So Sup Forums, what's your favourite sports anime?

I know that Sup Forums is filled with degenerate weeaboos who probably don't want to even think of going outside, but there are some seriously good sports anime, and was wondering, which ones do you like in particular?

I have a particular love for Hajime no Ippo, partly because of how well written the characters are, but also because the soundtrack is fucking great.
youtube.com/watch?v=jebYC_A0Bis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cya1bTgfbww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's a shame that everything after the first series of Ippo everything sucks in comparison.

I liked Ippo too.

OH YEEAAAH

HnG.

I've not finished it yet. Reading the manga and it's starting to drag a bit. Found that it basically goes nowhere for a good 700 chapters from what I've heard

>I know that Sup Forums is filled with degenerate weeaboos who probably don't want to even think of going outside
Is this bait?

No actually, more of a joke.

A joke usually is funny.

I was talking about the anime, I couldn't get into it after a while. Around chapter 200 I just eventually stopped.

No its the truth. When's the last time you left your house user?

Anyone else liking it Rikudou? I'm glad someone starting translating it again, but it's already at +100 chapters and the latest release was chapter 44.

I don't see any ending to Ippo besides Morikawa dying.

>favourite sports anime
Girls und Panzer

Combat sports don't count. They go under Action more than Sports.

Either Yawara or Cross Game.
Yawara has a tendency to make some people buttmad, so I'll go with that.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cya1bTgfbww

Ping Pong and Hajime no Ippo's first season is probably my favorite in the genre.

I did enjoy One Outs a despite it being more focuses on the mind fuck tactics.

I only enjoy meme sports like senshado, keijo, and ping pong

Hajime no Ippo actually motivated me to start working out. Now I'm a /fit/ virgin.
A shame that the others seasons aren't as good at the first but they still have their moments.

Diamond no Ace. Eijun getting the yips fucked me up something fierce.

Anyone following All Out this season? It is any good?

I like my sports anime to have COOL VIBRATIONS

It's pretty decent.

Cross Game
Little Busters
Ping Pong
Kuroko's Basketball
Major
Ashita no Joe
Touch
Slam Dunk

Ro-Kyu-Bu! is objectively the best sports anime.

Ping Pong

Haikyuu!!
Kuroko no Baske
Ping Pong the Animation
Hajime no Ippo