Personality Makeup

All these threads about a literal makeup removal app...all fine and good....

But how do we remove the "personality makeup"? How do you hold up a mirror of shame to the souls of women who are still redeemable?

Lifestyle marketing via social-media/advertising has produced carbon copies in western women.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=INdljQlAEPc
mylust
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

honestly, the girls in the pics look like they have a life...compared to me staring at a screen all day

Yep, wish I had friends and went travelling and shit. Not like we're particularly unique all sitting around on this imageboard sharing similar political views and posting varying pictures of the same cartoon frog

What's wrong with traveling and making yourself more interesting.

Fuckingcexotic dicks.

You belittle the point of the app with your choice of words.

you just proved my point.

>all these things look wonderful
>i must do these in order to be considered interesting, successful or happy
>never mind determining my own interests, ideas, hobbies

There's a reason every other women in the US has a picture with an elephant and it isn't because they particularly like elephants

> What's wrong with traveling
Why does it have always to be a trandy island, instead of local river or just picnic?
> making yourself more interesting
By reading (((alice rosenbaum)))?

This meme may become obsolete

traveling to "interesting" places does not make you more interesting via osmosis. There is no issue with traveling...the impetus for travel is the issue. The "left out syndrome" that results is the issue.

>implying creating memes and solving the world's problems is inferior to "traveling" and seeing things you could have seen on Google Maps for free without getting malaria.

Visiting shithole countries doesn't make you more interesting. Being capable of solving problems for your own country does. Directionless experience is NOT self improvement. Especially for women.

lifestyle has to become irrelevant
it is not possible in this current year
but in the future with the technology of implanting memories made by virgin japs will solve the issue,
only intellect will matter and brainprocessing power

if women (in general) are such selfless, evolved, well-traveled, independent spirits with lives; why the fuck do they need a man?
>makeup is a Sexist construct meant to peacock/lure a mate
>women who are well-traveled, educated, independent free-spirited social butterflies are complete. they don't need men, nor a mate and definitely do need makeup securing institutional sexism and hiding their true selves from the world.
>we have invitro-fertilization = no man needed
>we have a welfare system which replaces the need for a man or a second individual, now that the nuclear family has finally been defeated as a concept no longer needed
>this isn't truly about an App, it's about denying reality

Tbh if she were a virgin that sounds like the perfect woman. Minus the dyed hair and piercings

I'm pretty sure "unicorn" refers to a woman who is willing to have a threesome with a heterosexual couple.

what does max diet restriction mean? that phrase is nonsense

Who cares go MGTOW

It's funny because over half of your memes are part of my oneitis who was so evil and cruel to me for over a decade. She literally is an alternative fitness private instructor and worships some yoga cult called isha. This is all after she got an abortion with her heroin bf, rode the cock carousel,and sold me out for scumbags and even a pooloo. She has so many friends on facebook and it used to eat at me how perfect and right she thought she was. This fake personality gives them social validation and they conflate this for validation of their values/virtues or lack thereof. It's a disgusting cycle and I know deep down they hate themselves as they build up their images.

Anyway, remember this: yoga is evil and preaches moral relativism. That's why these bitches get so deep into it. It lets them tune out all out the horrible bullshit they've done off their conscience.

maximum...how is that not obvious?

traveling, animals, skydiving, spending time with friends.

all sounds good to me lol. just admit your an isolated and resentful nerd like the rest of us on here.

If you just care about the satisfaction itself a local picnic is just as good as Bali or the Bahamas.
But if you tell someone that you've went to Africa you will get more attention than if you told them you've been next town. It's the stories you tell that make you interesting.

Sure a lot of people who travel are like the ones in ops pic. Degenerate whores who try to escape their shitty life and suck some black dick but that does not invalidate traveling itself.

Yoga is good for your back and muscles that often go neglected. It has nothing to do with anything else, anyone claiming yoga is about some spiritual mumbo jumbo is an ill informed loon.

i don't see it as being "interesting". all you care about is ego apparently.

Quite the contrary...this observation comes from dating/interacting with hundreds of women. Main girl is good...most others are carbon copies. Also been all over the world, have more than enough actual friends to keep me busy.

If you dated a lot of western women you recognize the patterns and the source.

But if banal conversation and discussing empty experiences is your thing, then good for you, I suppose.

>Visiting shithole countries doesn't make you more interesting
unless of course you're male and went around the world twice with the military

I live in the US and not a single girl I've seen on tinder has a picture with an elephant.

"yoga" isn't enough any longer...you have to go to "mindfulness" seminars and become a yogi so that you can shirk responsibility and continue with narcissistic endeavors under the guise of "spirituality"

It’s hysterical watching thots of all ages trying to one up each other on social media and dating sites.

>that slut has a picture of her holding a kitty
>I know, I’ll go to the zoo and get a picture of me with a tiger and I’ll make sure I’m laughing to show everyone how fun and quirky I am.

Rinse and repeat.

It'd be interesting if they killed someone or got shot at or something.

A group of friends made a drinking game of it and had to change the criteria because we were heading for being trashed within a minute. Perhaps it's regional...OP image accounts for nearly every FB, Insta, Bumble or Tinder profile on the left coast.

The most common keyword is "mindful(ness)". Only include that in the game if you plan on getting hammered.

Exactly...so what can be done to point out the absurdity of this and get women to look inward and actually do some self-reflection rather than mirroring or one-upping each other.

The issue is that Lifestyle Marketing will ultimately make most women miserable and they'll do otherwise good things for the wrong reasons.

I have found that women rarely have an answer to "why?" when asked about their cookie-cutter interest or what the impetus was for choosing to travel to this place or that. There's a reason why ~25 women I have dated has been to Machu Picchu/Pero and it isn't because that place is particularly great.

I look at it as them collection social tokens that they can spend via their own social postings and get likes (goods and services) in return.

or...who knows; maybe seeing other cultures gives him an appreciation of them and an appreciation of that which makes him what he is. Whether that is standing watch in Diego Garcia, swimming in Nairobi, ice-fishing in Keflavik or training with French fighter pilots. No matter how shitty "home" might be, it's still home.

translation: there does come a time when stability trumps all else, for those appreciate family.
>for everyone else without having done anything interesting with their lives/selves; there's makeup

Why are the yanks so adamantly against the individual?

> But if you tell someone that you've went to Africa you will get more attention
You can as well pretend you where in Africa. There is a shitload of ways to get attention.

I’m not convinced they hold the capacity for inward reflection. The older I get the more see the herd mentality of women. I’m also a /fit/ezen even though I spend most of time here. I see women in the gym, on a daily basis, doing the same exact meme exercises and all dressed the same. Hat, yoga pants/leggings, either a tank top or tight shirt. If I start to notice one or two women starting to do a variation of one their meme workouts it won’t be long before the others follow suit.

Women are followers. In the grand days of the 50’s marriage was taken serious and women followed their hunsbands. Men were painted in a respectable light (see Ward Cleaver).

Today men are painted as bafoons who can do nothing right without the guidance of an intelligent woman - see the many sitcoms with the fat and dumb husband and the slim super smart wife who saves the day at the end of the show.

With the removal of the man as the leader and his replacement with degeneracy and feminism it’s only going to get worse.

I realize such is a bit off topic to your point, but it’s worthy of mention.

Yes absolutely. Traveling is one way. Punching random people in public is another

>Paulo Coelho

>>/trash/

thots should unironically kill themselves for reading this

Because the individual is a narcissist.

We’re not. It’s only the cucks, pussies, and numales who are because they lack any substance, talent, or vision to stand out. Ergo they feel isolated and left out and push to extinguish the ideal of the individual.

>implying women have souls

user, you card

It was required reading for me in high school.

Besides maybe the dyed hair and piercings.
And the book.
There is nothing wrong with this

This is a result of the fabrication of life in Instagram. Women are amenable to such acquisitive and validation attempts that is facilitated by social media. I'm susceptible myself but I've learned the adverse effects without compromising my dignity.

This post is a facade perpetuated by liberal politics, it's the antithesis of natural order for a woman's life. And there is always a man financing these travelling excursions or fashion wardrobes; be it boyfriend or father.

The dying of the hair a vibrant colour is convenient, it's the emblem of the defect. The tattoos and septum piercing are symptomatic of self esteem issues and evinces a malleableness that can be influenced with an assertive counter personality. Festivals are where promiscuity and drugs are exhorted, interracial relationships are also encouraged in these environments.

The alchemist is a book of platitudes for the chronically untalented. Stay away from these girls as they have nothing to offer the breeding pool. Yes, I'm severe upon my own sex but I'm trying to salvage the reputation of white women in the eyes of the world. Even our own men hate us.

your highschool was bad and you should have read shakespeare instead

>Even our own men hate us.

Nope. I don't hate women but they do disgust me. You should dream of being hated by men it is a far better status then to be an object of disgust. You can learn to love what you formerly hated but there is no going back from disgust.

It is an unfortunate state of affairs. I empathize with your disgust but I wish there was some way to rectify such opinions. If white men continue to find white women repulsive, the only option is interbreeding or extinction.

Why are you herd animals? Why can’t you think for yourself? Is it genetic?

If you want to get technical your failures as women are only a reflection of the failures of men, because of your nature. It is really myself I am disgusted with for failing to take command like my ancestors. Such a sad state of affairs the west finds itself in,the demoralization is almost complete the fire is almost out.

Self awareness

How is doing exactly what everyone else does individualistic?

The Yoga these women practice have more in common with calisthenics than they have Yoga.
There is a right-hand path to Yoga and a left-hand path, and neither of the paths have much importance on static calisthenics.

Most of us realize/recognize all of this. We are wondering what the antidote is. How do you stop the grip of lifestyle marketing? Is it through shame, for being carbon copies as the OP image implies? Is there any sort of visual that would be as a mirror for these types of women to see that they'll realize "oh, I've just fallen for some fanciful ruse and missed out on the opportunity to explore what I enjoy rather than what I think will score me the most social points"?

When a woman (this applies to pretty much every young woman today) does something, it's almost always for social points. Women earlier on were paradoxically more independent when they didn't have suffrage. They had an enemy ideology that they could fight, and a good motive. It was driving them to become better people in a way, as to prove that men are wrong. Women have stagnated, in the same way countries stagnate when they haven't been in a war for a while.

I can understand why you want to see people without makeup, but why would you want people to have bland profiles?

if women like coachella concerts, and like sky diving, and elephants, then good on them.

should we also remove mens self promotion too? you know, like them showing off with a picture of them holding a fish that they caught or, paper cash, jack daniels, or an AR-15?

you're just overestimating normies. what, do you want everyone posting evola on their facebook just because you may like it?

I don't get it. I'm perhaps too old now...

Travelling was interesting because interesting people did it due to their interests and passions
Tourism isn't interesting because it's pointless people going to the same place thousands of other pointless people have gone.
That fucker who snuck into the Congo to find pygmies is interesting, stacey going to the trendiest tourist trap isn't

you can drag dumb little dog ears/nose onto your selfies now. It's retarded.

Why would anyone want to do that? Normalfags are rather confusing. Is it for some cheap entertainment?

Doing the same exact thing as everyone else is bland and the conversation is banal, at best. The issue isn't the activity or idea; it's the reasoning behind it (which is obvious given the level of prevalence. Their attempting to not appear "bland" as you put it is what is pathetic - taking instruction from social media and doing what they are told is "interesting" rather than discovering or pursuing and interest of their own desire.

Sure, men can be guilty of it, too, but we are talking about women right now. Also, the motivations are almost certainly different for the men.

>But how do we remove the "personality makeup"?
you ignore their social media accounts.

There are also filters that make your eyes slightly larger, your skin softer and your cheeks a bit more rosy..."more attractive"

Women use them, constantly, but recoil at the idea of an app that "removes" makeup

Stop visiting Sup Forums and you’ll want to have a life again.

>Posting dank memes on a Philippine silk screen print board means that you’re “changing the world”

Kek

the worst is when they go to resorts
>friend gets dragged along to another resort trip at least twice a year
>whenever I visit him afterwards I am forced to take a look at their holiday pictures
>it always looks the exact fucking same
at least go and visit the nature or go for vacation in a non-tourist trap where you experience the actual culture of the country.

The feedback loop is not dependent on men - it's other women that concern them most. Women are extremely competitive with one another. They really treat each other poorly; even "best" friends...it's pretty disturbing. Women tend to have difficulty being friends, in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=INdljQlAEPc

I think you overestimate ''normal'' people desu. People have always been like this, although it's on a bigger extent now thanks to social media.

Always remember that the masses of people or normies are followers to something. It used to be Religions and Nationalisms, or whatever, but now it's just Consumerism, and I don't know how you can ''fix'' this either. This is just the nature of neo liberal capitalism and globalism, combined with technology.

It's destroying cultures worldwide and replacing it with one type of nihilistic and even more shallow form on nothingness.

oh, well, I thought it was about how you look past their personality makeup and see the real them.
otherwise, yeah, I agree. most of what women do for attention is not even about men, it's about their perpetual dickmeasuring contest with all other women around them that tends to consume their lives.

And what has been accomplished that won’t just get demolished when the next guy gets into power?

Most of these are possibilities which do not affect your life in a negative way nibster, normal people stuff, yknow

>Why would anyone want to do that?
they think it makes them look silly, quirky, fun and approachable. they don't really understand that it doesn't do any of that when tons of other people do the exact same thing.

>so what can be done to point out the absurdity of this and get women to look inward and actually do some self-reflection rather than mirroring or one-upping each other.

it's an inherent part of their behavior. the only way you could get rid of it is by denying them the opportunity to indulge in it.

nah, you are just a filthy Bulgarian which mother takes my uncut, sprinkled with blackheads, dick in any hole, every day. KOSOVO JE SRBIJA

kosovo belongs to albania
prove me wrong

Sorry for delay, video proof:
mylust com/videos/158741/filthy-bulgarian-neighbor-slut-takes-dick-in-any-hole/

>if women like coachella concerts, and like sky diving, and elephants, then good on them.
because they don't. start a conversation about any of those topics with them (well, apart from the concerts maybe) and it will die three sentences in because they don't actually give a shit and have nothing to say about it.
you think she gives a shit about elephants and can tell you some interesting facts about them you didn't know yet? or that her opinion on skydiving goes past
>haha, that was pretty scary, but also fun
?

I traveled a lot and i can tell you the nature is great, but most countries suck. Sure you meet some interesting people, but that's really rare, most people are idiots. The citys are filled with trash once you leave the majority white/korean/japanese areas, the people are low IQ often i knew how to do things better than the engineers and that should tell you about the infrasturcture there. Females can't visit most places and even with a male they are rather limited and have to stay at the Tourist hotspots or guided tours and never see the rural country. I think for the female it's just the pictures and the status in most cases, they aren't really currious and only want to see the beautiful side of things the hardships of a real expedicion are too much and so is the often ugly truth. Kant stayed in his home town of Königsburg his hole live and yet i'm almost sure there was more to this live (exploring the unkown inwards and outwards), than to the lifes of 99,995 percent of all females currently living. I'm not saying you shouldn't follow your dreams, but often the fotos and the designer lifes many seem to have a just glitter on facade hidding an empty inner life.

Red pill a bitch and have her do ayahuasca. Let the vine of the dead tell her like it is.

see You also seem to be attacking only women here though. Like I said, I'm sure men are doing the same shit.

Addendum: I really want to give this as an exmple, what i mean. That nearly all females don't appricate, what nature really is. Take for example a Safari the girls are really into all the "cute" and "cuddly" lions until they go for the Zebra and you can hear the bones cracking or you can see the blood fountain if the Lions teeth hit an aorta. Suddenly they all feel sick or need to throw up and talk all evening about, how unfair and cruel nature is.

>You also seem to be attacking only women here though.
Because that's what the thread is about. If you want to shit on soybois doing the same, just provide some examples or make a new thread for it and you'll have plenty of people agreeing with you on that one, too.
Whataboutism is pretty annoying. If your only excuse for a certain kind of behavior is "others are doing it, too!", you should probably rethink it.

>People have a civilized discussion
>you : OOOH FUCKING SUBHUMAN TRASH BULGARIAN LOL SERBIA IS THE GREATEST NATION GOD IS A SERB LOL

I understand and agree. They've almost created a "stepford wife" reality for themselves through social media competition...everything bright and full of life, adventure and happiness. There are a few in the permanent doldrums, though (usually for attention). And, yes, there are some women who see nature and reality for what it is, rather than what they would like it to be.

The sad thing is that many women will forgo true adventure (like having children or building a home) and seek temporary splendid things such as restaurant meals, designer vacations and the like. They miss out. It's saddening. Reality only seems to rush in for the biological imperative, even happily married women with children will still compete for some sort of lifestyle happiness - a fools errand egged on by marketing (which they perpetuate, themselves).

Women do this more because they lack independent agency and it gets them status. The only men doing this are either double digit testosterone ass cucks or they genuinely enjoy the travel and hiking

desu the "males" one should be renamed to niggers senpai

To be fair, I have known men that fall for the marketing...buy Gucci watches and feel generally dissatisfied that they don't have a nicer car, more attractive women or vacations...basically act like niggers.

>caring about bloody hatchet wound's personality

This, get off these girls dicks fags, they're having fun and the funny thing is you can too. In fact these girls are absolutely obtainable and you can travel the world and have fun with them if you're cool / man enough.

They don't do it for fun

>Women do this more because they lack independent agency and it gets them status.
in that way, why can't there be women who genuinely enjoy travelling? why is it only men?

By experience, I can sort of agree that women can do it for attention, while men at a lesser extent, but it's still not strong evidence.

I don't know what you're trying to archive anyway. People have always been following something as a collective. It's like people on here think everyone ''was woke af'' back in le 1950s or something.

What happened to woman Sup Forums? Not to sound like an incel, but this is the IG at every girl at my High school. When did this archetype become the excepted one? Where does it even come from?

What? They pay money to have a one time "experience," the photograph being the only thing they get out of the deal. My great adventure was moving out to the country for three years, building a house, raising livestock, repairing my car, finding religion. What would the photos look like? P.O.S. car, shabby house, dirty pigs, fattening wife, rickity church. Substance doesn't photograph well.
So what do we do ITT? Come up with a way to crush women's sense of self-worth? Clearly this sense is not there, since they hang their lives on frivolous crap. They understand that they need status to survive, so they fabricate status. In many ways, fedoras on Sup Forums could benefit by learning to fake status gracefully.

most women don't actually travel to delve into different cultures and geography tho. They just fly to easy to access tourist-y locations for some photo-ops, eat food at the hotel and consider it "traveling". The summation of their trips can be described in a single paragraph and basically teaches them nothing about the place they've visited nor the ethnic people they've met.

exploration is wasted on these people. I've done my fair share of traveling with women and only very few of them had any capacity to truly leave their comfort zone to explore.

The only reason woman travel is for some strange dick. All those pics of exotic locals might as well be pics of brown dick.

Kudos for mentioning Kant staying in the same town almost all of his life.

not all women do it for status only.

Believe it or not, people do things they like regardless of their gender. For example 33% of people who have thru-hiked the pacific coast trail are female, and that's a 5 month long hike nobody is doing for IG shots only,

Fucking checked and kek'd
Fucking romania always cracking me up