Drinking Cows Milk

Autism linked to drinking cows milk.

youtube.com/watch?v=dSShOxaWdEw

Where are your 'soyboy' memes now?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/03/18/milk-genes-why-only-some-of-us-can-drink-milk/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Autism linked to OP
sage

>drinks (((pasteurized))) milk

The West was built on civilizations that adapted to drink cow milk. Detractors would try to cut off that benefit.

Autism is also linked to breathing air

autism has been linked to posting on Sup Forums

doctor weinstein goldenshekelburg confirms in scientific report involving 10,000 actresses and well down real estate brokers

Lol Auties make the world go round.
Leonardo dicaprio was an autie and he built the sixteenth chaplan

Fake news. Society has been drinking cow milk for a long long time, and only recently as there been a drastic rise in autism.
So it's either the new hormones of some kind they're putting in the milk, or it has nothing to do with it.

the casein is only a problem if you already have certain health problems which have risen dramatically. you could also drink goats milk or A2 milk

Faggot, autism is a mostly a result of genetic propensities heightened by child abuse, with similar impediments to frontal lobe activity being also resultant from simply being circumcised. Your noble masters are trying to cover up that they're engineering a nation of Ancient-Babylon-style temple whores and Eunuchs because the current top-Rothschild thinks that he's Gilgamesh. And yes, that's also pretty much the reason they're specifically pushing for Mid-East invasion, the brown people are to provide the matching backdrop for when the sacrifices start up again.

Milk is perfectly harmless though, if you're white (and, of course, not lactose-intolerant). In fact it is good for the teeth, so eat your damn cereal and stop doing shitposts on leaf level. Where's your goddamn pride?

Autism is a very masculine condition that rarely occurs in women. It's the exact opposite of being a low-T soyboy.

>they found out about soy! We have to try and confuse them!

>soyboy
detected

Guess I'm switching to almond milk.

People have been drinking milk for thousands of years.

Autism is caused more by living in a dense city environment, constantly being judged, than consuming a liquid.

some autism is good, it's too much autism that fucks you up

Eh, I'll take the autism. Been trying to drink more milk since it's a good source of protein, calcium, and iodine. Been only buying brands that don't use growth hormones, anything else I should attempt to avoid?

The only thing autism is linked to is spergs constantly trying to link autism to things they don't like.

>Autism and other mental illnesses like depression correlates with Neanderthal DNA
>Whites have the most Neanderthal DNA
>Whites also the most succesful

Guess I'm switching to palm dick.

This is true.

Why are people acting as if autism is a disease?
Some tech companies explicitly try to hire people with mild autism because they can focus on the job better.

>recently as there been a drastic rise in autism
[citation needed]

Redpill me on milk
I used to drink lots of it but stopped around 2 years ago, only really put it in food and coffee now but never drink it by itself.

Is it good or not? I've pretty much heard both now, consistently. I read that its bad for the skin and since I had skin problems back then I stopped drinking it.

It's a pseudo-neotenous trait of (most(ly)) white people where we retain the ability to derive nutrients from milk during adulthood, interestingly including other species' (though this isn't that rare - there's even a theory that the domestication of animals began with the occasional custom of women nursing young animals to allow their "imprinting" on human proximity / fatten them up). While there is a range of rare adverse reactions such as strong body odor, flatulence or, yes, dry skin which some (!) indivduals may (!) experience, you'll generally want to consume your fair share of it. In coffee is good, as is in cornflakes, sometimes a glass of it; there should mostly not be any trouble. Here is a nice article about it, but I can not personally vouch for its accuracy: geneticliteracyproject.org/2014/03/18/milk-genes-why-only-some-of-us-can-drink-milk/