I’ve studied the Holocaust, visited numerous Concentration camps all over Europe and met with survivors...

I’ve studied the Holocaust, visited numerous Concentration camps all over Europe and met with survivors. Prove to me that the holocaust didn’t happen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/itcpg5ylHRU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is a prisoner ID on the hands of people not dead in a "Kill all jews" operation close to convincing you?

it did but not on the scale we are told

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Show me that it happened. Eyewitness testimony excluded as it is known to be self serving.

>met with survivors
There you go. How does one survive certain death from executions chambers? If gasing was as effective you pretend, natsocs would have had the time to perfectly finish the job.
And that's just one of the many incoherences.

>Draw random number on arm with a pen
>Proof of Holocaust

History is written by the (((winners)))

Show me a mass grave of over 10,000 jews.

Why tattoo them when you could just shoot them?

It's almost as if they were being deported to Palestine.

It's ILLEGAL TO EXHUME HOLOCAUST BODIES. THOUGHTCRIME ERROR #44992

I can tell they're shopped because of some of the pixels

i was there

No one needs to prove shit to you, son!

It happened whether you believe it or not.

Keep living in a fairy tale world.

No one is saying it didn't happen. What some are saying is that much of what we know about the holocaust is mostly just post-war propaganda and that the death toll was less than 6,000,000

At least that's my take on it

>implying a tatoo is a proof
Deep

Were they trying to starve them to death or gas them? Why do both?

ffff moron

Please tell me how much coal would you need to burn all these jews?

did you ask them how many shekkels did young soros gave to them?

>Be me
>Friday night, going to a party
>Get really drunk, finally it happens a girl gives me her number
>Draws it on arm
>Next morning I see number, can't remember anything
>Think I was a jew all along
>Sup Forums says "kys"
>I do it
>anhero.gif

>1 post by this ID

S A G E

*sigh* and in this picture can you tell me which pixels are amiss?

>Were they trying to starve them to death or gas them? Why do both?

They did neither. Deliberately at least. The Zyklon B, shaved heads, and confiscated clothes were for lice (which spread typhus). And it's the typhus that emaciated and killed them, along with limited supplies, because war.

Would it have been cheaper to simply shoot all the Jews in the camps one by one?
I imagine it'd be a lot more efficient at the very least

I'm saying it. There's never been a single instance of intentional systematic gassing of the Jews by the Nazis.

>a tattoo proves the Holocaust happened
>a signature in a yearbook proves rape happened

Jews, everyone.

gas chambers don't have wooden doors
Prussian blue
dead Jews resurfacing in USSR/Israel

>I’ve studied the Holocaust, visited numerous Concentration camps all over Europe and met with survivors.
prove to me that you did all these things

>Oy vey, let's me tattoo some numbers in arm so i can have gibs all my life

Think simpler than that, if the Nazis really wanted to kill all the Jews all they had to do was not feed them.
Why feed someone you are just going to kill anyway? Why even waste the resources?

Prove to me it wasn't necessary.

>prove a negative /pol

yeah checkmate denier

Well if they wanted to keep the other people in the camps alive for whatever reason I imagine they'd need food, and if they had food it'd inevitably get spread to the jews in the camps as well

IT WAS REAL IN THEIR MINDS YOU NEUROTYPICAL BIGOTS!

>Prove to me that the holocaust didn’t happen.

it happened but has been severely exaggerated
why would you give uniforms to prisoners about to be mass exterminated?
why were there barracks and hospitals for prisoners at these camps?
why can't you find an authentic camp tattoo with a value greater than 500,000?

according to the world book population figures there was no 'missing' 6 million jews after the war
>pic related

Why house them? Why transport them? Why take them out of the train cart? Why not just CO gas them right in the trains? Too many holes in the story. Too much chance of story conflation of delousing process with showering process.

You remember all the human skin lampshade stories that they had to walk back?

Most likely they were treated better than the Japs.

Why do you bait these retards?

Labor

>There are people who deny the holocaust

It was real in my mind.

>why can't you find an authentic camp tattoo with a value greater than 500,000?

This is a huge point, because logically they would kill in numerical order. So the "survivors" would be the highest numbers possibly found.

>I’ve studied the Holocaust, visited numerous Concentration camps all over Europe and met with survivors.
Did you asked them who ran those camps?

IT WAS REAL
MY GRANDFATHER WAS AT THE FRONT OF THE ROLLERCOASTER

Would they kill in numerical order though?
Did the numbers even mean anything?
I just realized I've never even seen like, a log book of names with numbers attached or anything of the sort

>le we didnt exterminate them systematically we just threw them in camps where they died of typhus due to lack of sanitation and severe malnourishment arguement
ALLIES WERE DA REAL MONSTARS

The ones making claims takes the burden of evidence on their shoulders. If not then we're talking to empty suits with loud mouths.

Provide an argument and back it up with substantive facts. We are pol not reddit

My grandfather was masturbated to death. They told him he was taking up too much time on the machine but he refused to get off it. :'''( 1 like = 1 prayer

>Why ID people you plan on killing anyway?
>If you plan on killing them anyway why feed them, house them and use gas chambers with door handles on the inside instead of just letting them starve?
>Why did the Soviets build the gas chamber buildings after the war was over and then lie about it?
>Why was the number of dead inflated?
>Where are the bodies?

Who fucking cares about the Holocaust besides whining Jews, seriously

Nazi Germany was not entirely irrational, and it valued human life to some degree. At the very least, they valued resources. Jews, gypsies and so on were used for labour until they were no longer fit. This was when it was Zyklon-time. It was also important to give it some time from detainment to execution, to provide some time for incorrectly arrested non-Jews to document their ethnicity. Like death row is important to avoid killing innocents, the camps had a similar function.

The science of killing of the Jews as painless as possible was also important for the Nazis. Starving them to death would be too savage. The point was not to torture them (unless youre Mengele), the point was an effective final solution.

I don't need to prove shit to you, fatso.

Find that evidence for yourself, I know what I saw in those concentration camps, I'm not revisiting those memories all over again for some fat sweaty fuck online.

>used for labour
Doing what? Where?

If it happened, the german would have built very effective machinery such as pic related. Yet they didn't, and you should know their engineering genius blew through the roof and off every kind of charts as WW2 was the golden age of german engineering.

Why a nation of geniuses would execute on an industrial level full populations with things as difficult to maintain and operate as gas chambers when they could simply put bullet in heads?

>met with survivors.
Found the problem.
How did these people survive ''death camps?''
Weird how people just end up surviving these extremely efficient death camps that can kill millions of people in record time. So many survivors.
It really makes you think.

It's kind of difficult to maintain sanitation and upkeep of other resources to a vulnerable external camp as your fucking country is being actively invaded and bombarded from the air, you daft twat.

>If you plan on killing them anyway why feed them
they were slaves you asshole
they worked in mines and shit
read some books you fucks
You think as if they were collecting all jews just to kill them later in one spot.
You wrong, they used them for labor.
good god, so stupid

Maybe you should have bothered with winning the war instead of wasting logistics on herding people you dont like in not-death-camps then

Oh you been to a few Jewish amusement parks. Good for you.

>Why a nation of geniuses would execute on an industrial level full populations with things as difficult to maintain and operate as gas chambers when they could simply put bullet in heads?
At the beginning, they did use bullets, but they ran into several problems since the soldiers who were ordered to do it suffered psychological trauma and had to be discharged from service. See : the history of Einsatzgruppen.

youtu.be/itcpg5ylHRU

That’s all you need.

Quite a wide array of tasks, depending whether you were male, female, old or young. Many were used in factories in Poland, in agriculture, textiles, and others had 'jobs' concerned with keeping the camps clean, cooking etc. Some reports shows that the manual labour had to be performed without the appropriate tools or clothes, but this would vary from site to site.

Prove to me that holocaust is still relevant in any way and prove to me also that something bad will happen if people are allowed to deny it.

>Prove to me that holocaust is still relevant in any way and prove to me also that something bad will happen if people are allowed to deny it.
this

Hitler rolled a shekel into a volcano and 6 million Jews jumped after it. Case closed. Pay reperations Germany.

>and if they had food it'd inevitably get spread to the jews in the camps as well
But why? And how? If the food is reserved for the guards, for example, how would it get spread to the jews?

This is actually an easy question to answer from a Dutch perspective.

We're a small country, and our Jews almost all lived in the big cities. If they had dragged the Jews out to shoot them, it would have done two things. One, it would have made hundreds of thousands of people witnesses to what was going on, and those people would be unlikely to cooperate with the Germans in the future. And two, word would have spread rapidly, allowing the Jews who had not yet been captured to flee or hide and turning the extermination of the Jews into a bloody house-to-house fighting campaign for no good reason.

Instead, what they did was post a notice saying "Jews, please report to X camp with clean clothes and supplies for your journey to be resettled east". Most Jews, while distrustful, felt that they might as well risk it because the alternative was death and in this case they might live. So they went to the local train station and boarded trains to sorting camps where they were sorted for usefulness and threat level, and the useless or dangerous ones were sent to extermination camps while the rest were sent to work camps.

No. The onus is on YOU to prove that it did.
Protip: You can't.

So far all answers have either been shopped images or just oblivious statements. It’s ridiculous that a site that is visited by thousands of people collectively denies the events of the holocaust carried out by german, polish and French authorities simultaneously. The future looks frightening.

so, if you're germany and you're in dire need of resources to fight the war, why would you kill off your slave labor force?

I think it was real, but having a tattoo isn't proof ffs.

Makes sense.

>prove a negative goyim
You haven't learned shit from studying, senpai.

user, do you know what "burden of proof" is? Or are you actually that retarded? Fuck off.
Almost all of us believe the Holocaust was real. What we do not believe, however, is that a total of six million Jews died in concentration camps. That's a hefty number.

that picture is a joke right?

That's even more retarded. Why kill your labour?

seems pretty legit to me

People are allowed to deny it, outside Germany. Being allowed to deny it does not mean being invited to Holocaust conferences. It does not mean that the media will accept your articles - it simply means that you are allowed to deny it.

Denying the holocaust could however be bad, because remembering history could be important to avoid doing the same mistakes again and again. This is the rationale for academic history.

>Only 2 posts
>Doesn't engage in conversation
>Meme flag
SAGE

you are, of course, aware that stadiums are not filling up like some kind of huge bowl, right?

A huge number were killed by german task forces (einsatzgruppe) or directly upon capture. Not all died in extermination camps.

We put our Nazi POWs into labor too.

Tell us about the Nazi masturbatorium

>implying both can't be done
If we'd lost in the pacific and ended up fighting a ground war the same would have happened to jap Americans

Millions of Jews statistically disappeared in territory held by the Axis and the population of Israel postwar doesn't account for the losses. While the 6 million claim is probably on the higher end for total Jewish deaths it seems like some kind of genocide sincerely occurred due to the proportional deaths of Jews in comparison to Christians.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial
russia is now germany

Post pics of task forces in action

while the six million may be a hefty number, consider that the holocaust encompasses a period of time not just location. thats the way i understood it, the camps were just the ultimate expression of that evil, but the intent was begun with the nuremberg race laws.

>I’ve studied the Holocaust, visited numerous Concentration camps all over Europe and met with survivors. Prove to me that the holocaust didn’t happen.

Prove it did. Lies from Jew 'witnesses' not accepted. Forced Nuremberg confessions not accepted.

Made up by holocaust deniers to use as a ridiculous argument in conversations such as the current thread.

looks like something vox would do a cuck piece on

This is one of many.

>Almost all of us believe the Holocaust was real. What we do not believe, however, is that a total of six million Jews died in concentration camps. That's a hefty number.

Anyone here who has studied it knows it's a lie.

People who believe it get all their 'knowledge' from watching Schinder's List.

90,000 person SEATING capacity, you fucking moron.

you conspiracy theorists are comical, you think the earth is flat too right ?

Okay, so they go from normally smart to excessively retarded because suddenly killing machines get hurt by muh feels.
Makes sense.

When they present evidence, but you do not and just claim it's false, why would I believe you?

You fucking antisemitic filth. My grandfather was masturbated to DEATH over a brazilian times in the death camps! Luckily he survived to tell the tale.

Americans and russians too don't forget them. ALL ARE GUILTY.

>I've wasted my time

nice desu

how it is possible to burn so many corpses in so small time

oy vey it was WHORRIBLE goy the nazis had us strapped to the chairs and the sucky machines OHHH how they chaffed