nation. I hope Trump has the balls to have them brought up on those charges.

>secure our borders
he's not doing this.

it's almost as if you are intentionally trying to get replies

/thread

>Almost Sleeping
>niggers, spics or arabs
Please don't leave Chinks and Gooks out of this

MOMMY GIB MILKIES

Looks like Brooklyn in the 1980's, before gentrification.

that nigger cunt needs to be put into an mental asylum, just saying...

Before she was a Senator she was famous for encouraging the L.A. riots and also race baiting during the O.J. trial. Basically she was the prototype for the retarded coon Democrat politician we see today.
Actual accomplishments in Congress? Her district has been consistently shitty for her whole career. Other than that, zilch.

she doesnt even live in her own district.

look at the crime rates in her district ...

So childish i wish at some point she would behave like the adult she technically is...

Not only that, she's engaging in open sedition because she wants to undermine US sovereignty by importing voters.

what's the point of importing voters in her state? She is from California isn't she? That state has always been blue, and will be 99.9999999% blue again in 2020